Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prosperity & Ruin

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Soul Eater-based role playing guild. Active in 2022! 

Tags: Soul Eater, Roleplay, DWMA, Witch, Dark Fantasy 

Reply ⇨ DWMA
💀⇨ Lecture Hall

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:03 am
User Image

⇨☾⇨One of the larger classrooms within the DWMA, the Lecture Hall has ample seating for large class sizes. These seats surround the professor who lectures on the lower level in the center.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:51 am
User Image
Mathmagician
Level: 2 体 | Classes: Meister 愰 | Rank: 2 ☆☆ | Perk Trees: Soul Perception, Soul Wavelength

User ImageUser Image
Sarah had already accepted the burden of the massive shockwave rolling through Death City. She felt it was her job as a Meister to keep her Weapon partner safe. But as Enmei transformed, creating a barrier between her and the shockwave, the young girl felt her breath catch. It wasn’t something she’d expected the man to do. Here he was, a giant of a man, protecting her just like she had done.

It melted away her fear, replacing her shock with a smile. Her face softened to something more compassionate as she reached up to hug Enmei. “Right,” she quietly replied, burying her face into his chest as their respective defenses crumbled away. “I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.”

The chaos seemed to slow down after the rain of meteors. Sarah now sat on the roof with her legs dangling over the side. She watched the Weapon and Meister pair they’d helped in the street below. “It really is heartwarming to see a new partnership form, isn’t it Enmei?” She sighed wistfully. “Should we go say hi?” While she was ready to get out of Death City and rest, something was also bothering Sarah. The face in the moon… what was it? The girl didn’t get much time to ponder before being called back to the academy. Sarah hopped down from her ledge and made her way to a comfortable distance next to Kasumi and Li.

“Hi there!” She said with a wave. “My name’s Sarah, and this is my partner Enmei. Congrats on the new pair, you two!” She chimed. She let them introduce themselves before nodding. “Looks like Lord Death is calling for Meisters and Weapons to come back to the DWMA. But there’s something I want to look for first. You’re more than welcome to come with me, but if you’d rather go on ahead we’ll meet up with you guys later!”

A short walk later, Sarah would be strolling through the aisles in the DWMA library. “I don’t know if I have enough time to explain…” she would mutter to at least Enmei as she perused the books, running her finger along the spines. “Since Lord Death wants to see us… But there’s something I wanted to ask him-no, not that one- and I wanted to talk to him about. But I at least wanted to look for myself, so I can have some understanding of what I’m asking about.” Sarah placed her hand on her hip, tapping her finger habitually on a small book that dangled from her belt. “That is to say, more than zero understanding.” She sighed.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Spirit: 300/300
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 0
Wisdom: 4
Guts: 4

☾ Perks: ☾

↯ Passivity ↯
[ The Meister's perception detects souls passively around them. At this point in their development, the Meister can determine what type of soul is around them (human (M/W), witch, demon, reaper) within ten feet. ]

↯ Echolocation I ↯
[ This enables the Meister to receive environmental information. At this level, it does not reveal things like trap doors, false walls, or any other details like that. Yet, it can still reveal the twists and turns of a labyrinth or how large something is. This can determine environmental information within a topic. ]

↯ Blood Hound ↯
[ Vague blood-related information is granted. This allows the Meister to determine who is biologically related, but also reveals if someone is under the effects of something unusual (no specifics). Blood type and if someone is losing a lot of blood is also gained from the Meister's perception. ]

↯ Of the Tide ↯
[ A repeated cast of a wavelength technique shoots out for no cost or action once every five posts, at one level lower than the base technique. ]

↯ Riptide ↯
[ The Meister can inflict their wavelength attack through contact with a weapon - their own or an opponent's. If used on an opponent's weapon, it shocks the weapon and anyone else in contact with the weapon (i.e., its wielder) without dividing the strength of the attack between the opponents. ]

↯ Passivity II ↯
[ The Meister's perception detects souls passively around them. At this point in their development, the meister can determine what type of soul is around them (human (M/W), witch, demon, reaper) within fifty feet. Requires "Passivity" ]

↯ Echolocation II ↯
[ This enables the Meister to receive environmental information. It reveals things like trap doors, false walls, and any other details like that. No environmental details evade the Meister unless specifically stated. This can determine environmental information within a topic. Requires "Echolocation I"] ]

↯ Of the Tide ↯
[ A repeated cast of a wavelength technique shoots out for no cost or action once every five posts, at one level lower than the base technique. ]

↯ Wavelength Waves ↯
[ The Meister is able to inflict their wavelength ten feet outward from their palms in a half-circle shape five feet wide. ]

↯ Shell Shocked ↯
[ The Meister expels their soul wavelength throughout their body evenly, creating a thin coating of wavelength that inflicts damage on contact with an opponent or their weapon. This can be used to defend against techniques. ]

↯ Wavelength Construction ↯
[ The Meister is capable of carefully crafting their wavelength so specifically that they can shoot it outwards and generate a shape with it and then direct it to attack. Visually, the shape appears to be tied to the Meister's fingers like puppet strings. The shape can be anything between the size of a small dog to the size of a one-building. This construction requires the Meister to use both hands to direct it. ]
First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Brooy

Ichengo Angelus

Nyanianda

gucci-shinigami

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:45 pm
User Image

User Image

『 Rank

▇▇▇═─═════════════════════════════─═▇▇▇┫

Now being a proper Meister, she could feel her journey finally starting; almost a dream at this point--- right now, she'll do anything she can to make this duo the best ever. However, something is poking her mind; that statement she made about her family, despite it being brief; it felt wrong. Even though, she's doing this for the purpose of showing that weapon-hybrids aren't worthless, or maybe it's a form of telling them how wrong they are. Why was it so hard for them to understand.

Walking along the taller man inside the academy as everything settled down, and right now; the two were heading into the lecture room upon meeting the two partners who helped them out. At this point, a little investigation should happen! Though... where could they start? Too much happen under the span of like several hours, as frustration as it is, it's best to focus on the current mission: at hand. Still... Kasumi couldn't control how annoyed she was. Man.... if only I set my eyes on that freak who created that madness storm ...Grrr! I would've pounded that dumbass into the pavement and it'll be nighty-night! Millions times if necessary! She angrily boasted, throwing punches against the air (in a comedic manner).

Upon arriving, they were greeted by the blue haired girl as she introduces herself and her partner as well congratulations them which brighten Kasumi's smile. We appreciate it the welcome! Fujisawa Kasumi is the name, and this other taller fellow is----- She purposely interrupt herself for him to finish her sentence before returning gaze. After that, the brunette puts a hand on her hip thinking about what to do now only to remember the plan she had. Hm, I would love to get a little tips about the moon that happen and if that person who cause that storm was the one that started it.. as much for that, I am starving sadly. I was gonna treat him to dinner as a congrats on partnerships... Pause. She then balls her hands into fists before pointing to Sarah and Enmei with stars in her eyes. HOWEVER! A change of plans; treating everybody here to dinner instead! As a thanks for the help. No need to thank me.... just swing by the restaurant district and we'll go from there. A simple suggestion.

Once everyone agreed, she soon turned to her partner. Let's meet them at Death Room, hopefully we'll might get some info out of what happen, and then off to the district!

▇▇▇═─═════════════════════════════─═▇▇▇┫

『 Spirit: --- 100/100 』
『 No Title Meister 』
『 Soul Mission: --- 000 』

Active Technique
↯ ----- ↯

⇨ ----

↯ ----- ↯

⇨ -----

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now's the time to throw up a peace sign
We won't back down, no never
You and I will make our own story
I've got your back forever

Ichengo Angelus

pyrategross

Brooy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:01 pm
User Image

"Good." Would be all Enmei would say as the duo awaited their fate, the man's long arms wrapping around Sarah to provide as much comfort as he could to his meister. However, it seemed the combined strength of meister and weapon were enough to keep the madness storm at bay. Perhaps by a stroke of luck or perhaps the two were stronger than they originally though. Enmei didn't know, but he did know he was glad that the storm was subsiding. The tall man sighed a sigh of relief as he joined Sarah on the side of the building.

"They certainly seem like a good duo. I say we go meet up with them. They helped us out after all." Enmei looked down at the other group. Not long after Sarah had dropped, Enmei would follow. The tall man waved at the pair as Sarah introduced the both of them. "Nice to meet you two." Enmei mostly followed Sarah's lead here as it felt the most natural to him. However, he only could ponder on what it was that Sarah wanted to go do before meeting Lord Death.

It seemed the other duo opted to go get dinner instead. Which was fine really. Dinner sounded nice to Enmei. After all that energy being expended, could any one really blame the guy for being hungry? Though needed to go with Sarah first to the Library. Something he would do without protest. He enjoyed being around the girl.

As the two entered the building, Enmei would follow behind Sarah at a slower pace, perusing the different books that were there. It was clearly a casual endeavor for him. "What is it you're looking for? Maybe I can help?" The man's hand lazily went up to a random book among the shelves and pulled it free of the others. "The Life of Johnny... Huh." The man shrugged and placed it back on the shelf before beginning to pull out other random books and looking through them, no method seeing to be in place for which books he selected.

User Image

◆¦ STAMINAx 100 / 100
                ◆¦ WEAPONx ◆¦ RANK ONE x◆¦ LEVEL ONEx
                ◆¦ SOULSx 000x

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info

❖¦ Perks
                  Big Guns
                  Tier One
                  ↯ Spray n' Pray ↯
                  An additional target can be effected by a technique without diminishing the strength of the technique. This perk has a five post cooldown.

↯ Rifleman ↯
                  Snipe's view range becomes the entire topic, though obstructions and other distortions will effect vision when applicable.

↯ Going Commando ↯
                  Once per five posts, a Big Guns technique will be one level harder to dodge.

↯ Ticket To The Gun Show ↯
                  Once per five posts, a Big Guns technique will destroy a same level technique or spell.

Tier Two
                  ↯ Sniper ↯
                  The range of these techniques encompass the entire thread. Requires "Heavy Gunner"

↯ Dunkirk ↯
                  Once per five posts, a Big Guns technique will refund full stamina to the user.

Tier Three
                  ↯ Great Crusade ↯
                  Homing Missile Explosion may be used twice in the same battle. Additionally, it overwhelms techniques of the same level.

Blunt Weapons
                  Tier One
                  ↯ Odin Son ↯
                  The user can dodge or defend an opponent's attack for one level lower in resource. This perk has a five post cooldown.

↯ Vikings ↯
                  A blunt weapon functions one level higher in strength at a maximum of level five. This perk has a five post cooldown.

↯ Grand Slam ↯
                  Blunt weapon techniques drain the opponent of same level resource as the technique used once every five posts.

❖¦ Current Stats
                ● Strength ► 0
                ● Dexterity ► 0
                ● Wisdom ► 0
                ● Guts ► 6

❖¦ Actions Used

Nyanianda

pyrategross

Quote:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:40 pm
User Image
Mathmagician
Level: 2 体 | Classes: Meister 愰 | Rank: 2 ☆☆ | Perk Trees: Soul Perception, Soul Wavelength

User ImageUser Image
“Think back, Enmei.” Sarah answered without taking her eyes from the books. She saw one she liked and removed it from the shelf. “You saw it too, didn’t you? There was a face in the moon.” The Meister paused and rubbed her temple. “I mean another face. Man, that's going to be confusing.”

“Anyway there’s all these myths about a man in the moon, from all over the world. The more I thought about that man in the moon, the more I felt like I’d heard it before.” As she spoke, Sarah managed to grab more and more books. “I guess usually we write those stories off as the usual faces in the sun and moon. But.” Sarah slammed the stack of books onto a nearby table. She looked at Enmei with a spark in her eyes and a wolfish grin on her face. “I think if we can get information about those stories, we might be able to track down the source of what happened!”

Her excited tone managed to garner a collective shushing from the rest of the library. “Sorry…” Sarah whispered. “Anyway so my goal was to at least have some semblance of an idea before we bring it to Lord Death. You in?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Spirit: 300/300
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 0
Wisdom: 4
Guts: 4

☾ Perks: ☾

↯ Passivity ↯
[ The Meister's perception detects souls passively around them. At this point in their development, the Meister can determine what type of soul is around them (human (M/W), witch, demon, reaper) within ten feet. ]

↯ Echolocation I ↯
[ This enables the Meister to receive environmental information. At this level, it does not reveal things like trap doors, false walls, or any other details like that. Yet, it can still reveal the twists and turns of a labyrinth or how large something is. This can determine environmental information within a topic. ]

↯ Blood Hound ↯
[ Vague blood-related information is granted. This allows the Meister to determine who is biologically related, but also reveals if someone is under the effects of something unusual (no specifics). Blood type and if someone is losing a lot of blood is also gained from the Meister's perception. ]

↯ Of the Tide ↯

↯ Riptide ↯
[ The Meister can inflict their wavelength attack through contact with a weapon - their own or an opponent's. If used on an opponent's weapon, it shocks the weapon and anyone else in contact with the weapon (i.e., its wielder) without dividing the strength of the attack between the opponents. ]

↯ Passivity II ↯
[ The Meister's perception detects souls passively around them. At this point in their development, the meister can determine what type of soul is around them (human (M/W), witch, demon, reaper) within fifty feet. Requires "Passivity" ]

↯ Echolocation II ↯
[ This enables the Meister to receive environmental information. It reveals things like trap doors, false walls, and any other details like that. No environmental details evade the Meister unless specifically stated. This can determine environmental information within a topic. Requires "Echolocation I"] ]

↯ Of the Tide ↯

↯ Wavelength Waves ↯
[ The Meister is able to inflict their wavelength ten feet outward from their palms in a half-circle shape five feet wide. ]

↯ Shell Shocked ↯
[ The Meister expels their soul wavelength throughout their body evenly, creating a thin coating of wavelength that inflicts damage on contact with an opponent or their weapon. This can be used to defend against techniques. ]

↯ Wavelength Construction ↯
[ The Meister is capable of carefully crafting their wavelength so specifically that they can shoot it outwards and generate a shape with it and then direct it to attack. Visually, the shape appears to be tied to the Meister's fingers like puppet strings. The shape can be anything between the size of a small dog to the size of a one-building. This construction requires the Meister to use both hands to direct it. ]
First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Brooy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:27 am
User Image

Enmei stopped where he stood when Sarah told him to think back about a face in the moon. Which was confusing for the man until Sarah had clarified what she meant. "Oh umm." The man thought back to the events that had happened not much earlier. Enmei wasn't really worried about what was going on with the moon at the time, but he did recall something like that going on. Or perhaps he was just misremembering the situation and Sarah's suggestion just implanted a memory that wasn't completely there. Either way, he wasn't one to stop Sarah when she was focused on something.

"I think I remember something like that now that you say it." Enmei thought more on it and decided it must have been right. "I've heard stuff about a man in the moon before and other myths, but I guess I've never really dove into that." Enmei shrugged softly, watching as Sarah slammed some books on the table near them. His eyes lazily went over the rest of the library as their attention focused in on them. Though it seemed many of them returned to their own business when Sarah apologized. "I think Lord Death would be really impressed by that Sarah! As long as you're in, I'm in." The man smiled at his partner. "What do you need me to do?"

User Image

◆¦ STAMINAx 100 / 100
                ◆¦ WEAPONx ◆¦ RANK ONE x◆¦ LEVEL ONEx
                ◆¦ SOULSx 000x

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info

❖¦ Perks
                  Big Guns
                  Tier One
                  ↯ Spray n' Pray ↯
                  An additional target can be effected by a technique without diminishing the strength of the technique. This perk has a five post cooldown.

↯ Rifleman ↯
                  Snipe's view range becomes the entire topic, though obstructions and other distortions will effect vision when applicable.

↯ Going Commando ↯
                  Once per five posts, a Big Guns technique will be one level harder to dodge.

↯ Ticket To The Gun Show ↯
                  Once per five posts, a Big Guns technique will destroy a same level technique or spell.

Tier Two
                  ↯ Sniper ↯
                  The range of these techniques encompass the entire thread. Requires "Heavy Gunner"

↯ Dunkirk ↯
                  Once per five posts, a Big Guns technique will refund full stamina to the user.

Tier Three
                  ↯ Great Crusade ↯
                  Homing Missile Explosion may be used twice in the same battle. Additionally, it overwhelms techniques of the same level.

Blunt Weapons
                  Tier One
                  ↯ Odin Son ↯
                  The user can dodge or defend an opponent's attack for one level lower in resource. This perk has a five post cooldown.

↯ Vikings ↯
                  A blunt weapon functions one level higher in strength at a maximum of level five. This perk has a five post cooldown.

↯ Grand Slam ↯
                  Blunt weapon techniques drain the opponent of same level resource as the technique used once every five posts.

❖¦ Current Stats
                ● Strength ► 0
                ● Dexterity ► 0
                ● Wisdom ► 0
                ● Guts ► 6

❖¦ Actions Used

Quote:

pyrategross

Quote:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

⇨ DWMA