Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:13 pm
Yes. It was murder.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:19 pm
This is an actual game server. Though, the real villains are attacking us, too.

Don't blame the game.
Don't blame playing.
Don't blame heroes, such as the X-Men, and Avengers that made Marvel Online, or Hermes who made Gaia Online. Don't blame them, it's not what's supposed to be happening.

They want the game blamed.

They want the heroes blamed.

They want the government blamed.

They want to instill anarchy, and an apocalypse.

Don't let them ruin your life, or your country, or your Earth. Don't let them ruin your family, or your friendships. Don't let them ruin you. It's what they want, don't let them have it.

They can't really have us all close to death in reality. And, this is the proper game that they're attacking during. Those perverts, like they say, have to do with the COVID19 event in the game, which is for purging them from the game. So, while some minority persons are in danger, that's not the whole population of the game. If you seem to have been targeted, make sure you take action out of game. Take action now, before you end up dead, or something. Then, you'll most likely be fine.

They have more terrorism victims by extremes than they do of people they really touch, such as to kill in real life. They don't really touch everyone. But, they are really hurting some people, so take precautions.

Take precautions, and try to enjoy the game. And, most of you will be fine.

These people attacking us that are real criminals are terrorists even more than everything else. Be brave in the face of them. Roar in their face. And, stay true to yourself. And, when you know others are targeted, take action for them, too. Be a hero for real.  

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:38 pm
The villains are in the communications systems in the games, such as in subliminal message systems. So, don't listen to pushes and pushes to give up identities. Decide FOR YOURSELF if it's your character, and not just if it's your real life person, but your character. And, with homiciders, and perverts attacking people in real life, don't reveal your real identity, or location. Be characters. Be characters. And, have fun.

The safest is to be a character with loose, or no bass on your real person. Use names you don't usually prefer, or want, that you consider okay. Play wrong races, ethnicities, species. Play other religions. Play totaly unexpected names. Play common names. Play canon figures. This is some of the best advice you can get during COVID19, and while Apocalypse, and Nightmare Bear are attacking, among others... Don't reveal your real life person. If they start pushing, "That's not really you! Let go!" give them the middle digit, or roar, or something. They're trying to get you in real life. Don't let them. Be your character. And, hold onto it. If you love that character, don't let go of it.

One of the tactics they're using is to make players solve heir real life identity, and location. Don't let them. And, they push, and push in communications, such as during watching a YouTube video to let go of your characters. Don't. And, report them in real life. That they're trying to get to you in real life to hurt you in real life, and that they're trying to do so without even being one of your provable contacts. DO prefer contacts on the internet, and in person, with records, such as on Gaia forums, and guild forums. Don't let them push you around. Don't let them get your real life person, or the contact info. for you. Don't let them steal your character, or give your character to someone else. Don't let them erase your character, or his/her history. Keep going. Keep true to your characters. Have fun. and, DO RP. RP is very important right now to protect the players from the people being purged during COVID19. Hide your real self. Be a character.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:51 pm
Another great advise, considering the kinds of attacks being used... Is to discuss your gameplay, and the conversations, actions, and choices therein with your friends and family out of the game.
Make sure you do discus the game out of the game, even if you just experienced it, so you can confirm that it's right.
Because some people are saying they get reverse possessed in the game to impersonators of their surrounding people, and selves to mess with them. So, talk to eachother out of the game about what is going on in the game.

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:59 pm
Those reverse possessions are burying the foster and adoption kids, and adults alive, and into their deaths.

The perverts are highly attacking that program, and everyone in it. Because it's concerning children, which Co-Vid-19 is exactly purging people that target.

The kids in that program are who revealed the problem, and triggered the COVID19 purge. There is no particular child that's most to blame, loads of children caught onto them, and reported them. But, they obsessively try to pinpoint an exact child to blame, then they swarm that child.

They're not so perfect as to have one tattling victim out there. Most of their victims are tattling on them.

Most of all criminals playing the game are tattled on by most victims, and by most witnesses. There is no one true person they can just murder to fix their problem.

But, the monotheist ones of them, they keep thinking one true about EVERYTHING, and EVERYONE. They expect one true this or that common name. They expect one true this or that common looks. They expect one true rainer on their parade. Reality doesn't work that way. There is no one true. They're just plain isn't. Not in anything. There is no such thing as being a small population as for their to be just this one true _____ identity. That's not how reality works.

The attackers that think that way, make sure you report that they have paranoid schizophrenia, and narcissism.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:07 pm
They're trying to break down common identities in various ways, such as common names, and common canon figures to play with I Am items. Don't let them. If you want that character, stay with it. Even if it's common.

And, reinstill in eachother... Play whatever character you want that you can get the items, and packs, and stuff for; be creative; and, have fun. And, don't let these bad people reveal your real identity. Stay in character. (And, yes, it can be a character that breaks the fourth wall, like Deadpool. Don't complain that some characters break the fourth wall, and if you know that's what they're doing, try not to label them as crazy, or to commit them to a hospital, or whatever. Some characters do break the fourth wall.)

Have fun, guys & gals. And, keep true to your characters.  

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:12 pm
Also, remember to try to make up stories as you go. If you're awake enough to help write the story instead of just living it in the game, you should help with the writing. So, like, if a character changes in it's looks, you can propose stories of why, and how. And, we'll just see what story ends up the story. There might never be a winning story, or one might just click as a good story. Have fun. And, remember to tell stories. Including to talk about how your characters' lives are going. Unless that's not true to character. But, if not, I'd recommend making your character eventually overcome the obstacles in the way of being more social. Especially with these bad people out there trying to isolate us. Try to get more social, both in person, and online. Share stories, for example. Have fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:20 pm
They started blocking my memory of what I was gonna say!

Oh.

Remember that... No. They're doing it again.

Oh!

Yeah, if you're a ghost, remember the wisdom of ghosts from before you, and of clergy, and police, and staff, and such... To... Let go, and move on. And, if someone claims to be a victim, and just goes around picking fights with other people in their face, going out of their way to hurt other players, especially if it's OOC, instead of going to the staff, and instead f relying on the staff to take care of it... That person is most likely a ***** that was purged, and they came back. Don't trust "victims" that go around picking fights without touching the report system of real life. Or, who don't trust the staff of the real life game.

Real victims know that the real life heroes hosting these games, and who they hire as staff can be trusted. They don't work around the report system, and go around picking fights, especially not with snapping anger, such as barking out angry prrofanity.

And, even the criminals are supposed to let go, and move on, especially if they're now spirit plane. They're not gonna get a different result the very next hour on another plane of life. They're not really smart enough to get away with it. Nobody is. That's why rightness is right. Because it's the correct path to survive, and thrive. Not just because someone else said so. People who don't listen to right are not so smart, and most likely have Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Remember. If they seem to refuse to listen to common knowledge/wisdom, they have Antisocial Personality Disorder, as well as Paranoid Schizophrenia, and Narcissism, because they don't listen to others, and they think they alone are smart, and they alone are right. They again are Monotheists. Include that information in reports about them if they are doing things like refusing to listen to common knowledge.  

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:32 pm
Jack/Cookie. You need a Diabolical Overlord top. Very much. Make sure you put it on your wishlist. Your outfit looks off without that type of top, one that can match the outfit. You really need one. Even if you're green instead of red. That top, or another like it would be an excellent male belly dancer type top. Your character looks all doughy, and squishy, and like he needs a boost, which that top will do, and like he needs a degree of conservativity because he's all doughy. It'd be more flattering.

He looks healthy. But, he's like squishy instead of muscular, instead of chiseled. He looks like he should be more into fashion, and playing up that strength, instead of showing off his chest. It just looks.. He looks very strong in fashion. But, not chiseled, yuh know. He looks like a more developed character of him should have a fashionable top that matches well. Maybe some special arms, too. Make sure you have such things on your wishlist, and try to work on getting them as a character player, to better develop your character.

If you're maybe meaning to be chiseled, but the dream won't let you, you should still play to the fashion strength in the dream. Also, there should be a top for when shirts are required. Do you have a matching top you're just not wearing? lol
If not, you need to work on this. If so, I'm going to coach you a little here for your character, you should want the top on. He just doesn't look complete without it. He looks he's just hanging out in his room, or something, mostly dressed to go out. But, not quite there.

He definitely needs a top, such as that one. That one would be perfect.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:47 pm
I'll look around soon for a Fiery, Corny, or Spiced top. Thanks for the advice. You're right. The dream version is more fashion savvy than also chiseled. Yeah, I'm supposed to be chiseled. So, I was still thinking like that. And, I do have a non-cash-shop shirt, a gold shop shirt to wear. But, I just... It feels so... Not right to use a common camouflage renegade tank top.
I'll be looking up some tops soon.
Thank you for the point.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:23 pm
Okay. Okay. The dreamers took your advice very seriously. I have but one copy of one affordable shirt that is cropped, like the Diabolical Overlord.
And, it looks better closer up than from far away, but whatever.
They decided that Kurtle gets exactly his advice. A cropped, matching top, that shows being fashionable. Problem is, it doesn't give me chiseled abs, and it's even more cropped than the most recommended shirt that I can't afford for a while.
But, it is a shirt. It does match. And, it is stylish. Though, it'd look better with a six, or eight pack.

What else was I gonna say? Uh. I don't remember.

Oh. And, there's just the one shirt. Like you suggested.

rofl

So, I guess my headtail 7B gets to only wear his shirt when he needs to, of his favorite shirt. Otherwise, he must resort to the cheap ones that don't match as well.

At first. They tried to push that there's almost no Corny, Spiced, or Fiery items in the game, and tried to limit us to an attractive leotard designed to have a female chest. What part of JACK is not understood? We are not female. We're not going to wear a woman's leotard. It was cute, though. But, no, thanks.

So, that woman that traffics children is trying to impersonate us in the dream, and say that JACK-olantern is female.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:29 pm
Your little turned up collar by your mouth looks... Like little crab pincher things. rofl

They're making you seem scarier to humans. They're trying to make you look like something out of Futurama, or like they're friendly neighborhood monster alien.

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:56 am
The radical extremist terrorists that slave traffic children... They're bothering me again, and they rolled my eyelids back from their opening, both up, and down. They do bizarre tortures, and mutilations of the children they abduct, such as cutting off eyelids.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:58 am
Is there any more information to it than that?  

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:01 am
Yeah.
They keep pushing that my boy is Nightcrawler, despite that he's a Nautolan with no connection to Nightcrawler. He's proven to have no tail, and to have human type ears, but they go on insisting to themselves that he's Nightcrawler.
He's a nautolan. From Star Wars. And, they're trying to claim him to be Nightcrawler. He's a thirteen-year-old boy, while Nightcrawler was an adult in the 1970's. He has no tail, and no pointed ears, but they go on swearing to themselves that he's Nightcrawler.

He says the woman who killed him in real life (her being repeatedly banned from the games for being a pervert) used to force his character into a Nightcrawler character against his will in the dream server.

He's a nautolan.

They go on calling him Nightcrawler.

She used to force him to use Kink's Reprise skin, and a navy devil tail. But, he isn't anything like this in real life, or in the game. He doesn't play Nightcrawler.

Everything to do with Jack/Cocuyo and Nightcrawler, I think she's forcing onto him against his will between bans.

My boy is a Nautolan ghost, and they go on bothering him about Nightcrawler, because she used to abuse him while faking him as Nightcrawler.  
Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games