Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:53 am
Also... Diamondnet.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:51 pm
The woman who abuses me is again trying to take over my account, calling me my own grandfather, and saying her parents in their eighties are me, and claiming to be my daughter, and her husband.
I am not that old, and their human butts are not allowed on my account.
They are all 50+.
I'm the 35-year-old. They do not get my ghost identity after murdering me to steal going to Heaven, and my income.
There is no Diamondhard, Bloodiamond, etc. There is no family. I am a young bachelor they try to force into a father without consent as a kidnap victim.
She impersonates me at 50-65. Then, she claims some 9-year-old she replaced me with is me. Then, she claims her 80-100 year-old parents are me. Those two are long dead on all planes, because they're family doesn't live to 80, let alone 100.  

Emperor Garnet

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:54 pm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:09 pm
Now, people are theorizing that I'm the child of an Azazel with a Diamond. First, they said I married, and bred with Diamond. Now, they say she's my mother. Yuck!

I would use my Silently Pinned hair... But, my guardians wouldn't let me buy enough for all my characters to have the speech, puzzle box, and hair. They only let me buy four in total when it was in the cash shop, when I need eight. Then, they're rejecting me using both the speech, and the puzzle box on my other characters. WTF?  

Emperor Garnet

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:16 pm
It's because it's a dream that they won't let you have the number you really bought, or use them to their potential in the way you should.

Out of the dream server, you have it all, like you paid for.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:19 pm
I don't know if I'm in reality, hooked up to the game by "Bambi," or if I'm in the game. (@_@)

"That's from "Bambi." You're in the game! Snap out of it!"

Am I with the pervert, or with Diamond & Shaw? crying

"Diamond, and Shaw!"  

Emperor Garnet

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:38 pm

My devil tail has cooking animations, in addition to Azazel animations. (★_★)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:09 am
"A pervert crime syndicate are guilded under a name with "Horde" in it, wherein they claim themselves to be my dragon treasure horde. They call THEMSELVES the treasure instead of I who am treasure with treasure. They're never going to touch treasure. Nobody treasures them. Nasty pe-ophi-es. No perverts out there have treasure. They're all desperately broke Or, they wouldn't be turning to such desperate "get rich quick' schemes. They are not my treasure, and they are not touching it."

They've greatly offended our boys with such paranoid schizophrenic extremes.  

Emperor Garnet

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:15 am
When the ugliest, old adult perverts in existence are calling themselves thirteen-year-old children's treasure... Their country is going to cease to exist from corruption problems. Who lets a group of such people come together, and go around with delusions of extreme grandeur and wrongness in these games? That "government" has buried itself six feet under. They're done.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:42 am
Garnet's recently murdered, thirteen-year-old son, Ambrosia, says he is repeatedly kidnapped by impersonators of his family in reverse possession in the game, and that they did his murder for not believing them to be them, and for reporting them as sexually abusing him. He says they still reverse possess him, and try to sneak sex to this second of flashstep, while he's a ghost, despite they're being no transits to hack the dead, and despite they're being nothing in his natal to do so, proving they have charts that hack, rape, & homicide children; that then manifest as hacking & raping the homicided children after the homicide.
So, look for people with such astrology charts.
Further, he says the murder they did is probably by way of forced starvation faked as voluntary anorexia.

Emperor Garnet

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:46 am
Which one did it of the attacking family? Which one has the chart?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:51 am
Either his false grandmother, or the false Garnet, impersonator of his mother.
Her chart has some kind of Uranus, Mercury, Saturn, Ceres, Pluto, Sun, Sex Planet Conjunction between itself, and the transits.
It also manifests in believing him to be 90+year-old Nightcrawler no matter what he looks like, and no matter what anyone says or does.  

Emperor Garnet

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:55 am
That they believe him to be Nightcrawler no matter what means there's also a Neptune in the Conjunction.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:57 am
But, why are you typing in third person when that's your own family? Are you in denial? He's your own son.  

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:57 am
He also says he wouldn't be surprised if they impersonate his grandparents to his mother, too, to get close to the children.  
Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff