Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:29 pm
And... The attacking perverts, and hackers, and such... If they've been banned before, unless they hack, or are on someone else's account for how they're back, they don't have skills anymore, or they're not likely exactly the same skill as they were before. So, they're often lower skill. So, they're writing is worse than us. As it would be anyways, because they're not as smart as us. Hence, why they do stuff wrong, which we know not to do. So, pay attention to if people seem to be too low in skill for their character age. If they're too low, they're most likely lowlifes who have been banned before. Report them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:37 pm
Speaking of character age... Remember that Mystique is more like eighteen, or nineteen in her mid-thirties, or so? Sometimes people don't age the same as a normal human in the game, and in real life. So, never assume that someone is an adult that has a normally adult age. And, don't assume that they lied about their age, because it could really be their year-count age. This is a thing of both real life, and the game. And, it's perfectly common in the game among actual players. So, watch out. Listen, if someone says, or implies that they're too young for something. And, if your report on them for it doesn't get them banned, don't be surprised, because it probably is their actual age in the game. Always listen if someone says no to an adult activity, or a relationship. And, always listen to if they imply, or state that they're too young, no matter their in game year count. Also, they could have time traveled, so you never know what's going on in this area. Don't assume. But, trust them if they say no, or if they say they're too young.

Listen to people. And, trust them as long as they don't give you reason not to.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:41 pm
So... I'm being puppeted. And, blocked in memory of what I wanted to ask.

But, it was related to his last post. So, I'm going to reread that post, and try again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:04 pm
So... I'll give the dog a bone. What age are you, Heartstrings? But, I'm not going to hostilely harass you about it like someone's trying to force me.

Alright... Let me reread this... I want my original question.

Yuh know what. Let's also point out the obvious, in case anyone needs it. Most of us, if not all of us are playing super heroes, or at least super characters. Most likely all of our characters are special snowflakes, and I'm not saying that sarcastically, or to insult.
And, nobody should be talking like that in this game. Those are trolls. Because, remember, the criminals of real life are sometimes bullies. They go into places they don't belong, like Marvel Online, and they pick fights with the average views, or likes of the people there. And, what does Marvel teach us? A lot of people hate mutants, and aliens, etc. So, there's a lot of trolls in the game. Report them in real life, and don't feed into them, if you can help it. Try to ignore them the best that you can bring yourself to.

Now, I'll keep reading. Because that's not the question they made me forget.

also got to point out, and it's also not my original question, that some players might not be to the intellectual capacity of their age. So, again, listen to people, like he said, if they say they're not right for the adult activity, but that they're that age. Like he said, don't make assumptions. And, don't let these nightmare people make you harass people about their age, or anything else. Don't let them make you be the troll they want to be.

I'm under severe attack about this question. Now, I can tell that a new person is attacking me to prevent the question. And, my points.

Okay. So, remember that there's also gods in Marvel, and in Gaia. So, people can play gods. That's another way they might be aging different.

And, now that I think about it, there's "I Ams" on items in the game. You can play, or be an official canon person. So, if they seem to be one, don't think that's crazy, or impossible. They might be.

Also, they could be staff. And, they could even be the figure for real, such as among the staff, so don't assume that they're not. If you've had something to report, staff might interact with you, such as to question you, or to observe you for in-game possession. It's not absurd.

I still haven't remember my question. And, now, a later thought of question is blocked, too.

I'm going to keep my mind open. Because this is a video game, with a lot of possibilities, and I know it from my stuff. So... I'm advising people without that situation to keep their minds open. I've got some of these items that are for fighting Apocalypse as Nightcrawler, for example. So, keep your mind open about who is which figure, because they might be.

And... I posted this. Then, I looked. And, it was on Heartstring's account instead of mine. And, I have no access to his account. So, WTF? It must be part of the nightmare, and maybe even part of my hologram. So, I'm not going to report it, except I will in reality, but WTF? That was weird. Moving on.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:13 pm
As for my age... It's... Somewhere... From 31 to 35. I'm told that it's 35. But, my memories are out of sync with my parents claims, and suggest that I could be even up to four years younger than they claim. So, I'm telling you, I use the age that all my proofs say I am, and that my parents say I have... But, I'm certain they're lying, and that they forged those proofs. I can prove they forged it, but I can't go into detail of how here. And, I'm stuck with this age, because it's what my parents, and my proofs claim.
I tried to go to the police about this... It was fake police. They were incapable of passing physical exams to be police, and other tests, because they were totally illiterate, as seen in their reports. So, I'm stuck. I think she set on her phone to speed dial fake police as 911. And, I think they're a crime syndicate that all have that in my neighborhood, because I tried to use a nearby neighbors house, and it did it, too. And, on this street... There's blatant chopshopping of cars. So, I know they're a crime syndicate. And, I can't do anything about it. I'm stuck. I can't leave. I'm stuck.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:30 pm
Sage Heartstrings
As for my age... It's... Somewhere... From 31 to 35. I'm told that it's 35. But, my memories are out of sync with my parents claims, and suggest that I could be even up to four years younger than they claim. So, I'm telling you, I use the age that all my proofs say I am, and that my parents say I have... But, I'm certain they're lying, and that they forged those proofs. I can prove they forged it, but I can't go into detail of how here. And, I'm stuck with this age, because it's what my parents, and my proofs claim.
I tried to go to the police about this... It was fake police. They were incapable of passing physical exams to be police, and other tests, because they were totally illiterate, as seen in their reports. So, I'm stuck. I think she set on her phone to speed dial fake police as 911. And, I think they're a crime syndicate that all have that in my neighborhood, because I tried to use a nearby neighbors house, and it did it, too. And, on this street... There's blatant chopshopping of cars. So, I know they're a crime syndicate. And, I can't do anything about it. I'm stuck. I can't leave. I'm stuck.

Okay, so, guys... He's saying he doesn't know his real age, because they don't let him. And, he can't do anything within his power to fix this situation. So, he has to use the only age he knows. And, the police tell him it's true. And, I'm guessing they don't listen to his proof. So, he's stuck. He has to use the birthday, and year he is set up to think is the truth. He's stuck. Like he said. So... Don't freak out.

And, about his horrible situation, don't freak out. Don't panic. Try to handle it as best you can. Try to keep logical. Try to stay calm. You'll be okay. Especially, if he's at least around that age.

Okay. So. Do your memories prove that you're around the age you are taught? Do they just seem like you're 1-4 years younger?

Let's have a talk about this. What are the memories that prove it's false. And, what are the claims against these memories that bring it into question.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:53 pm
Okay. So... No. They don't listen to proof. They're not interested in proof. And, they take my supposed mother's word for granted. Also, they don't check the proof of my identity for if it's real. Because I'm telling you, they would spot it. Real police would notice it. They would see that it's fake. And, they don't even check.

Yeah. I seem to be around that age. I seem to be somewhere from one, to four years younger.

Alright. She says I was two when we moved in. I remember being under two in this house.

She says that one of her nieces is four years younger than me, but I remember being smaller than her ever since I first met her as a toddler, or baby. And, my first memory of her, she was walking, while taller than me, and she was claimed to be four years younger, and I wasn't four. She's clearly older than me. Her age is false, too. She's older than 31, while she's claiming to be in her twenties. And, they use holograms, so she could have been even an adult at that time. So, I all kinds of don't trust her anymore.

As for that supposed cousin... She has the hair of Sabertooth.

There's more. They say I was turning 6 when I started kindergarten. But, I was tested into kindergarten, as if I was younger than the normal age. And... They're blocking my memory of what I wanted to type next. Right. And, they made me repeat kindergarten another year for not conforming to the social of the older kids. For not fitting in. She says that was summer school. So, I was still up a grade, or more after. Then, in first grade, they tested us in our counting, pulling us aside.And, I counted well over one-hundred, and wasn't finished when they said to stop, because they heard enough for their judgement of me. (I'm a genius, by the way.) Then, next year, I was in third grade. There's no second grade memories. So, I skipped at least two grades in elementary school. Then, in high school, a P.E. teacher said she found out I skipped grades. She said she thought it was why I was all bottled up, and awkward, and having trouble in her class. Then, she scolded me that she didn't consider that an acceptable excuse not to meet the norms of the older kids in my weight training testing, and practices. I could have gotten that woman fired. But, I was so used to these kinds of abuses about not fitting in, that I just assumed it was another person picking on me for my size. In fact, her wording wasn't clear enough to me. So, I just thought she was picking on me. And, every time I skipped grades, my parents said I was the age of that grade. And, I ultimately learned a birth year that matches, as my first and only known birth year.

So... As you can read. They're lying.

And, that issue, and all of the abuse from it is one of the reasons I dropped out of high school in the nightmare. But, ultimately, the main reason is because I am sometimes controlled by a nightmare demon human person, and that person forced me to drop out, and forced me to become a slacker in later elementary school years, and kept it up until the dropouts. In fact, I went back twice, and dropped out thrice. Then, I was forced to just play video games until I was too old to graduate. And, there's no adult high school in my state, so I'm stuck.

I sometimes try to get a GED. The possessor controls me, faking me as too stupid to get the GED, even though I'm smarter than that the rest of the time, outside of the study time, and, ultimately... The possessor makes me stop studying.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:58 pm
Sage Heartstrings
She says that one of her nieces is four years younger than me, but I remember being smaller than her ever since I first met her as a toddler, or baby. And, my first memory of her, she was walking, while taller than me, and she was claimed to be four years younger, and I wasn't four. She's clearly older than me. Her age is false, too. She's older than 31, while she's claiming to be in her twenties. And, they use holograms, so she could have been even an adult at that time. So, I all kinds of don't trust her anymore.

Did she go to school as the age she fakes to you?  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:00 pm
Yes. I was at her high school graduation years after I was supposed to graduate.

And, they stopped sending me back to high school at the fake 21, when I'm clearly at least two years younger, so I still had at least two more years to graduate before legally too old to go to kid school.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:07 pm
It sounds like the family that has you doesn't want you to graduate.
And, it sounds like they're connected to the possession. They're doing it.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:09 pm
My memory was blocked about this. Oh, yeah.
It sounds... I'm completely blocked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:12 pm
So, they're telling the government one age for you, then they're telling you another. And, they give you fake proofs of the false age.

Why do they want you to believe yourself two-to-four years older? Did they want someone to sleep with you underage?

And... I don't remember.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:19 pm
Yeah. They wanted me to sleep with the man they claim to be my father. He tried to have his way with me at fifteen. Then, he gave me an expensive jewelry set at false 16 or false 17, I can't remember right now to try again. I think it was supposed 17 he did that. Meaning he is stuck on odd numbers with O.C.D. And, that he has a pattern of this.
In fact, he's a truck driver who travels around the country, or was before they claim he was ruined by being caught by the police. They claim he goes in and out of prison. But, I'm certain they're lying. He was never caught. He didn't go to prison. And, I'm certain he's still in contact. And, they don't show it to me, but I'm certain he's still around minors in their family, when that's not allowed by law.
And, the supposed police didn't listen to me about him.

Also, it's proven that the government knows my real age, but the police never questioned my talking about that they lie about my age. They believed the fake proof of identity of the older age. Meaning, my identity is false in that fake proof, and that they're using other identities in the house from the identity they used at school. Because the police think everything checks out with that identity. Or, they are fake police, and they don't care.

There was something else I wanted to say, but she made me forget. And, she's pushing very hard in telepathy to not remember, and to not come up with it again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:23 pm
I remember now.

I told on him at eighteen to my supposed mother, and they separated.

She claims that she divorced him over this. But, I'm certain she never did.

She goes on saying he's my birth father, which is impossible, proving she's still loyal to him.

Also, I once heard her on the phone with him, being successfully talked into him visiting.

I've also heard her on the phone with Nightcrawler multiple times, as he tries to pay a ransom to get me.

And, I've witnessed Nightcrawler sneaking into my room multiple times. Each time, I go blank after hand, and I wake up like it never happened. It's like I pass out, which can't be right. She's using the telepathy to freeze me, and shut me down during his attempts to save me.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas