Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Marvel: Sage Heartstrings Origin: Nightmare Edition (RP) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:54 pm

My parents settled into a loveless, arranged marriage.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:54 pm

The telepathic possessor, Bambi, made me say a list of swear words while my mother was on the phone with a friend. I seem to have been a baby at the time.

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:56 pm

From here on out, it's a lot of lack of memory of my character's life from Jean blocking it with telepathy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:57 pm

I was tiny while standing. Clearly, a toddler around two-years-old in my memory. A cousin was towering over me while claimed to be four years younger. I was not four years old.

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:58 pm

In a dream, I was in a strange house in the neighborhood. I climbed out of a crib, and walked into the living room, where I climbed onto a sofa, and sat. But, then, lots of black, little bugs climbed through a hole under me, and crawled onto me. I woke up screaming, but where I woke up is blocked in memory by Jean.

The nightmare suggests an origin of a ghost that was buried alive.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:01 pm

I was abused with a glow worm by Bambi. Then, my mother blamed me when she found out.

A glow worm is a classic baby & toddler toy that's supposed to soothe the baby/toddler to sleep.

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:04 pm

I was around three-years-old. The family was gathered in a circle on the living room floor. Two teenage girl cousins called me over, across the circle. They then put a diaper for my supposedly younger cousin on me over my clothes, and sent me crawling back to my mother laughing. My mother did not care.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:07 pm

I was tested in readiness for kindergarten. But, Jean is blocking most of the day in my memory. Now, she's blocking even more of it.

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:08 pm

I was at home after the test for kindergarten. They gave me a book, which became my favorite book. It was a book of sounds. I read it expertly. I remember it became my favorite book, so I must have read other books. But, Jean is blocking me of all other books.

Jean's blocking 99% of my memories at any given time, but my mother told me in my twenties that she read to me for why I knew how to read. Because of Jean, I got mad, and said she was lying.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:09 pm

I know today I had no romantic attraction to anyone before recent years in 2021.

But, Bambi made me think I thought a boy in kindergarten was cute. I had no actual attraction to him. But, the words controlled my mind. And, Bambi forced me to sit next to him at reading time. Then, he scooted away. And, Bambi forced me to scoot back next to him. It happened several times before end of the memory. I felt she was blushing over what she was doing to us.

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:12 pm

A very, very big and tall girl asked me at recess if I was her friend. I said... It's now blocked. But, I said yes with uncertainty in other wording. The words I exactly said are being telepathically blocked.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:17 pm

Bambi thought that a girl in my class who was smaller than me was cute for having an overbite. And, ever since that day she has forced me to have an overbite in shapeshift that I can't correct. I know for a fact that I had perfect teeth prior.

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:22 pm

A man pulled the kids aside from the rest of the class, at a table in a corner of the room, with the rest of the class well away from it. He told me to count as high as I can. I counted well over one-hundred, expertly, then he told me that was all he needed, stopping me from continuing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:25 pm

I still remember, without being blocked, writing in a first grade workbook in class. I was working ahead of the class, and ignoring the teacher, and the class. I was reading the instructions, but I didn't know how to write before this.

I regularly did extra class work, and even worked in my workbooks at home when not supposed to. My mother had me turn it in for extra credit.

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Craycray Galore

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas