Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:13 am

Prince Jack & Prince Cocuyo are NAUTOLAN BABY CHARACTERS in this dream server backstory mode of a THIRTEEN-YEAR-OLD BOY. They need to let go of him.

Stop trying to turn him into a seventy-something-year-old man!

We will keep going to the staff until you radical extremist cultists terrorists are gone from this game! Leave the boy alone!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:16 am
Now, they're trying to use the game mechanics from Wolverine characters to try to give him amnesia, to try to keep him from continuing to push legal punishments against them in real life. They're trying to use MY song choice to abuse him to cover their their tracks about abusing him.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:22 am
They're using subliminal messages, and telepathy to try to enforce amnesia on us as we listen to the YouTube videos. They're taking morale, and communications songs that are important to the boy's family, such as lullabies while his character's still a baby, and they're trying to use it itself to hurt them, to try to turn them away from "idolatry," proving their Muslim heretics.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:26 am
They are highly attacking higher levels of his MK-Ultra unit now. A higher level battle has begun.

You're all in for a very horrific fight. It's jumped up to a high level.

And, this attacked unit member is an adult working for a real government.

Not saying which government. Not saying who therein. Not saying real life identity. You're not getting it. i am not a lower level boy in the box. I won't fall, let alone easily. Right will always win. That's what makes it right.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:05 am
By the way, we analyzed the dream server in question, and quickly realized what type of radical, extremist, terrorist is bothering your guys' section. It's matriarchists. They're walking all over the males in your dream server.

The women have EVERY FORM OF POWER, AND SUCCESS in that dream server. And, any guy who has anything still in tact, they fake as a female with female holograms, and they do things such as plagiarizing when what he has in tact is writing skill.

It's completely extreme. And, it utterly loathes, and detaches from males. They're not interested in males.

That is not to say that all women of that romantic leaning are like that. But, the ones attacking that exact section of the unit in their dreams are like that. They touch the males to try to steal their real successes, and powers. They don't actually like males in the slightest.

And, one of the boy victims of that one of the dream servers kept repeating when not too possessed by her that she is indeed one. That she indeed prefers other women, and only touches him because he is a big shot star celebrity in real life.

And, she shouldn't have known who he was. He didn't even know who he was because the memory block for roleplay. So, he neve revealed who he is.

But, no, it's not Nightcrawler. Shut up with the Nightcrawler obsession. Nigtcrawler is a seventy-something-year-old man (at this point in the past, around thirteen years into the past). That's not who he is. His stardom is someone of real life modern times. And, he's not like Nightcrawler. Stop with that obsession. And, stop trying to figure out who he is. We'll tell you he's not him, but, he's not anyone else you're interested in either.

Especially since, we know from the reports that the woman who won't leave him alone always thinks either Nightcralwer, or Gambit, or in most recent in-game years, she tries to think azazel.
What part of NAUTOLAN don't you understand. He's not one of those devils. And, you, as an Earthling, won't know who he is. And, there's so many Nautolan stars out there, that nobody who could know would know by just saying he might be a star. Leave the boy alone. You're never gonna know who he is.

All you know is his character identities, you're not getting his real life identity.
Stop fishing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:11 am
Prince LitLantern
By the way, we analyzed the dream server in question, and quickly realized what type of radical, extremist, terrorist is bothering your guys' section. It's matriarchists. They're walking all over the males in your dream server.

The women have EVERY FORM OF POWER, AND SUCCESS in that dream server. And, any guy who has anything still in tact, they fake as a female with female holograms, and they do things such as plagiarizing when what he has in tact is writing skill.

It's completely extreme. And, it utterly loathes, and detaches from males. They're not interested in males.

That is not to say that all women of that romantic leaning are like that. But, the ones attacking that exact section of the unit in their dreams are like that. They touch the males to try to steal their real successes, and powers. They don't actually like males in the slightest.

And, one of the boy victims of that one of the dream servers kept repeating when not too possessed by her that she is indeed one. That she indeed prefers other women, and only touches him because he is a big shot star celebrity in real life.

And, she shouldn't have known who he was. He didn't even know who he was because the memory block for roleplay. So, he neve revealed who he is.

But, no, it's not Nightcrawler. Shut up with the Nightcrawler obsession. Nigtcrawler is a seventy-something-year-old man (at this point in the past, around thirteen years into the past). That's not who he is. His stardom is someone of real life modern times. And, he's not like Nightcrawler. Stop with that obsession. And, stop trying to figure out who he is. We'll tell you he's not him, but, he's not anyone else you're interested in either.

Especially since, we know from the reports that the woman who won't leave him alone always thinks either Nightcralwer, or Gambit, or in most recent in-game years, she tries to think azazel.
What part of NAUTOLAN don't you understand. He's not one of those devils. And, you, as an Earthling, won't know who he is. And, there's so many Nautolan stars out there, that nobody who could know would know by just saying he might be a star. Leave the boy alone. You're never gonna know who he is.

All you know is his character identities, you're not getting his real life identity.
Stop fishing.

Notice how they not only use subliminals, and telepathy in general... They use possession, and try to fish for our identities faking us as wanting to know, and faking us as having revealed whoever they think we are, when they think we're someone.

Most likely, the few people revealed in identity didn't reveal themselves.  

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:21 am
Basically, Cocuyo/Jack, among other kids simply were in the wrong place at the wrong time, as the Apocalypse radicals of different kinds started to heat up, and attack people.

Because most of the kids they're targeting aren't remotely who they think. And, here they go again fishing identities within my own mind as I type. They especially want it on the forums, to try to make someone else figure it out for them.

So, in order to overcome them, we have to use the forums. But, then they try to weaponize the forums back against us.

We have to socialize. But, then they weaponize that by possessing our contacts.

We need to play the game to enjoy our time, and to go about our own business... But, then they weaponize that.

And, notice how they're trying to control us, to force us to drop words such as business, and star, to hook more attackers. The game is not my business. i don't own it. And I didn't say that. And, I tried to come up with a more suiting word, and they reinforced in possession to call the game my business. This isn't my game. And, they know that.

They're trying to recruit other criminals to attack us, by dropping key words, calling themselves scouts for bigger criminals. Once they find that they can't personally murder us, or whatever in real life, they start trying to hook bigger criminals to attack us for them.

It's showing quite a bit how Jack died in real life. Because you won't leave him alone with the same tactics you already used to murder him.

For some reason, you expect all deaths to be controlled by one planet. They all have different astrology, and we're not gonna teach it to you. He won't die by Pluto from the second plane to a lower one.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:25 am
Thank you for pointing out, that when we drop money, and success words when they're not quite right that it's them trying to get bigger criminals to attack.

I'm quite certain that the staff needed to know that. Definitely report that in real life. That whoever really want to hurt the victim, that if that person can't, they start recruiting someone bigger than them.

And, probably everyone has been noticing secret messages in inserted false typoes, and false mispellings, and false mispunctuations into all of our posts. No matter how perfect our typing is, right after it's posted, it's full of secret messages, like calling us "reres," or using "s" to claim they're shooting at us with guns of some kind.  

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:33 am
The way they obsess over, and attack him... Suggests that they're either alive, or out with the living. Because they're assuming him to be touchable in HEAVEN where there are no criminals. You can't go to Heaven as a criminal.

They go on, and on thinking him to be out with the living, and somewhere vulnerable to them. They don't expect any kind of gated community, let alone as extreme as Heaven.

What part of he's not who you think he is, or where, do you not embrace? You never listen. He isn't Nightcrawler. He isn't in New York, or Germany, and he's not going to walk around you after dead. You people seriously refuse to let go of your weird belief of him being Nightcrawler. He's thirteen, and Nightcrawler is in his eighties, or nineties in real life right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:34 am
I'm not gonna fish. But... I do have to ask. Is there anything that explains why they behave this way?

Why do they have the bizarre belief?  

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:38 am
Because a paranoid schizophrenic is claiming it.
His abuser is a paranoid schizophrenic obsessed with Nightcrawler.
So, she just assumes other players to be him, and won't leave them alone.
He has human ears, and no tail.
And, his eyes are huge, and he seems to have headtails in a fourteen count.
But, I don't recall that being Nightcrawler.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:40 am
Did I just hear correctly that he's in a hologram? And, that they're faking people as eachother in, and with the holograms?

Maybe the basis of her belief is that he touches a hologram. Maybe she thinks every character touching a hologram is Nightcrawler in specific. Or, maybe the exterior of his hologram looks like Nightcrawler without him noticing, or something else like that.

Does someone else control the hologram?  

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:45 am
The psychopomps handling his transition control his hologram.
I highly doubt that they're faking him as Nightcrawler.

And, I repeat, he's a Nautolan. That's why he's in a hologram.

But, how did she know about the hologram when he didn't know, and nobody shard that information, and it doesn't show on the website, because he doesn't personally own it?

She shouldn't have known it, just like his murderer never should have been able to touch him in real life.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:04 am
Okay. Jack. The Phoenix song means they didn't give up yet. They're fighting again to save your life. They're trying to phoenix you.

They're still fighting to save your life.

So, they thought it was done. But, when they changed you to the Phoenix song, it clarified that they're not done. They went back to fighting for your life.

So, it could mean you're connected again to your corpse. They think it still has a fighting chance.

I know. You've been through Orihime's rejections. You've been through Benihime's stitching. rofl But, bare with the medical staff. They still think you have a fighting chance.

They have to keep trying until your belly button heals. And, that takes a while of real life time.

Remember that we're shunpoing.

So, that you're still aware might mean that they're expecting death, or it might mean they think you can handle the truth. But, you don't know which. The latter is highly rare, but it does happen, like in the anime BLEACH. You might live. You just might. They';re not done. Your belly button didn't heal yet. They to keep fighting until either then, or until your corpse is too yucky.  

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:13 am
It's a battlezone around me! That explains why they keep actively pursuing to join, or recruit people to kill me.

'Cause I was sittin' here... Trying to figure that out... Why would they be fighting so long, and while they're faster, to save me? So, I questioned, what is actively killing me that they keep fighting?

Out of curiosity, do my core consciouses participate in the fight for my life? As I, a developing new headtail, rest. A common occurrence.  
Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games