Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Harvest Haven RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:29 am
wild and crazy thing
Need a hand friend?

We need to find a carpenter in order to build us a shed to store things and we need a blacksmith so I can get some tools for mining and then upgrade the ones that I have. Then we will need a tailor so that we can get new outfits for the town. So, if you are good in any of those things then awesome. Otherwise we are just waiting on crops to be ready so we can harvest them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:33 am
Ochru
wild and crazy thing
Need a hand friend?

We need to find a carpenter in order to build us a shed to store things and we need a blacksmith so I can get some tools for mining and then upgrade the ones that I have. Then we will need a tailor so that we can get new outfits for the town. So, if you are good in any of those things then awesome. Otherwise we are just waiting on crops to be ready so we can harvest them.

Cool, your carpenter , has arrived *smiles* I'm gonna build you a shed, what kind of wood, good stuff, some pine, or something a little cheaper, a poplar?  

wild and crazy thing

Interesting Raider

15,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Egg Collector 100

Ochru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:41 am
wild and crazy thing
Ochru
wild and crazy thing
Need a hand friend?

Cool, your carpenter , has arrived *smiles* I'm gonna build you a shed, what kind of wood, good stuff, some pine, or something a little cheaper, a poplar?

Actually, I was thinking a mix of maple and mahogany. I have the wood right here in this chest. I had a lot of clearing to do when I first got here. Nice wood to be used. There is pine, oak, maple, mahogany, and some birch in there too. I made sure to start a section on this farm just for trees. Those ones are growing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:28 pm
Ochru
wild and crazy thing
Ochru
wild and crazy thing
Need a hand friend?

Actually, I was thinking a mix of maple and mahogany. I have the wood right here in this chest. I had a lot of clearing to do when I first got here. Nice wood to be used. There is pine, oak, maple, mahogany, and some birch in there too. I made sure to start a section on this farm just for trees. Those ones are growing.

Good thinking, goes to find a saw mill, and starts a cutting wood panels !  

wild and crazy thing

Interesting Raider

15,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Egg Collector 100

Ochru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:09 am
wild and crazy thing
Ochru
wild and crazy thing
Ochru
wild and crazy thing
Need a hand friend?

Good thinking, goes to find a saw mill, and starts a cutting wood panels !

I'm going to head back home momentarily so I can get my Harvest Moon tools so that I might be able to do some more clearing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:23 am
I returned with my tools and now to clean up more of this mess. There are like a ton of weeds that need this sickle. There is still more wood that needs harvesting so that I can make room for other buildings later. And there are quite a few stones that I can get good resources from.

Once that is all done, I am going to be building a few fences to section off where certain crops are going to grow and then the area for the trees are going to be behind a stone wall. Well, there will be two sections of ordinary trees and then one spot for fruit trees.

The shed that is being built is going to store all of the chests that I am going to have for storage. Then after that, I am going to get the greenhouses built beside the shed so that I can put one of each sun in them on cardboard boxes to control the temperature within the greenhouses. Good thing I brought those from home and put them in my rucksack. This way I can grow more crops that are out of season within the greenhouses and therefore the bar can get stocked faster.  

Ochru

wild and crazy thing

Interesting Raider

15,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:49 pm
So exciting, *goes to help Ochru*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:04 am
*Charges up the Goddess Axe and chops down a pine tree in one swing* The only trouble about doing this, is it gets me hungry. I gotta remember to stop by empress dee's lounge to get something to eat. Best food there and they grow their own crops. Kind of a rival in terms of the quality of crops though. The Bogard crops vs Hiwatari grown. Heh, should be interesting.  

Ochru

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces