Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:22 pm
I woke up to the pervert slave trafficker being in our movie production server again.
She's faking my size 7 fingers as bigger than all existing ring sizes to an extreme, then she's calling the everyday rings I'm buying wedding rings. Proving she is 600-1000 lbs., like other kids keep swearing.

And, she wants to violently beat me to death with telekinesis for neither believing her, nor being afraid of her.

Her family violently beats people to death with their bare hands in extreme anger fits.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:23 pm
I'm considering going after her bounty.

He says her bounty name is one under Bambi, which impersonates the Bambi superhero relative of Slyheart.

And, his new jewelry set is surgical steel 925, which is perfectly hypoallergenic, and the earrings won't be rejected by his baby character's ears in their new-to-come piercings. With rose gold coloring. They're perfectly problem-free.

Hopefully, no one will steal any of them, especially since his character needs the earrings to get pierced freshly.

He needs this perfect, but cheap jewelry.

And, the rings seem to be an heirloom from a grandmother, with importance for his family's history-keeping. She was (or is if they're her rings currently) sixteen generations up. There's sixteen generations of matriline indicated in tiny cubic zirconias. She might be older than Prince Seireikitsu of Kitsuyochi, and Soul Society. They're around the same generation, give or take about just one. Both these ancestors of these two different families are spirit plane, and don't age. (I wonder if they'd like eachother, both about even in success of lifespan.)

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:34 pm
That one of his grandmothers might be his head of family matrilineally in the spirit plane, or his winning guardian, or both. Or, she could be an intrafamily guardian angel if it's an heirloom, watching over from life/death plane 3 to him on plane 2.

It says she's a writer, and/or singer.

Actually, she's way older than Seireikitsu-san. She's generation twenty-four.

He indicates the rings might be intended for his right hand, and to say to go to her if interested in betrothal for when he grows up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:46 pm
Okaaay, okaaay.

Generation 24 grandma of Garnet is his new guardian on the spirit plane.

She should be very awesome.

They might change the name to a Moonstone one.

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:40 am
It's called Craycray Galore, because the trafficker syndicate are calling us all insane.

This server isn't a lawful one. It's a private, sub-owned one they got ahold of, that they then totally messed up with hacks privately. These games often allow private, sub-owned servers, and even server sets if you can afford it. They stole the servers, maybe even server set towers from people's private ownings. They steal hacks, too, then they corrupt them into perverted versions.

This is a real life problem.

This is not a proper server of Gaia, and is connected in a "darknet," or "black market" network of these servers used for crime.

It's supposed to be proper, and lawful. It presents itself as so to the staff.

They do things like lying other owners and creators of the games, for power over their victims. They lie that you're dropping money on the proper, legal servers. You're not. So, go ahead and spend dream server fake money on stuff, but don't use your real life money from out of the game. And, don't touch them with your proper in-game currencies from outside these corrupted servers.

Many of you do have intentional accounts that are in here in lawful ownership outside of these corrupted servers. Many of you play to begin with. Some of you only intentionally do at the screen, though, but not by intention in the virtual reality. Some of you can't afford the virtual reality, only the cheaper at the screen play. Some of you can afford it, but you're not trying to play right now.

A lot of you are coming and going from these servers in your sleep, your real life sleep.

They have these servers loosely based off real life, and are hooked up to you in real life from in here to go around impersonating you, or your character in real life. They use your RPs. They use your decision-making. They plagiarize your writings. They use you for work promotions. Etc. They use you as the basis of their real life relationships. Etc.

This is a real life Nightmare Pe--phi-- Bear server set of game servers in various servers.

The real staff are working on finding, and getting into these servers. They're working on finding, documenting the cases of, and saving the victims.

Some of you find yourselves in these servers when you sleep in real life without your permission, and knowledge.

Some of you are kidnapped from the lawful servers into these servers while no consciouses are at the screen of your game play in real life, such as while you play in your sleep. These ones are abducted repeatedly from the lawful servers while playing.

Make sure you report if you're in these servers in real life to police, the news, and people such as the X-Men, and to the regular game staff.

But, do not trust the messed up servers' fake "staff." They try to take out good people in favor of their own darknet/blackmarket criminals. Report being in these servers in REAL LIFE. Not this server itself. And, do your reports related to this server IN REAL LIFE. The "report" system in the corrupted servers is handled by their crime syndicate, and they'll hurt you for knowing you're trying to take action against them.
For example, some of you have been murdered in real life. So, watch out. They know who you are, where you are, who else lives with you, etc. And, they're already trying to hurt you in real life with things such as murder, and slave trafficking. Don't go to their fake "staff." Go to only the real staff.
If a "staff" is saying Gaia has a bogus owner/creator/admin, immediately block out that fake staff, and take action out of game against that "staff."

Only trust accounts in here with real proper, and trustworrthy names, and with proper trustworthy interactions with you, such as here in the guilds.

In the corrupted servers, they're trying to stomp out all communications between victims, and isolate all of you both in the game, and in real life, to hurt you. Don't let them keep you isolated.

And, if you're already taking proper action out of game, but are still finding yourself stuck in these servers, wait it out, and try to play the game to pass time. Do things like having conversations between victims to pass time. Maybe write a fanfiction you can't monetize that you keep from being too awesome to pass time. Find ways to pass the time less torturously, without feeding into the problem. So, like, keep from being too awesome in writing, because they plagiarize you guys.

One of the ways you can tell if you're presently in one of the mentioned corrupted servers is if the isms are out of control, such as racism, or sexism.

For example, the corrupted Sims 4 server(s) have racist, negative stereotypes as the presets for faces, and bodies. So, it is possible to tell if you're in the corrupted servers in question.

And, some of you are reverse possessed into these servers from normal gameplay.

Also, in the servers in question, there are coma patients they have stuck in the game.

So, hold on, pass the time, and, if able, take action in real life. If you're taking action against those servers, just pass the time, trying to keep strong against the abuses, and pass the time with hanging out, and maybe some fanfiction writing you don't put too much effort into.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:01 am
If you're going to point that out... I'm going to throw in, those of you who got trafficked, or who are stuck in comas, or while asleep (with threat of comas) are often used as hostages in negotations.

Staff are getting into these servers with real life police, FBI, CIA, military, you get the idea, going after these traffickers.

The real life heroes in here don't always present as themselves to you victims.

And, the presentations you as the real life heroes are sometimes so, but sometimes impersonators.

@_@

So, be careful who you trust if you're in one of the corrupted servers.

Like he said, try to pass the time.

By the way, if Gaia says repeatedly that you're in a certain location in real life... Either you are, or an impersonator of you is. So, you guys, maybe put your said locations out to eachother. Not to extremes. Don't say anything like an address. Just say general areas, like Hokkaido, Okinawa, Arizona, etc.

Say both where you're playing in these servers, and where the real game says you're at repeatedly. One is really you, and the other is your impersonator. You might be able to figure out which is you.

Me? I'm an Arizonan. I'm of Navajo descent, mix-Navajo. And, I hail from Arizona.

Kids attached to the adults, go ahead and tell us, too, if any of you can tell.

"I, Misuishi, am Okinawan in Okinawa. My impersonator is in Arizona with Cracklenchimes' cousin, Dicencards (Tahoma)."

Okay. Okay. Someone's in big trouble in Desert Fox.  

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:30 am
I'm in the U.S., from what I can tell.

The kids are saying it's probably Germany, because my Nightcrawler MK-Ultra unit member story wasn't told yet. They say we Nightcrawler unit members usually start in Germany.

Well, it's very modern/western. It's very difficult to tell where.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:40 am
I seem to be in Japan/Okinawa/Hokkaido. I'm not sure which.

Someone's saying that Hokkaido would bundle up extra... So... Not Hokkaido. Either mainland Japan, or Okinawa.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:42 am
Here, guys and gals.

Dream symbolisms in the normal game mechanics. Pay attention to pets, stuffed animals, statues, figurines, action figures, Barbies, keychains, shirt pictures, computer backgrounds, etc. for important messages.

It's a dream specific server that they're using. The dream symbolisms stand.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:55 am
Misuishi-chan says his impersonator crime syndicate is taking to eating corpses from nearby cemeteries. They're around a cemetery of unmarked graves that they're using for food in desperation.

They're going to hollowfy, if they haven't already.

He thought it was animals, but I'm saying here, they have to be people of youkai kinds. They're cannibalizing.  

Knottle

nuGen Staff Member

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:57 am
I'm asking him which species they taste like the smell of... He says cat, and dog. And, horse. Gecko. Etc.of common American youkai.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:58 am
While he's eating an in-game chimichanga... He can taste and smell they're cannibal youkai of Earth "foods," which are rotten out of graves. And, they're showing PRIDE in this "food" choice.  

Knottle

nuGen Staff Member

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:00 am
They still have people in their syndicate eating beef, and cheese... But, it's spoiled. It's rotten like the weirder meat choices, showing all their food options are old, and rotting. And, this isn't normal. They're getting very desperate for survival.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:03 am

Knottle

nuGen Staff Member

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:33 am
They're game abuse victims are still in those servers, so they plan on using them to survive if caught, or on selling them to other syndicates, or on trying to be the death of them.
He says they are stubborn like this, refusing to let go, refusing to move on.
The public will gag at them that they turned to rotten cannibalism. They will be the stuff of horror, like hollows.

Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games