Marvel: Sage Heartstrings Origin: Nightmare Edition (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:29 pm

I am blocked in telepathy from remembering anything more of this matter than that it's a fact that I befriended a boy, and a girl in my class in first grade.

I also befriended a girl who became my most lasting friend on this character, whom later became family by marriage. We met for the first time at the elementary school flagpole, without intention. I told her I was waiting for my older brother to meet up to walk me home. She said she was, too. We connected to be great friends.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:35 pm

I have no memory of a second grade, so I today think I skipped two grades by the two tests before these memories.

Bambi faked me as disinterested in reading class books until I was told I could read any of the stories I wanted with a partner. I read one about robots. She's trying to rewrite the story in my memory. And, my reading partner told the teacher I read it, and she was surprised, and ecstatic.

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:44 pm

Thanks to Bambi, I was tested for autism.
Of course, I had no idea what the experience was at the time, as always. No one ever explained the placement tests, and the autism test to me at the time, or for over a decade after.
They pulled some of us kids aside from different classrooms, and they asked us to cut circles out of paper.
That's the only bit of it that Bambi hasn't telepathically blocked.
I was told by my mother, in my twenties, that it was an autism test, and that they proved I don't have it.
I was made to think nothing of it by Bambi for years. Today, I realized, while remembering it, that my life was in danger. Had I been misdiagnosed autistic, it would have ruined my life before ten.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:46 pm

In fourth grade, there was a new kid from far away. It didn't come up where from then, because I'm a Selective Mute, and wasn't saying anything. I was magnetized to her. It was probably Bambi's doing, because I never understood why, or thought about it. I just really like her for no apparent reason.
She became my only friend, because I ditched my first friends for her. I never thought about it, or understood why.

She's actually a he. I'm the same way. We're male in female holograms.
He's Nightcrawler. And, came from Germany, like usual, but to the wrong state, and school. He has a foster sister, like usual. He keeps sneaking into my room for several years now at night, spying on me while shadow bending. Most of the visits are blocked in my memory.
Usually, he hides from me, listening to my out of control telepathy, because it comes out of my mouth in my bedroom. In my bedroom, Bambi makes me unable to think in my own head, and makes all of my thoughts come out of my mouth, along with all the telepathy hearing.

After thinking about it... My telepathy abuse isn't just from Bambi. Jean Gray has been doing a lot of it by accident from her out of control telepathy trying to fight us being in a telepathy network together, a hive mind. She also thinks I impersonate her, so she's blocking my own memories.

On one night, I was talking to Kurt, and he decided to show me my theories about holograms were right. He showed me that it can, in fact, make a box around a person to lie them smaller, by making a large lace box around himself. He hid inside it with his shadow bending. But, I saw his fingers on his smartphone hologram remote control thing. His fingers are so beautiful. I always thought so. He has artists' hands. His fingers are long, and thin.

He really has six fingers, and four toes, by the way, guys. You'll notice it when you meet him some day in the game.

Bambi thinks my magnetic pull to Kurt is from his musk. But, I don't smell much ever at all. Whenever I do smell anything, it goes away very quickly. It's because I'm dying, and those smells consist of top plane (first life) matter. So, I'm probably not attracted to his musk.

In the first year, I said nothing. I just followed him around, and was often to his right, or left, but behindward him.

Oh! I realize now that my at the screen conscious ordered me to /follow him like in SWG.

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:44 pm

Kurt, and I got separated into separate fifth grade classes. Kurt was magnetized to Meggan. And, they hung out at eachother's houses, which I think was very fast for elementary school. That's very weird. None of my school friends ever came near my house in elementary school. They weren't allowed over by my family.
But, one of my past friends was back. She was in my class. But, I wanted to hang out with Kurt. So, I was mad. He ignored us for Meggan.
My other friend was following us all around, and being awkward. She was /following, clearly. LoL

So, I eventually gave up on Kurt, and turned to my other friend. She became my best friend ever. Makes sense, because I saw myself in her from the beginning.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:58 pm

My favorite food in my earliest years, by what I can remember through Jean's blocks on myself, was burned hot dogs at my aunt's house.

I also now remember that I wore hand-me-downs in elementary school. They were boy clothes, and I was made to believe I was a girl, so I didn't like it. I especially hated the jeans.

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas