Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Harvest Haven RP Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:26 am
The setting

A small village that is in need of farming. The village has all the amenities (could be occupied by other members of the guild as an option) and a large piece of farmland that cannot be worked single-handedly. My character was hired to turn the farmland, which is a total mess, into a haven of sorts.

Current villagers

Ochru - farmer
Tintin - ranch hand

*note I will edit this as the role-play advances to who plays who

The start

Ochru began the work by making a chest after chopping down trees to create 50 pieces of ordinary wood. He painted the chest white to indicate resources. And there, he put in more wood, some stone, some clay, fodder, fiber, and mixed seeds.

He hoped to meet the first of the villagers soon for he was beginning to feel tired.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:45 pm
HI I'm tintin, a nearby villager, I'm a willing to work. lets do this turning over the ground together =)  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:46 pm
maybe because its real hot outside *tintin exclaims herself!* rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:51 am
Queentintin
HI I'm tintin, a nearby villager, I'm a willing to work. lets do this turning over the ground together =)

"Nice to meat you Tintin. I'm Ochru Hiwatari. Cool to find a farm as big as this one here. This should provide lots of food for the bar over yonder. No wonder the bar of the NSTG has been so slow lately. They have no food. Its up to us to supply them."

(I think this might bring in more people if I tie it in with the bar to make a sort of RP section fit together.)  

Ochru

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:09 am
Ochru
Queentintin

"Nice to meat you Tintin. I'm Ochru Hiwatari. Cool to find a farm as big as this one here. This should provide lots of food for the bar over yonder. No wonder the bar of the NSTG has been so slow lately. They have no food. Its up to us to supply them."

(I think this might bring in more people if I tie it in with the bar to make a sort of RP section fit together.)

Great Idea, so lets plant, some onions, carrots, cuccumbers, zucchinni, potatoes, tomatoes for sure ! *smiles. and yes kudos on multi tasking * lets go find some friends =)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:42 pm
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

Great Idea, so lets plant, some onions, carrots, cuccumbers, zucchinni, potatoes, tomatoes for sure ! *smiles. and yes kudos on multi tasking * lets go find some friends =)

Yep, we have some of those seeds. I have the spring onions, the cucumbers, and the potatoes. Tomatoes are a summer crop and carrots are fall. I can till a section for the spring onions like right now.  

Ochru

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:19 am
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

Yep, we have some of those seeds. I have the spring onions, the cucumbers, and the potatoes. Tomatoes are a summer crop and carrots are fall. I can till a section for the spring onions like right now.

OK, sure, love to plant some onions 4laugh 8great tilling job so far, using a tiller? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:07 am
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

OK, sure, love to plant some onions 4laugh 8great tilling job so far, using a tiller? biggrin

Nope, just a regular old hoe. And the thing is, if we can find a blacksmith, they might be able to upgrade this thing.  

Ochru

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:13 am
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

Nope, just a regular old hoe. And the thing is, if we can find a blacksmith, they might be able to upgrade this thing.

Think I saw a Blacksmith's shop just up the road, not sure if the person is there though ^^ yes an upgrade would be good =) maybe need to order from *Hoss* lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:15 am
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

Think I saw a Blacksmith's shop just up the road, not sure if the person is there though ^^ yes an upgrade would be good =) maybe need to order from *Hoss* lol

Well once I get this thing upgraded all the way, this work is going to go by a lot easier. All I have to do is charge it up and let it do the work. See, I have a Goddess hoe back home, but I forgot to bring that one. It can till up to 48 squares at any one time. Same with the goddess watering can. I used to live in a harvest moon village and therefore have some upgraded tools. But I didn't think it was going to be this bad. The good news is I will build up strength and stamina this way.  

Ochru

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:24 am
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

Well once I get this thing upgraded all the way, this work is going to go by a lot easier. All I have to do is charge it up and let it do the work. See, I have a Goddess hoe back home, but I forgot to bring that one. It can till up to 48 squares at any one time. Same with the goddess watering can. I used to live in a harvest moon village and therefore have some upgraded tools. But I didn't think it was going to be this bad. The good news is I will build up strength and stamina this way.

I guess for sure, if theres a goddess involved, for sure things will go faster me friend, well lets get busy =) oo sounds liek a fun , happy village whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:26 am
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

I guess for sure, if theres a goddess involved, for sure things will go faster me friend, well lets get busy =) oo sounds liek a fun , happy village whee

*tills 100 plots of land for onion seeds* This section is for onion seeds and I even installed the sprinklers in the appropriate spots. They will do 8 crops at once.

*tills 50 plots for cucumbers* This is for the cucumbers.

*tills 48 plots for potatoes* And this is for potatoes and I am wiped for now. I need a break.  

Ochru

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:40 pm
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

*tills 100 plots of land for onion seeds* This section is for onion seeds and I even installed the sprinklers in the appropriate spots. They will do 8 crops at once.

*tills 48 plots for potatoes* And this is for potatoes and I am wiped for now. I need a break.

you deserve it my friend, what a wonderful job, now to watch them grow =)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:50 am
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

you deserve it my friend, what a wonderful job, now to watch them grow =)

Since this will take a few days, why don't we check in with the bar and see if we cannot find who does what in terms of a profession in the community so we can get either more farmhands or get stuff built or upgrade stuff. first round is on me so no worries about the tab.  

Ochru

wild and crazy thing

Interesting Raider

15,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:13 am
Need a hand friend?  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items