Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:43 am
Is she obese? Is she ugly? What kind of looks does your abuser have, Cemkeispa?

"She's okay-looking, but put a lot of weight on while pregnant with a pregnancy now onto it's sixth or seventh year without completion. She was prior too thin with anorexia. She always suffered anorexia. Her current weight is because a pregnancy."

6, 7 years pregnant straight?

"Yeah."

Probably not the same pregnancy the whole way through.

Any idea of the dad?

"Supposedly he's a brother of Nightcrawler. But, she always was full of BS about our identities, and where we come from. He's another blue devil she lies as Kurt's younger brother. He's 13-17 years-old, and she's thirty-five."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:44 am
Remember anyone whose come across this. This isn't a roleplay in this thread. We're discussing real life.  

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:47 am
Did she try to breed with Cemkeispa first?

"Yeah. And, I wasn't capable yet, too young, so maybe it's why she killed me. She wanted to breed right then, and couldn't force it from me. So, she turned to another victim, and I was eventually murdered."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:50 am
That'll really be 6 or 7 years long pregnancy that just drags on. She forced a demigod into her family.

He probably isn't who she teaches him, though. Like the bamf was told he's Nightcrawler, but he's a bamf named Cemkeispa.  

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:58 am
So, it's a problem of demigod creation by rape. Or, at least of getting the X gene by it.

"The X gene is a DNA edit/shift gene that accesses "junk" DNA from a history of mixing. That DNA creating "mutants" isn't mutations, and it isn't human. The only superpower humans carry for is super strength, and better than average tree climbing."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:01 am
There's more...

"And, no one but humans wants humans. So, all those families will go bye-bye someday for that type of crime."

She's trying to say that all mutants are guilty of what she did, and that all of the best people in society did it.

"She doesn't believe in an origin of the acquired DNA. She only believes in theft from other thiefs. She thinks it's lab-made, or something. She has some kind of Atheist belief system to this day. She always was an Atheist."  

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:08 am
I just looked for a video from the real world on YoutUbe that debunks Atheism with ease, and... Instead I found nothing but videos in this darknet/blackmarket version of YouTube that all are pro-Atheism. Indeed, this woman is of an Atheist cult that refuses to believe in anything other than humans "with two consciouses, the "sub" of which having no intelligence to it according to them".
Ouch. They only have two consciouses, and they're so messed up the mere two can't get along. They fight for control.

And, you know they're last ditch argument for innocense is planned to always be that the other conscious did it... And, they'll say it's Apocalypse. lol

Like he'd be in their pathetic persons.

"And, Apocalypse can only transfer to people with heal factor. They don't have it."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:14 am
Cemkeispa says he's highly in her hologram. She uses his Azazel-like face, such as his Azazel lips, nose, and jaw.

Uh-oh!

Someone's a child Azazel among the victims. With bamfs.

"Yeah, she... Me. I have the characteristic nose break. There are no bamfs with me, and I'm not a bamf. She's faking me as a dwarf in proportions. She abused me to Nightcrawler because I'm an Azazel kid, and she tried to create a Nightcrawler as her own son instead of a Mystique's to abuse him in turn. I told you they inbreed! Her true husband is her own father. And, her legal husband is her paternal half-brother."  

Emperor Garnet

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:25 am
"The Azazels' parents are a mystery, largely, by most Azazel set members. So, I might have to just make up a name for after saved. Something... I don't know."

Is there two generations of you?

"No. I have no kids. I'm too young still. But, you know how some unit members have six fingers, and four toes in all units? I'm one of those ones. There isn't a Nightcrawler here, just an Azazel."

"My movement is to equalize the genders back for males, after the first Azazel empowered females too much. The U.S. became matriarchist. We need to rebalance to both genders actually being equal."

Are you sure that's a problem outside of that background?

"Well, it's definitely one in my home territory. Also, we need a Hohokam Nation reservation."

Uh-oh.

How many of the Hohokam Azazels got hurt?

"Lots."

"He needs a good name."

"MK-Ultra will work on it soon."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:20 am
She keeps her hair bleached to "golden" blonde. Her eyes are gray. Her skin is highly pale. She's very, very weak. She hates exercise, and play. And, she interprets everything as sex, such as that she can't watch a dancer without thinking it's the act of sex itself with her person.
Her whole family is like that about dance.

Keep her out of my account. It's not her birthday, it's mine. It's not her usual claimed identity either, it's the one I was taught. She has another birthday, time, location, and residence history. She is at least twenty-five years older than my birthday. She's not thirty-five, and she's not pregnant. She's at least sixty-years-old, and she does not age slower, so she is in fact elderly.
What's supposedly her pregnant is actually Blot, daughter of Blob.  

Emperor Garnet

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:11 am
It's my Diamond (blonde telepath with gray irises), and Shaw (Nazi) that have me.
I figured it out.
They're using South American devil's breath on me to use me without my knowledge. They're hiding me behind Diamond, and she's hiding, too.
Mine is Diamondhard instead of Diamond.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:22 am
I realize... I made a Princess Bloodiamond, and... What else does this make? There's at least one more.

We are in the game, guys. It is two generations here.

Emperor Garnet

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:32 am
Don't forget Rediamond.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:35 am
Correction. It's Princess Rediamond, and Prince Bloodiamond (the one who died).  

Emperor Garnet

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:49 am
There's also a Veinspill spirit plane family member.

(X_X)

Hohokama Nation's section of the Azazel family sets is got some young death issues. Like you'd expect, because we're supposedly extinct.  
Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff