This is in conjunction with the bar and with the harvest haven RP. This RP features me when I am home and its a Harvest Moon village as well. In here, this is where my wife Ellen lives and my two sons Hideki and Keitaro.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving in the village in what seemed like forever, I come to my humble abode where my son Keitaro was waiting for me. "Daddy!" He cried, "I missed you!"

He gives me a big bear sized hug and then tells me what was going on. He told me that Hideki has the chicken pox and that Ellen is with him right now at the Sanitorium to prevent the sickness from spreading. He also told me not to worry because Hideki will be okay. Then he offered to help me deal with the animals this morning so that the work gets done faster.

I replied, "Okay, but then I have to grab my tools and get back to the Harvest Haven farm. You've been doing a good job while I have been away and there isn't a moment when I am not thinking of you or Hideki or your mom. I do miss her, but at least in the Soul society she is happy."

While we fed and pet the animals, I explained what the soul society was and that it was a place that you go to when you die. Or at least that's where the spirit goes. The body that was left behind becomes the ground's nutrients once again in most cases. The only one that didn't was Uncle Andy whose body had exploded so there was no body left.

"Gross," Keitaro said, "I would not have wanted to be there to witness how Uncle Andy went."

"Apparently, your grandma saw the whole thing."

"But it is rare for that to happen, right?"

"Yeah, very rare."

Just as I said that, our work was done, so I was headed back to the Harvest Haven farm.