Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:27 pm
He's kidnapped! Heartstrings was kidnapped!

Is there more?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:31 pm
My address is false.
But, the drivers to and from appointments always know where to take me. They even say the false address, yet they take me to the actual address. So, they're in on it. It's not really drivers from the companies they fake, and they're more of they're crime syndicate.

I know it's fake, because someone stole her license plate off her Bronco at the grocery store, supposedly while working there. But, the police, while she was reporting it, asked her the address of the grocery store where the crime occurred. She said the address here. The address I was taught as our home address is the grocery store.

Also, they admitted once that they're the Polish mafia. And, in this neighborhood, there's also Italian mafia, Irish mafia, and Mexican mafia. I was told by kids in their family in school that they're families are in those mafias. And, some other kids seemed to be in the Russian mafia.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:34 pm
I got to point it out. Heartstrings doesn't drive. He's driven places instead.

Do you even know how to drive?

Also, do you know why the different mafias are gathering in that neighborhood?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:41 pm
No, I don't know how to drive. They never tried to teach me, and they're forbidding it. They said to try to get a GED first. They also don't let me work, or go to church, or go clubbing, or anything. I'm trapped. I can't go anywhere. And, they restrict me as if I were a child. Obviously, to keep me as a slave.
I'm pretty sure that I'm a slave. And, I'm with you, this was kidnapping. I got trafficked into slavery.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:43 pm
Do the X-Men ever make progress toward saving you?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:48 pm
No. But, they sometimes get stuff, and money from them to try to get me.

Also, I've heard that they have a lot of traficked slaves, which the X-Men are working on saving. And, I've seen it in the news of other states, that they sometimes succeed. They had a "ranch" in Oregon that was saved. It's in Oregon news. And, they used to visit Oregon. I've also seen proof of one in Ohio. They used to visit Ohio. And, they're from Ohio. Ohio is a major state of American Polish mafia.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:54 pm
I wasn't sure what to say next. I know you're telling the truth.
Someone advised me to look up the Oregon news about ranches.
So, I did.

I found this: "www.newsbreak.com › channels › crooked-river-ranch-orCrooked River Ranch News, Weather, Safety, Sports | NewsBreak ...
NewsBreak provides latest and breaking Crooked River Ranch, OR local news, weather forecast, crime and safety reports, traffic updates, event notices, sports, entertainment, local life and other"

I can tell that's one of the stories about it, and that my hologram is faking it as different. My hologram says that that's news of Crooked River Ranch, the place, like it's a city. I'm certain that's bogus, because that's not even in the name of the news site. It's not in the address. So, it's actually a story titled "Crooked River Ranch," and is about the ranch you're talking about. You're now proven to be telling the truth.

But, my hologram hides that in a botched edit job. So, WTF? Am I one of the victims, too?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:58 pm
I decided that I'm either a victim, too. Or, that they're hacked into my hologram.

And, you said that COVID19, the Corona Virus is to purge perverts. Sounds to me like you're surrounded by them in the game.

You say you report them. You're still surrounded by them in the game. But, you say they're trying to save you. Why do you come back to the game?  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:12 pm
I can tell that I'm forced to come back. I always come back. No matter how bad my last gameplay was, I always come back. No matter how bad it is for how long, I always come back. So, I'm being forced. I often realize I don't want to come back, but I always come back.
I'm coming and going from the game, and the nightmare. No matter what. And, I often don't want to return. Yet, I always return. I'm in this situation with reporting them, yet I come back.

I've been told before that they're under investigation, and that they just haven't found proof yet. Clearly, my reports don't work. And, I know I likely went to the police by now, and the news. Yet, I'm still stuck.

Maybe they get banned, but they come back. And, they keep me stuck. Maybe I come back on purpose, because they were banned. But, then, they're back.

Maybe... I'm really a victim in real life. And, they make me come back.

I know the game is real, and we're in it. But, I shouldn't be going through this unendingly.

I've heard that this is an illegal, stolen server of these criminals. That everyone in here is either a victim, or in on it. Maybe that's true. But, there's so much content, that that seems weird.

Either I'm a real victim, or they keep returning after banned.

And, I know how they go on in real life is that they use electrical fields to block Cerebro, so they can't be found that way. Then, it takes a long time to find a "ranch."

In fact, this neighborhood, and others around it are "ranches." And, there's numerous around eachother. So, the authorities need to check the other neighborhoods close to found ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:20 pm
I think they're making you think that you want to abandon the game over them when you don't. Just like they forced you to drop out of high school. They're trying to force you to quit the game. And, I know so far, that you would know in real life that that's what they're doing. You want to play the game, and you've a right to. They're the ones who are supposed to leave. And, when you're out of the game, this woman who attacks us has no control over you. She has no real life telepathy. So, you come back. She's never going to get rid of you. You're the victim. You're the innocent person. You're going to come back.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:27 pm
Thank you for that. Yes, they were controlling me. I'm not going to quit the game. I'm not doing anything wrong. And, I'm going to keep fighting with the staff to get rid of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:28 pm
You're welcome, super hero.

By the way.... If you're really a bamf... I'm thinking you live with Nightcrawler to begin with, or with Azazel.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:32 pm
Not necessarily.

We're a people. So, we live all over. We are not restricted to them. We are not bound to them. We are not their property. We are not slaves. And, we are not beneath them.

And, since I can tell you're being controlled now, I'll say in advance. I'm not flawed. Being different from the trolls that need to be banned doesn't make me wrong. It doesn't make me flawed. On the contrary to their claim that I'm ugly, deformed, flawed, at the back of the heard, and whatever else they say; I'm beautiful. I'm attracted to my own people. And, I know with reasoning that I'm perfect.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:39 pm
I'm definitely under their control. But, I'm fighting it. Why would I ever think it's weird for little people to be attracted to little people? That's ridiculous. Of course, they are. To think otherwise would be like... Thinking that someone's not attracted to their own race. It's weird. And, it's criminally insane. I'm not insane, let alone criminally. Someone is criminally insane that's trying to control me.

I'm so sorry that I said that. I should have known you're not necessarily a super hero, just because you're a mutant. And, I should have known you don't necessarily work for a big person, let alone a specific one out of two.
I couldn't remember during their control that little people are an entire, common in the world people, with communities and everything.

I bet the person who controlled me doesn't even know that many little people prefer "little person" over "dwarf," or the m-word.

I'm so sorry that that happened. Please, forgive me.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:43 pm
You don't have to worry about it. I know they controlled you. You can't resist what they're doing. I know from experience. They're faking you as able to fight them. You can't. You can report it. But, you can't fight the ability in the game.  
Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff