Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Diamondragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:18 am
Mom:

Dad:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:26 am
My son from Aketwool is 42" at 13. He's 3' 6". A mixture of proportioned, and disproportioned dwarfism. He'll be from 3' 10" to 4' 2" as a grown man, most likely.
My family has dwarfism, too, but we don't all have it. Most of us are just short.

"I've got a big head, little shoulders, short neck, and, now, short limbs. My limbs got disproportioned in my current growth spurt. I might have been on growth hormone, and then it stopped? I'm not really sure what happened, but I'm guessing they had me on growth hormone."

Which only got him to the average little person height range. So, maybe he would have been smaller without the hormone treatment.

"I can't reach around my back anymore. And, I have to stand in the bathroom to reach, because I can't reach sitting. If I get more disproportioned, I'll need a tool to help reach. redface "

Yeah, we think by his size in-game that he's 42". He is faked as 5' 2" to fake him as Stargazer. But, his head measures to 6", which makes him around 42", 3' 6". And, he's disproportioned, so, we're certain he's a little person under the hologram faking him as Stargazer, Blot, and Jean.

But, 42" might be his birth parent's height instead of his. So, he might be 6 or so inches smaller.

He has crush on her:

Navajo Cookie

Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas