Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:00 am
From what can be told, many of us are players to begin with, who simply find ourselves in this dream server instead of where our characters are supposed to dream.

So, for example, dream weaving Nautolans in here are supposed to be hosting their OWN dream servers. They're not supposed to be in this server for any reason ever.

Yet, Misuishi-chan finds himself in here anyways, he says.

The kids in the play-watch mode servers are supposed to be able to follow us into any server not restricted from their age group. And, they can move between different adult's watching them of those approved by their legal guardian(s).

Also, they're faking six-fingered kids as having ten, such as by making them flush the toilet with pinkies they don't have, which they can't control, they can't move them. And, they try to fake four-toed kids as tenned, to try to force them to walk wrong, so they'll fall down in real life by being trained to not know how to move on their own feet. (If a kid with six fingers, and four toes carries for possibility of ten, they can be faked as having ten in their minds. Or, maybe it's the kid's shapeshifting that can fake ten. The kid isn't certain, but he knows he for a fact has six, and four.)

He finally admitted why he was believed to be Nightcrawler. I'm not saying which kid he is. But, as they said, he's a kind of NAUTOLAN pubescent boy, who can't possibly be 80's-100's Nightcrawler.

Now, he's being sexually harassed again by the pervert adults who tried to traffic him into slavery. They want him to be afraid of ever knowing the truth, when they already knew he he is, and they're stalking him for how they know. It isn't because he, or I know who he is.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:19 am
Should we be fixing the fake typos they insert into our writing, or leaving them there for the staff to see what they're doing, and to see what they're communicating?

My grandson says sometimes you have to fix it because they reverse the meaning of the sentence on rare occasion. He says someone he was watched by once got a total sentence meaning reversal from it, but that usually they're harassing us with things such as calling us "reres," which they use to mean smart people they lie are retarded instead of them.
The claimants into our typing apparently were diagnosed with retardation themselves to begin with long before they accused it of the rest of us. They do know what it means, too, they do know they're calling their hack victims themselves.
Apparently, as they get investigated by the staff, they "kick and scream over the cliff's edge." One of their habits in repeatedly being banned is apparently to... Accuse the victim of being themselves, and say an account swap magically occurred, to try to steal the victim's account, because they go between accounts to begin with, and because they want to frame the victim for their actions, and their identity. Apparently, they're trying to send legal authorities after the victim instead so they can flee away safely. But, he says the staff are already the wiser to all the dumb tactics they try to do when caught.

So, he says, his point was that while we probably should leave the typos usually... Sometimes we can't without them changing the sentence meaning into something messed up, or into a total lie. So, he says, "Sometimes you have to fix it anyways, to not be framed for their identity."

The same intelligent grandson is in Desert Fox, where his character was murdered, and is crossing over. Look how it goes on saying that Prince LitLantern was the last poster. He must have posted in gigai.  

Emperor Garnet

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:38 am
Thanks for letting us know you guys are from our actor/actress section. redface

As you can tell, I'm from the real basis of the acting. lol

Is your family twenty-four, or is that your figures you're playing? Or, are you from the same units to begin with so are alike to begin with? So, for example, I'm playing, and living both, covering my own position in the movies.

"I think we're singers. But, we might really be twenty-four generations still, because singers can have very full, safe lives."

Right.

"Oh. No, we're like you. I'm featured in body, and face, but I have a voice actor to help me speak because I'm a Selective Mute. So, yeah, we're real ones being ourselves, too." smile

Thanks. biggrin

Are you guys as badly abused in the dream server as you used to be?

"No. Now, no hands truly touch me in experience, but they try to sneak telekinesis, and telepathy that's touching without touching. They try to sneak the abuses as of some months before 2021 in backstory mode. And, now, we're on way to 2022. But, they do try that other tactic very commonly. And, they're lying that it's "less obvious." It isn't. I still feel it, and they know it, and it's still in my brain scan, and they know it. What they mean by less obvious is that their character identity is more guarded this way. They're still obviously abusing people. And, they're so extremely obsessed that they still do reverse possessions without the serious hand-touching."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:40 am
He says that they still do reverse possessions is how he knows they're eating corpses from graves. Yuck.  

Emperor Garnet

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:44 am
So, who is Msuishi-chan's Obaachan-teichou?

Are you actually a captain? Or, does he just use that for the family clan guild?

Does he have cousins using it to mean you're a real shinigami captain?

Are you the captain of a royal, or imperial guard of some kind?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:51 am
biggrin

Gotei 13 captain unit, for one of Japan's Soul Societies.  

Emperor Garnet

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:01 pm
Does this mean the proper Mayuri norm is to be highly ancient? Or, that Mayuri is so to begin with? They don't really say the captain's ages. Did you take a long time to climb to captaincy?

Is it that you're a Misuishi version of Mayuri? Is it that Misuishi is one of your fictionals?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:06 pm
These ones are fiction.

But, I am not the one in the first anime released to the living.

Thanks.

"You're welcome Sosen-teichou."

Emperor Garnet

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:13 pm
Misuishi-chans are informing me that that crime syndicate set of units includes Flagstaff hidden persons.

Apparently, we're checking places with cemeteries, both marked and unmarked, all over the world. And, we're looking for new discoveries of the unmarked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:21 pm
"Is this modern times, or are we in the past?"

He doesn't know.

Past, and modern for various characters; and, for real life, present-time.

My American grandson has been learning very excellent writing skill on his character.

Our one of the families have the headtails that are the basis of the golden headdress people relate to numerous snakes, and the basis of hairstyle with adornment reminiscent of headtails.

Very major MK-Ultra style units have 14s in them, Nautolans.  

Emperor Garnet

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:25 pm
I wonder what my fourteen goes by, and what they're doing. *thinky face, looking up*

biggrin

The Nautolan section are a rarity of high importance, because Nautolans are a very important people through space. They're expertised in video games, roleplay, acting, entertainment, writing, fighting, population management, communications, etc. Nautolans are like Earth's 3 running rampant all over society. lol Very brain.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:33 pm
They're excellent at crime investigation, too. And, at sorting out possession cases.

Misuishi is a very good unit. There's a lot of great people under Prince Misuishi of Soul Society's SoulKingPalace. Lots of Misuishis in here.

That some sections are attracted to Mayuri isn't wrong. Though, we have a Mayuri unit in our unit, most of us aren't related to him. His grandsons are not being faked as attracted.

Un. We have moonstone birthstoned persons in here, among other birthstones.

Misuishi-teichou is a Soul Society prince, like Seireikitsu. They are totally different generations. He's a royal guard division captain. And, we're not going to reveal if he's the present king. That title might even be under competition still since Reiou.

Misuishi unit has lots of ranks, and classes in the unit. It isn't planning to break down. But, some people will be sent off to other units.

Let's send some out.

Emperor Garnet

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:40 pm
When you see messed up YouTube content, Sims content, etc. you're in the illegal server. When things are healthy, you're in the correct dream server they're impersonating.
In the messed up one, there's lots of various victims of various backgrounds. Most of them are with money, power, fame, good looks, etc. among the victims.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:44 pm
All of the desirable people in those illegal servers are victims. Don't be fooled. No matter what they've put you through.
The undesirable people who do desperate things like cannibalism, inbreeding, etc. are the real attacking people. The more undesirable they are, the more generations they've done crime.
Learn to tell them apart, and try not to be fooled by impersonations, and frames.  

Emperor Garnet

Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces