Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:01 am
Cracklenchimes
But, why are you typing in third person when that's your own family? Are you in denial? He's your own son.

I think he's from elsewhere in the unit.

"No. You're possessed by the impersonator, who is telling you I'm alive when dead to try to ransom me for money for them to run away with into hiding."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:25 am
I explain here how Ambrosia actually died.  

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:23 am
The freshly homicided child has chosen Wipeout for one of his new identity names.

He was given complete amnesia by the murder.

Plus, he had a wipeout, as in he was killed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:48 am
So, you know how you guys said to say what general city or so we live?

I'm told that I live in Mesa, Arizona... And, my hologram shows Mesa, Arizona...
But, we actually live next to Lake Havasu, over by California, and Nevada.
It take like 10-30 minutes for us to drive to Lake Havasu.
And, we're not very far from California, or Nevada, compared to Mesa in my experience either (we have a vacation history).

So, my purchases have been going to someone in Mesa, Arizona's grocery store, who picks it up from the grocery store.

The only jewelry I actually own is a wooden turtle baby+parent from Sea World.
The rest of "my" jewelry is in Mesa, or was stolen in the cases of other jewelries I got as souvenirs. I had a rose quartz heart from the Phoenix Zoo, which I wore on my ankle, but it was stolen. I had a shark tooth necklace from Sea World, worn on my ankle, but it was stolen. But, I still have the wooden turtle necklace, which is the only jewelry I actual own. I hope I didn't really pay for the stuff in Mesa. I'd be very angry if the Mesa person I'm faked as stole all my purchased stuff.

And, I'm the one who was murdered, with corpse buried in the backyard.
I'm at Lake Havasu, not in Mesa.
They taught me a bogus home address, in a totally wrong area of the stae. they taught me a bogus identity. They taught me a bogus gender. And, my memories are full of repression, and false memories.
And, they murdered me, and buried my corpse in the backyard.  

Emperor Garnet

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:14 pm
"I, in Lake Havasu City, whom was murdered, am a bamf boy around 3' tall. I'm in a crime syndicate unit, where we're used for a major criminal to steal from all of us, such as plagiarizing us. I'm still hooked up to her in death. I'm honestly glad I have a bed my size (toddler bed)."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:41 pm
"Oh, my God, we're even smaller! We thought the adult height was 3' 6." It's 2' 6". @_@"

"No wonder I crave for big furniture."

lol

"I want a King-sized bed after I'm saved. And, cover it with stuffed animals, and pillows, save where I sleep."

lol

Care to share some stuffed animals you want?

"Tentacle Kitties, Octopi, Beanie Boos!, Lambs, Kittens, Owls, Fawns, Dragons, Turtles. (★_★)"

Any other toys you want?

"Legos with headtails, X-Men Legos, Native American Barbies."

Anything else?

"Little people Legos, and little people Barbies. And, little people Ball-Jointed-Dolls."

surprised Bamf BJDs?

"Yeah. With wardrobes, furnished & decorated houses, vehicles, mounts (mini ponies?), babies, toddlers, kids, teens, lots of hair variations per figure, and cetera."

burning_eyes

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:11 pm
"We figured it out... It doesn't really call me always in Okinawa. My Azazel is teleporting me to Okinawa when go to go shopping, to hide my Lake Havasu City location. I'm being faked as in Okinawa, and as in Mesa.

That September 18th birthday we're all faked as having has in it's secrets, keeping kidnapped children at Lake Havasu, we read it for Lake Havasu (Pisces/12th House/Neptune (a mirky lake you can't see through very deep)).

It also says all of our bamf, and Azazel group of kids are neighbors of eachother, whether in neighboring rooms, neighboring apartments, or neighboring houses. And, that we most likely don't share one bedroom, often not even a house.

And, it does say she kidnapped us, and that she abuses us. And, then, that she tries to marry Nightcrawler in New York with the same chart."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:44 pm
Okay, so... It's a Stryker facility at Lake Havasu. The person in Mesa, is a field agent, and the bamf kid is in a Cerbero set up, going between looking at the field agent, and the other "Jeannettes," to catch the criminals faking that identity.

The bad Bambi is real. So is the Slyheart Bambi she impersonates.

The bad Bambi is one of the bad people that the facility is trying to rid the United States of. And, she keeps abusing kid agents, because she abuses kids to begin with.

Lake Havasu is their home. They're not abused by the facility staff. Some are field agents when it's expected for them to safely handle the mission. But, they're not supposed to do things really dangerous for them, where they'd be likely to die, or to have any serious injury. Both because their Stryker isn't a bad guy, and works for the U.S. government, and because that'd be a waste of their lives, and their potential, and their cloning and raising. It'd be a big, awful waste. The facility would get in serious trouble if we just threw their lives away, even for the adult agents.

The kid in question is fine. He's not lost.

The criminals are abusing him from afar, but that isn't our fault, and he's physically safe during it.

Is he a bamf? Well, maybe.
Each Azazel does have bamf subordinates.

The kid is going through some messed up attacks of the mind, but he's physically safe.

Emperor Garnet

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:55 pm
Did he die, or is it a Cerebro experience making him not experience life right?

"Cerebro. But... Maybe death, too? They stopped giving me false memories over shinigami, ghosts, and interacting therewith. So, maybe I was a casualty. Alsol, I think I now have access to the Spirit plane section of YouTube with the top plane. (X_X)"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:32 am
It says that Lake Havasu has an Azazel, and red bamfs; a nightcrawler, and blue bamfs; 1+ dwarves (Trask); and people with foriegn fathers and/or governments, among the kidnapping victims kept as slaves.

"I think I'm transitioning between a younger teen, and being like 18+. A bamf. And, that I'm coming off Why Y. I'm attracted to 18-28 year-old women. And, I have instincts to start a family, get a career, go to college, get a GED, socialize with adults at dance clubs, etc. But, she's preventing all of it, and calls me a child, and talks to me like a child. She says it's that I'm in puberty. Why would my attraction be to women? I think I'm coming off Why Y, and that it's creating a kind of puberty experience. Also, my five-bladed fan has to be replaced, they broke it. And, I try to take the five-pointed, glow in the dark stars down whenever I can adequately reach them. And, there's no markers of childhood on my person, such as a five-petaled flower necklace, or a sun shirt. I used to have size five shoes, but now size eight. I used to wear a sun shirt, but now I wear blank/solid shirts with nothing on them. I used to wear junior's clothes, but now I wear men's. We pointed out that with a hologram of a woman, if I'm a minor, where's a hidden childhood marker, such as a number 5? They responded by making my hologram (illusion) wear five bracelets on the left wrist, and one on the right wrist. I think I'm a young adult, or close to it, and that I'm coming off Why Y. If I'm only a pubescent boy, why is my attraction to WOMEN?"

Emperor Garnet

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:41 am
"With my writing skill & talent (which she plagiarizes), my singing skill & talent (which she refuses to let me use professionally with memory of it), my potential in dancing (which she keeps preventing me from using), my high intelligence (extreme genius) (which she parrots, and plagiarizes), plus my good looks, and my potential as a model, and actor... I'm certain I'll be quite successful once free of her. She's trying to negatively stereotype us bamfs as stupid, incompetent, uneducated, nude savages, and thinking ourselves to be children. I'm a man."

Kira is my favorite woman.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:45 am
surprised

My blood from the murder... I realized is all over the bathroom I use. They either murdered me there messily, or they cut up my body there messily. My blood is all over the bathroom!

It's been there, but because my anxiety, I'm not very observant of my environment. So, I didn't realize it till today that that's my blood.

Emperor Garnet

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:50 am
"I've been so obviously haunting them. I'm going to try to be less openly present, so they don't try to hurt me.They killed me gorily. Blood splatters. And, they leave the blood there. It's on the walls, and the shower door."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:53 pm
Hey, guys, from Havasu.
I caught my deaths. It looks in the bathroom like it was quite the horror scene. (I don't remember it.)

I 7 my Mesa 1 to Sabrina Carpenter, and Ariana Grande.

I was assigned a Kitchen devil tail. Seems befitting. (X_X)

Akerrots

Akerrots

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:03 pm
And, I'm a small Azazel. I'm only around 5' 1". But, I might be on way to a final growth spurt. It won't be a big difference.

I prefer 5' women. (♥_♥) Ariana. Sabrina. Yum. Especially Ariana.

Though, I posted the song for my own height's celebration. But, it made me think about Ariana.  
Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff