Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
1301: Prometheus and Hercules Titus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:40 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

"Do not forget, Prometheus is the reason we met at all. Seeing as he was kind enough to help me learn technology and happen to run into each other outside of that. So we should be thanking your brother is seems." Nudging him with her shoulder playfully, it was the truth. She didn't know if they would have met otherwise, but she was happy for the fact that they had.
Feeling the gentle squeeze on her hand that was holding his, it was relieving to see she hadn't over stepped with this, that he was comfortable enough to keep holding her hand. When he spoke on her realization about red heads though, she smiled, but as she watched him, it was clear to see his thoughts ran away with him. Her eyes watched him carefully, for any glimpse of what might be taking his mind away, but as he finally spoke, she blinked and tilted her head curiously. Listening intently to him as he spoke, her head gave a small shake at his apology. He never needed to apologize to her for something like that. But she kept her lips shut until he finished speaking. Thinking for a long moment about what he said, it seemed to resonate with her and her sister quite deeply.
Leaning over and resting her head against him, she started to speak softly, feeling strange voicing their history out loud. "Many of us do things we are not proud of or that make us ashamed. My sister lives with a very similar regret." Pausing a moment, she felt her throat tighten as the memories flooded back. "Prometheus is not a bad person, like my sister is not a bad person. She was also created. Neither of us were born by natural means. I was shed from the woods in France, I am older than most beings that walk this planet now. But my sister, she was made of fire and magic. Those who made her longed for the destruction of me, my home and my people." Tears sprang to her eyes, but she held them back, she would not cry here. Taking a shakey breath, she continued, "They created her as the perfect weapon, she did not feel, did not question. She barely realized she was awake until we crossed paths. I was the last one standing. Not even the animals of that forest remained. Ash and chaos existed in that place. I was ready for the end, but for some reason, her seeing my despair, it was like she was woken from a trance and from then on, she has been by my side, ever caring for me." Closing her eyes as her quiet voice stopped, the words still echoed in her head, the smell in her nostrils almost like she could smell the burning wood and fur there again. Her stomach was in knots and she felt the muscles in her body tense, but the feel of his hand on hers kept her tethered to the here and now, to keep her from disappearing into the memories.
Clearing her throat and straightening up, she tried to push a smile onto her lips, blinking away her teary eyes. "Apologies, I did not mean to bring such dark memories up during our date." Blushing a bit, she looked away from him, rubbing her free hand on her cheek absently like it would help calm the stinging from the unshed tears.

Mood: Thoughtful Location: Hercules' house Thoughts: Deep family histories here. Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:20 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑨
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )