Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
The Outsider Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xaio was out with a group of the Yakuza about six members including him all where driving around on motorcycles witch where rare to see but not unheard of but still seen form time to time, the six of them park up by the beach and he gets off telling the others to wait and he goes down to the shore line and starts looking for seashells for the bosses daughter he was going to make her a neckless for her heard work even though he was doing this when he should have been patrolling.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:50 am
Pagan Yanik

Irene was so caught up in her own misery that she didnt see Xiao until he was basically right up on her she seen his hand bending next to her to pick up a seashell; Looking up at him with her smeared makeup she looked a mess"What are you doing here" she asked her little nose red from the massive amounts of crying and her face painted and dripping she looked like she needed a hankercheif pretty badly;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:25 pm
GuenivereOrion

Xaio didn't even notice it was Irene till she spoke and he looks over at her."Oh what happened did some one hurt you."He asks kneeling next to her taking a closer look at her to see she wasn't hurt,he then remembered he did have some papertowels and pulls them form his pocket,they where still folded neatly."Here,i am here to pick up stuff for a neckless i am going to make."He says handing her them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:55 pm
Pagan Yanik

Irene lowered her head when he asked if someone hurt her 'Yes and No..' she thought bitterly 'If hurt means all my dreams were crushed and i'm gonna have to go back home and marry some random joe have kids and be a house wife like my mom then yea someone hurt me..' she sniffled as he handed her some napkins he had in his pocket"thanks.." she said quietly trying to rub as much of the make up off as possible but mainlly it just made it look more horrible"Ugh! I give up whats the point" she threw the napkins onto the sand burying her head in knees as she sighed"This whole thing was doomed from the start why did I think I could do this alone.." her bottom lip quivered as her voice began to waiver"I'm such an idiot.." she whispered;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:11 pm
GuenivereOrion

Xaio looks at her and listens to her and looks down at her."I don't get what happened but you shouldn't be so quick to give up,in this world things hardly go to plan,but if you're heart is set on something then the setbacks should only make you want it more."He says looking out over the water."And if you can't do it alone find people to help you reach those dreams,some times friends or family are just the team you need to push you though."He adds looking back down at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

Irene found herself looking up at him why was he so wise? Wasn't he close to her age? She blinked away a few tears and smiled softly as she looked down at her knees"Thanks Xaio I appreciate your advice" she said slowly getting out of the sand"I wish the best for you as well... whatever that is" she said quietly"You have been very helpfull..and I hope more people open up to you as well" she stole a glance at him there was a half smile but with her smeared makeup up she looked kinda like a hot mess"I'm gonna.. just go now.." she said pointing towards the sidewalk as she walked past him; 'Now when I get home.. I'm gonna rethink this.. maybe I went in there today not in the right mindset..' she took in a deep breathe'Ive been so timid.. I thought they play me as a teenager or something for awhile at least till I could get on my footing...' she thought to herself as she walked along the sidewalk;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

Xaio gives her a grin as she stood up and gives a little bow to her."Glad my words could help."He says as he watches her walk away,"Seems I may have light a fire in her now,good."He thought to him self before he gets a few more shells then heads back to his bike and the six of them head off down the road to finshe there rounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:45 pm
Pagan Yanik

Managing to make it back to the hotell she went to her room to change out of her clothes and wash her face after burshing her hair out she sat on her bed in a silk gown and began to think about what she should do next; She had to go back there and try aagain for auditions but they wouldn't be aviable again until thursday she knew that she would have to start relying on making her own money until then; Pulling out the newspaper she began to look up help wanted adds there was still alot since the country was having lose due to this past world war; She paused remembering hearing the bombing off pearl harbor on the radio at home and her frowned deepened but she also knew that there were auditions for other things to.. glancing in the entertainment section she seen a audtion asking for voice actors; Something about animation didnt really appeal to her and she heard they weren't as famous but it was better than nothing.. She redressed herself into a tea dress and headed downstairs for dinner; It was baked chicken tonight with various forms of veggies being served in the dining area; She bought a plate and went to sit down she could have eaten in her room but no one was going to notice her without her makeup on anyways;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:06 pm
GuenivereOrion

Xaio and the others arrived later they where a little dirty as they got into a scuffle it was dealt with but Xaio and one other had a few cuts form one of them having a knife,but despite that the group where laughing and chatting like nothing was wrong,after a quick stop to talk to the boss they all went to there rooms,returning to the dining area after cleaning up and getting on fresh cloths Xaio also had a bandage covering his lower cheek near his jaw and one on his forarm.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff