Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Archives
NSTG Memories Writing Contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:49 pm
]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Share a memory of NSTG ~ or two or three!

Enter as often as you like, win one prize.

Everyone who enters will win something!

Credit: Banner by JoyRose using Paint.net and a graphic made for the guild by *Starlight* found in the Welcome thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:50 pm

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Butterfly Bumps

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:52 pm
My memory is how AWESOME Joy and Darkness are. You've both been so welcoming and friendly. I hired Joy in GJC and always liked her. She's like a bright beacon pulling you towards her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:51 pm
Butterfly Bumps
My memory is how AWESOME Joy and Darkness are. You've both been so welcoming and friendly. I hired Joy in GJC and always liked her. She's like a bright beacon pulling you towards her.

What kind and beautiful words! Thank you so much!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:29 pm
Butterfly Bumps
right!? I met her when I joined the guild my first month on Gaia. She's an a fantastic friend and person.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:35 am
My NSTG Memories? Ok ...

JoyRose ...
JoyRose stepped in to fill Ebania's shoes as Guild Leader when Ebania was busy with her studies and she's done a great job so far.

Every time I see the words Joy or Rose, I remember JoyRose and what an awesome Guild Leader she is.

Ebania ...
Ebania is missed and I'm wondering when she'll return.

Darkness and Wings ...
Darkness and Wings took the word Darkness and gave it Angelic Wings, because she's awesome too.

Angelmuerto, Queentintin ...
Are really friendly fellow Guildmembers that I keep running into in Guild Events. I hope they stick around.

Esme Marie Cullen ...
When Pesty Elf posted in Christmas 2021's Pesty`s Xmas Giveaway Extravaganza thread, "The giveaway this year is in memory of Esme Marie Cullen.", I PMed her to ask what happened to Esme and discovered that Esme Marie Cullen has died. She was an awesome Guildmate who'll be missed by me. sad

Morrigan Skylar ...
Morrigan Skylar is another fellow NSTGer I remembered. I hope she's still alive and doing well.

Von Richthofens ...
I hope they're all alive and doing well too.

Max  

Wing Chun Master Yip Man

Snowfriend Cookie

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:14 am
Wing Chun Master Yip Man
My NSTG Memories? Ok ...

JoyRose ...
JoyRose stepped in to fill Ebania's shoes as Guild Leader when Ebania was busy with her studies and she's done a great job so far.

Every time I see the words Joy or Rose, I remember JoyRose and what an awesome Guild Leader she is.

Ebania ...
Ebania is missed and I'm wondering when she'll return.

Darkness and Wings ...
Darkness and Wings took the word Darkness and gave it Angelic Wings, because she's awesome too.

Angelmuerto, Queentintin ...
Are really friendly fellow Guildmembers that I keep running into in Guild Events. I hope they stick around.

Esme Marie Cullen ...
When Pesty Elf posted in Christmas 2021's Pesty`s Xmas Giveaway Extravaganza thread, "The giveaway this year is in memory of Esme Marie Cullen.", I PMed her to ask what happened to Esme and discovered that Esme Marie Cullen has died. She was an awesome Guildmate who'll be missed by me. sad

Morrigan Skylar ...
Morrigan Skylar is another fellow NSTGer I remembered. I hope she's still alive and doing well.

Von Richthofens ...
I hope they're all alive and doing well too.

Max

Darkness and Wings
Butterfly Bumps
right!? I met her when I joined the guild my first month on Gaia. She's an a fantastic friend and person.

Thank you both for those absolutely lovely words! I remember them, too, Max. You are also a beautiful memory for me in this guild! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:55 pm
I was totally replying to Butterfly, but thanks for letting mine count as an entry!  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:56 pm
I have a million memories from here. There isn't enough space to type them all, even just my time as crew. Then you have cap and being a member and my friend made, the events, the work done, the everything. Ten million memories  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:16 pm
I think for me, the memory I have that best encapsulates the community and spirit of NSTG, happened in the shadow of tragedy, just after the shooting in a lgbtq+ bar in Orlando Florida. Many of us were in shock, and saddened, and some of us, in fear. Ebania, being the wonderful person she is, organized a - therapy session? for us. She had us all dress up in our best rainbow outfit, and meet together in a chat room. In that safe space, we all took turns, expressing our anger, our fears, our sorrow, and found empathy and validation in that group.

The fact that Ebania would think to host such a group, and that the guild as a whole, let it be a warm, safe space, showed me so much about the character of the people here, so many good things. I love this guild, and that was only one reason from so many, but it said so much smile  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
☆ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers