Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:46 pm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:55 pm
I should also tell you... They relocated me. And, they have an impersonator where I was.

They have me in a Cerebro, in a sensory deprivation chamber, set on an impersonator. And, there's multiple impersonators. They're trying to trick the staff into thinking they're me, and that I'm them.

But, the staff can find me in real life, unlike them. So, they look at my screen, and they see where I am, and what's happening in my game, and they hear from me directly. They can't actually confuse the staff in real life. They're trying to confuse them in the game.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:03 pm
Yeah... I'm pretty sure the staff doesn't listen to excuses like victims often do. They're not going to tolerate excuses for hiding their location, or their identity, or their age, or anything else.

You're actual account in real life, obviously, has no confusion about your age. They're trying to get you banned with them by doing that to you. They want you in trouble in real life by how they're designing your in-game experience.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:06 pm
Unless I ticked them off before this character's creation, they have a lot of practice with what they're doing. They've been fighting the victims in their "ranches" a long time. These "ranches" are people who've gotten them banned before. They're trying to perfect stealing the identity of the victim to walk away and kill the victim.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:07 pm
And, judging by my hologram experience, I might be in one of these "ranches."

What are we supposed to do in the game to get free? Do we just wait it out?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:09 pm
Yeah. Wait it out. And, keep paying attention for things to report. And, update the report whenever you have something to add.

And, make sure you also go to the real life police, and news about that you might be in one of the "ranches."  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:12 pm
They think that because they're in control of you in the game, and they have your body trapped as a slave, that they'll win. They can't tell reality apart from the video game out of the game. They are paranoid schizophrenics.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:16 pm
I know. They're criminally insane. They're schizophrenics. They're O.C.D. They're antisocial. Psychopathic. Sociopathic. They pathologically lie. The works. And, they vary in which is the case. All of the people they're purging are mentally ill in criminal ways. But, they commit the crimes because they want to, not because they're mentally ill. And, that's why they get punished. And, why it's right to punish them. Keep reporting them. Don't sympathize with them. Don't be fooled by them into thinking that they're victims.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:21 pm
At this point, I might just... Help fix the edits into our posts, because I have an option to edit others posts on this guild. And, it's right there. And I'm going to fix it . I'm getting annoyed by these inserted communications into our posts, like them deleting the a in an "are" to call us "reres," or "retards." I also noticed an edit to split my "you're" to isolate the "re" to call us retards. So, this shows what kind of intellect they have, and maturity of the mind, that they're calling geniuses retarded out of anger. They don't understand the word retard. They just throw words around to insult people. They know it's negative, and taboo, so they're calling us it out of anger. But, they don't know what it means. So, who is doing their plans when they're so dumb?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:29 pm
Innocent people are.
They're learning how to get away with crimes by watching crime dramas, and by watching people's gameplay stories, such as streams, where they make villains that should be dumb cleverly get away with the crime instead of get punished. They are teaching the criminals how to get away with it so they can keep their character going. They should be just making new villains, and ditching ones that are done in prison, or even to an execution. People are making their villains too smart for their crimes. And, the people who actually want to do those crimes are watching them, and repeating it. Monkey see. Monkey do. And, yeah, they aren't usually very literate either. They use those programs that read things on the screen to them, and that write what they're saying into a microphone. Of course, the less dumb of them are sometimes literate. And, they're more dangerous. But, actually, the criminals are usually illiterate. Especially, since they're using new characters often, and differing characters often to return after banned, which makes them play without skills, such as writing, as we've said before.

Why are we now writing in giant blocks, and repeating ourselves? Someone's controlling us who has so low of skill as to not know how to paragraph.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:35 pm
Ooohh, my god. I have to ride out this? I must have nothing better to do. Or, I'm trying to get passed this at the screen. Or, maybe I'm trying to get more evidence of the criminals to help the real life super heroes, and police catch them.

But, it'd be nice to actually get to have fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:36 pm
Should we do a watch party, or something? While we're stuck.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:39 pm
LMAO That's so lame. I have energy I want to burn.

I want to do something. I want to play the game. Now, I'm ranting. I gotta let off some steam.

Blocked. biggrin

Talking's way funner than watching the same old media again.

What was I saying?

I fixed a block of text... Now, I'm lost.

I can't think.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:41 pm
They got me, too. So, I don't know what you were saying either. I don't remember either.

I'm with you. You've fired me up. I don't want to watch something. I want to hang out with people. I even wanted to exercise temporarily. But, they stomped it out.

Speaking of which, shall I tell you of my exercise journey? It's related to our guild. We do want to play super heroes, and that requires exercise.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:44 pm
Yeah. Go ahead. Let's chat.
What happened?  
Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash