Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodsXone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:06 pm
Hey, guys. I go by Aket, and I make my A's into stars.

My nightmare name isn't quite right. In fact, much isn't.

I guess I should just play, and try to have fun. smile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:12 pm
I don't know if I'm nightmaring that I have spider eyes, Spidey's eyes, or Spidey's sixth sense.

"But, it looks great right where it is."

crying

lol

BloodsXone

BloodsXone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:14 pm
Mmm.... Silk. Yum. I can make my fashion I wanted, finally!

*maniacal laugh*

@_@

I'm going to rule the fashion industry. Just give me time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:21 pm
I'm new, so I can't currently by things from the marketplace.

I'm waiting to buy a blood red devil tail, and come ear often?

I saw them in a Cerebro, and I want 'em.

They'll look so great!

I would want Ruby Vault skin... But, I'm quite pleased by the skin the cash shop here sold me.

Though, I guess it'd be great for another Persona, so I can... So I can... So I can... What? So they have two different colors.  

BloodsXone

HearXstrings

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:59 am
Konichiwa, everyone!

I'm Hitch.

I'm a streamer, vlogger, and singer on the rise. ^_^ Not saying who I am, of course. Mmm... Money, and love. Success. Feels so good.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:50 am
A pervert reverse-possessed me repeatedly while exercising to make me exercise her character instead, then she hit my headtail with my dumbbell.
Then, before I did my shoulder presses, she beat my leg-to-hip joint with my dumbbells, saying she's going to break my legs.

This is the bamf Mikro, subordinate of Hermes. ((In RP.))

This woman latched onto me with high level telepathy she can't afford from nowhere, and won't leave me alone.

I pray she get a swift ban, and swift real life execution for being a child beater, and pervert.

I'm also going to add, she can't possibly reach me in telepathy, as I'm on other side of the planet.  

Prince Aketten

Prince Aketten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:05 am
Now, she's hurting her left ear to try to fake me as allergic to my Hermes worshipping earrings. She's trying to force me out of jewelry, because the gods, and angels listen to us via our jewelry and mineral-based makeup, by those materials resonating audibly from one such mineral thing to another, which they can hear even if humans can't. It's scientifically sound. Criminals don't wear jewelry or makeup, because they find it "brings them bad luck."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:21 pm
I can see above my hologram's eyes. So, I seemed to have maybe the Spider Sweets eyes... No. It's the Nautolan eyes of Glee Anselm. I'm a Glee Anselm varied Nautolan in my eyes. Where's the rest of my hands, and feet??? @_@

We're united together, but we're not the same Nautolan species.  

Prince Aketten

Prince Aketten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:50 am
Bambi stole my username of Aketten, and made me have to use The Only Aketten instead.
She used telepathy to force me to spell it as Aketton, then she stole my name, and put me on block so I can't report her. Then, I had to turn to The Only Aketten.
She's impersonating me to pursue children romantically.

And, she's pushing radical extremist racism, and sexism all over the dream server with hacks.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:15 am
There's perverts all over me in telepathy, trying to steal my account to impersonate me to pursue girls my age.
They go on refusing to believe that the staff know about them targeting me, and refusing to believe they'll be in trouble for it. They're all a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics who mistake these dream servers for reality.
The U.S. needs to crack down on it's disability collectors for being child impersonating perverts. And, these attackers are Middle Eastern, radical, extremist cultists. They watch propaganda against the U.S. in the U.S., such as Ugly Americans.
They're the people with "ranches" of kidnapped children. They think they're going to put all the kids of our RP community into those "camps." They won't leave me alone.
They're trying to steal my account, and my hologram.

They stole my proper username of Aketten, and forced me to spell it with an o instead. So, I had to use another name. They're impersonating me on the Aket-ten account. Everyone, put that account on ignore, especially to your children.

And, now, they're trying to fake my username as written with an a by mind trick, instead of two es.

From what I've heard in the telepathy network in Marvel, they impersonate an attractive kid in a social network, then they make the other kids meet them in reality so they can abduct them for slavery. I overheard abducted children talk about how they all thought they were meeting a specific friend in reality, back before COVID19, then they found themselves in the "ranches."

So, crack down, and tighten your securities. Don't let strangers in using our likeness.

They go on like COVID19 never happened. They are paranoid schizophrenics who believe they're untouchable. They think they'll get 32 virgins in Heaven to reward their deeds.

The cult in question is the Apocalypse one. The real life Apocalypse cult is nothing but perverted identity thieves.

They also impersonate to us kids our heroes, such as the X-Men. They'll be found to be impersonating Hermes, Zeus, and the staff.

And, when they target a child, they isolate him/her. They make him/her watch their cultist brainwash propaganda with reverse possession paired with stolen holograms to fake it as the everyday U.S. media.

Ask your children what kind of media they're experiencing watching. Ask if it's over their rating settings, such as over PG-13. Ask if it pushes negative stereotypes. Ask if it has names such as Ugly Americans.

They also make them experience different of themselves inside their own holograms, trying to tear down our self-esteem, things like faking us as obese.

They're targeting rich and famous children more than "nobodies."  

Prince Aketten

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:55 am
Bambi won't leave me alone. cry  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:43 am

Okay. So. In MK-Ultra, there are criminal sections in the units, which includes impersonators of the actual figures.

The real Bambi that the criminal person is impersonating is a Sliyhart family member. The Sliyharts are Timbishan from California. And, they are the basis of the Slyheart set of sets of units of figures.

Though, Bambi is named in honor of the Hartsły section of the units in the set of sets off different related figures. They are also an important section of Slyheart.

Bambi is one of Slyheart's female relatives.

So, hopefully, you guys can connect with the proper ones, and are not too scared by their impersonators.

The proper ones will eventually be joining the rest of us, they are Slyheart's relative.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:01 pm
The impersonator of Bambi that bothers us kids, who slave traffics kids in real life is Crispy Cream. She now has a name actually of her own as a criminal.

She's at least 300 lbs. proven, and we believe she's actually over 600, or 800.

They can tell by the media she makes us kids watch with her during reverse possessions that she's a foreign, radical extremist of a false Islam cult. Like a bogus heretic cult off that branch of religions. She watches propaganda media such as "Ugly Americans," for example, which give away her real background as the Middle East, where she's trying to become a normal negative stereotype that will never be normal like she wants.
In her MK-Ultra set, there are extreme radical heretic cultists off every major religion. The one that bothers me seems to be a Middle Eastern variant. She was attracted by my interest in belly dancing, and belly dance attire from being Taino & Oceanic.  
Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games