Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Kingdom Hearts Lounge RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:50 am
Rules

Choose a character from any Disney movie and role-play as a customer. I will be playing as Sora.

Be creative in your posts to what your character does and lets see if we can create something cool.

I will post who plays who in this post so keep an eye out for that. I will edit as I see more characters.

The organization 13 members are also available and those guys will be the bad guys. Lets create some chaos because the disney characters don't know much about world order. So state what movie you are from in your first post to make it easier.

Pixar characters count too as well as those from the final fantasy series.
Example of a pixar character is Lightning McQueen. Example of a final fantasy character is Yuffie.

PM me if you need to ask questions about the kingdom hearts RP and make sure that the PM message title says KH RP.

Who plays who

Ochru - Sora - Kingdom Hearts  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:56 am
After learning countless recipes from "little chef", Sora decided to make a restaurant of his own. Recently, he had paid a visit to another infamous place called Empress Dee's lounge and got a good schooling on different recipes. Dee was even kind enough to give some ingredients to start him off.

His current menu wasn't too big, but he made sure to write on his sign "All new ingredients welcome."

Sora's friends Donald and Goofy were out scouring the worlds for both customers and ingredients. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity to have the worlds merge together and yet stay separate.

Sora had to get something out of his eye on this first day because he splashed something in it. It burned quite a bit. After rinsing out his eye with water, he waited for his first customers.  

Ochru

☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff