Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:13 am
Greens rose all the time - Brieteth had never particularly noted them outside of an idle 'Oh, well then' from his ledge, and E'mel had in turn never truly taken stock of it. The young man had little interest in the activities of flights on a purely carnal level, not for the sake of it.

So he'd not particularly noted when, during a routine exchange between Weyrs, one of Western's young maidens had taken to the sky. At least, not until Brieteth had. No, it hadn't been about her - it had been about him. The dark blue had barely to hope and his lifemate had, albeit clumsily in takeoff, gone up after him. Only him.

The obsession - and his own corralled feelings - had been absolutely overwhelming. Goldflights were intense, but he'd fought them off valiantly (being in a high up weyr always helped). But two feet on the ground, proximity, and the bond of his lifemate had all but swept him into it. At least, that was how E'mel had to logic out his current position. It wasn't a bad position, of course, but....

J'lar's body was warm.

Loreleth's body was warm.

Brieteth was admiring the view from the ledge - and the still afternoon sky. Perhaps if E'mel kept pretending to be asleep, or something like it, he'd be able to watch the sun set properly over the peaks of the Weyrbowl. That'd be nice, wouldn't it? he passed on the sentiment to Loreleth, contently wrapped around the dark blue - tail around tail, wing over body. A fine evening to a wonderful day with you, oh, if there was any artist who could capture the purples of his eyes - they would be truly skilled indeed.

Uta
Thanks Alenciath. 10/10, appreciate it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:32 pm
To say Loreleth taking off after Alenciath had caught J'lar off guard was an understatement. Greens rose daily at Western Weyr, and so the call of one taking to the skies shouldn't have been any different. In fact, J'lar had no intention of thinking twice about it, focused instead on assisting with the unloading of High Reaches dragons and the firestone they supplied--when Loreleth's carnal need all but consumed him. The feelings of lust, love, and desire, had been unlike anything he had ever experienced, and made the feelings of a gold flight seem dull and lackluster in comparison. While he knew that a dragon's own flight instinct was a powerful thing to share, J'lar was absolutely overwhelmed by his blue's need.

Though it was surprising, he didn't object, nor did he fight it. How could he deny his beloved anything, much less this? While it hadn't been planned, it wasn't something J'lar could so easily resist. Perhaps it would have been different had he not been there--but of course, Loreleth surely wouldn't have participated in the green flight if he wasn't absolutely certain that another blue and his rider were near. Such proximity meant his own wants and desires came to a head, and instead of taking himself away to suffer a headache, instead, he followed in the wake of his blue's need, and threw himself into the passion, desire, and lust that had haunted him.

By the time he began to stir, Loreleth was no longer in the sky, but curled tightly around his most adored paler blue. Everything was a bit fuzzy now that the flight lust was beginning to wear off, though there were certain moments he remembered ever so clearly. The fact that he was in his bed, and E'mel was in his arms, was something he knew even without opening his eyes.

He knew exactly what had happened, exactly what they'd done, and exactly where they now were. What had felt so right in the heat of the moment, now had to face the scrutiny of a clearer head. J'lar certainly had no regrets, besides the knowledge that there was no escaping the possibility that it was nothing but a flight for the other. Even if that were the case, though, for now, in this moment, J'lar could simply savor the moment. He was in no rush to move, no rush to ruin what he finally had.

Loreleth, for his part, would be hard pressed to untangle from Brieteth. The blue dragon was more than content to keep him hostage, at least for a little while yet. Surely, no Wing or Weyr would demand another home so soon--at least when it came to a successful flight. Perhaps he was no green, but there had been no denying why he had entered Alenciath's flight, and wo he had hoped to lure. Thankfully, his risk had paid off, and he was absolutely, positively, the happiest dragon on Pern. He would not think of goodbyes or farewells--not when they were all so comfortably situated. His own eyes were a mix of vibrant and deep hued purples, and he couldn't help but radiate bliss and contentment.

For once, there was no worry, no fear, no sadness, no grief. He was focused entirely on Brieteth and His -- and at present, all was truly well.

It would be wonderful if it could be so. Surely, neither you nor Yours are in a rush to return? Perhaps a little reality seeped into their otherwise perfect arrangement--but Loreleth could hope His and E'mel were eager for a languid afternoon and evening.

demon_pachabel
I could have sworn I tagged this. LOL Sorry for the delay!! And yes, thank you Alenciath!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:17 am
It would have been nice to simply linger in the moment, to stay curled there and simply not have to face the reality of waking up ever again. But it was an impossible little fantasy to be having for many reasons, the least of all was that surely eventually J'lar would want to extricate himself from their situation and go about the rest of his life. Just let the blip in flightlust be what it was and move on to things that made him happier.

But E'mel wanted to soak up the moment as long as he could, remaining curled into J'lar's chest while doing his best to not betray the fact that he was awake. Being caught awake and trying to savor the position they were in would have simply been a recipe book in making things more awkward than they were already going to be.

I'll bet you'd be surprised, Brieteth informed E'mel privately. It was a running dialogue of confusion between the two blues, after all. Really, there was no better time to push and hint about it all.

But Loreleth had the right of it - We'd stay forever if we could. But as long as we can will have to do. If it was possible for them to play hookey from going home for a few days, a forever, Brieteth would have been all over it.

Surely their riders wouldn't want to fake-sleep such a grand time away? Brieteth certainly had no ideas of sleeping, not when he could share Loreleth's ledge and answer those mixed purples with his own.

Uta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:27 pm
J'lar kept his arms wrapped about the red-haired rider, trying hard not to stir, but knowing well he would need to. He couldn't play pretend forever, and the sooner E'mel woke from his present position, the sooner they could go back to being freinds. It wasn't fair to hold him hostage to his arms... even if he fit so nicely within them. So it was, he finally stirred, stretching a bit languidly next to him, before resettling his position. He was careful not to let E'mel go, and did try not to wake him with his repositioning--he would at least be that greedy, for surely it wouldn't be offensive to hold him while he still slept. Resettled, J'lar allowed himself to drink in the sight of the other while he had him, trying and failing to stop himself from imagining what it might be like if this could be his future.

It wouldn't be long now. E'mel couldn't sleep forever, after all, and likely wouldn't. Tightening his grip just so, J'lar let himself stroke the others back ever so softly. A small thing, perhaps unnoticable--but an action he wouldn't fight. He could blame it all on Loreleth, really--maybe such a deceit was beneath him, but if E'mel questioned it, there was much that could be hidden behind the guise of a Flight. Especially if it saved their friendship... for as many couples were formed due to the experience, just as much awkwardness could be found among the less fortunate.

Loreleth, for his part, was not fussed. The longer the two played their little game, the longer Brieteth could remain--and that was something sweet Loreleth desired above all else. Well, then I shall stay curled about you until Yours requests we part. More than ever, I wish to be where you are. My home is with you. And that was a solid fact. Loreleth was less attached to Western everday--and longed for Brieteth with more ardor as time went on.

J'lar was certain he would find himself back at the snow capped Weyr in due time... Just a few Turns, really--and he'd be free to transfer... assuming High Reaches accepted them. All the more reason, of course, for him to keep things good with E'mel. A falling out or awkwardness would be difficult to manage with how close the two dragons had become.

demon_pachabel

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:51 pm
When J'lar shifted and resettled, E'mel braced himself for him to remove himself from the bed entirely. He scrunched his face up a little, trying to hide it by 'sleepily' tucking it into the crook of his arm. He wasn't ready. He wanted to bask in that soft touch, delay the evening, at least until J'lar stirred properly.

He cracked open an eye to peek, closing it just as quickly when he caught, from a glance, that he may actually be awake to some degree. Still, if he could feign slumber still, he'd simply curl further into the man's embrace to savor it longer. It honestly wasn't all that subtle.

Brieteth had given his nudge of support, of course, but if E'mel was going to skirt and avoid the situation he wasn't going to waste any more time that could have been better spent entwined with Loreleth. And mine with you, my love. It will not be soon enough when the body and the hearts can always be together. He'd await that day with great impatience, the ledge far lonelier in the time without him on it.

Uta
can't wait to spot all my phone typos later

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:45 pm
E'mel resettled in his arms, burying himself closer. He had thought that he might have woken the other, but was pleased when E'mel remained asleep. Or at least, asleep enough that J'lar wasn't going to start talking to him. While it was possible a conversation would be inevitable, J'lar still feared the repercussions of what happened. If he could, he would have kept E'mel within his arms forever... But reality was much crueler. So, he simply reveled in the moment, stroking the others back with his calloused hands ever so tenderly. He'd let him sleep--and wouldn't push on waking him. Not yet. Not until he was ready. Instead, he'd lounge in the post-flight quiet, living an impossible dream. Surely, High Reaches could spare E'mel for a while longer. Maybe they wouldn't expect him back right away, given Brieteth's current preoccupation. So it was, J'lar would milk every moment out of their encounter that he could.

If he had caught sight of E'mel's glance, he didn't remark on it. No, his own eyes were half-lidded with contentment and pleasure. It had been a nice time, and he was in no hurry to rush through such precious moments.

Loreleth did think it peculiar that His didn't wish to speak such words of tenderness to Brieteth's, but knew better than to push His. Though his relationship with the blue dragon was secure, it confused him that neither of Theirs had found happiness twined around one another before the Flight. Worse, he couldn't understand why His refused to admit his desire... when it seemed so clear to Loreleth that Brieteth's surely would be receptive. At least, that's what it sounded like to him... and Brieteth would know, wouldn't he?

But he was just a dragon and their riders showed unusual displays of affection. Maybe their own flight was just longer and more drawn-out on the ground than Loreleth's had been in the air. But surely, now that they were together, things would work out right... wouldn't they?

Soon. I do believe Mine is eager to return to the mountains. I... admittedly would miss my family here, and all the loved ones I hold so dear--but I miss you more. So we shall go, so we might finally be together. Loreleth confessed quietly, nuzzling against the paler blue. It was quite a confession for the rotund dragon; he had never dreamed of leaving Western Weyr. This was his Weyr, his family, his friends. How frightened would he be somewhere new, always worrying about his beloved clutchmates and wingmates--never knowing what would become of them. But his hearts ached for Brieteth, no matter how complicated his feelings.

He would give it all up for him in a heartbeat if he could. It was just a matter of time.

demon_pachabel
No rush. <3 Just had an antsy blue rider. Maybe he'll actually say something in his next post. <<

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:01 am
Brieteth was having enough of E'mel's little game of dragon-and-wherry - mostly because both he and Loreleth were certainly not understanding as to the why of it. While not a pushy dragon in the least, the pale blue gave His a firm mental nudge, filled with nothing but love and support: I think it's time to be awake. Then, his attention would be all Loreleth's.

If it would not be turns and turns ourselves, we would come to you so you'd not have to. But my family can be yours and they will love you too, if Urideth's lingering over them was any indication of that fact. But I will keep the ledge warm and waiting for when you can share it with me as we do now. Which, of course, meant theirs had to get their affairs in order - surely *they* would want to share a ledge?

E'mel brushed back against Brieteth's firm push, returning that love even as it tried to sweep his uncertain nerves away. It was true: they'd eventually have to be 'awake' and live with the reality of whatever they thought of the day beyond flightlust. So, he steeled his nerves with a sleepy sigh and took a great big stretch - big stretches felt so good.

Then, he resettled into his position, rubbing the actual sleep out of his eyes to look at J'lar with quiet thought.

"Hi."

Perfect.

Uta

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:12 pm
E'mel gave a stretch, which had J'lar stir--but only just so. His caresses against the others back paused, and his stomach twisted in a moment's uncertainty--but E'mel did not pull away, or sit up in haste to leave. Instead, the other relaxed against him, and said hello.

J'lar let a small, shy smile cross his features, feeling a bit self-conscious about their state--as well his secret desire for the other. Still, he didn't untangle himself, and kept his arms about the other. "Good, er.... day..uh..evening," he replied, taking a guess about what time it might really be. It didn't much matter, really, but it was the only thing he could think of saying. "Sleep okay?" He asked quietly, wanting to do whatever he could to ensure the red-haired rider wasn't feeling put out in any fashion. It was difficult to avoid the wherry in the room--but J'lar had never been known to be particularly well versed in the art of romance. Still, he didn't want to hurry him away--but he did want to make sure he was okay!

Loreleth gave a quiet, happy thrum--sending love to His and Brieteth. All would certainly be well now that they were awake. Ever content, the blue nuzzled up to Brieteth with a dreamy sigh. I understand why it must be this way. I am afraid to be so far from my own but I can always visit. I doubt they'll miss me as I shall them. And wasn't that the truth? His sire and dame were absent, and his clutchmates were far more independent than Loreleth. None of them appeared to be so needy as the little blue... and would Brieteth's family accept him? Well, it didn't matter--it wasn't as if he was leaving yet, though it was edging closer every Turn. I shall trade in the ocean for the mountains, and be all the happier for it. Even if he missed his family and wingmates--he would have Brieteth. And that trumped everything.
demon_pachabel

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:04 pm
As J'lar fumbled over the time of day, E'mel half turned to try and peer outside at the state of the sun before he, again, resettled into his position. "Evening," he agreed with a small laugh. Didn't usually wake up in the evening and certainly not like this. "I think so," he smiled before turning the question back onto J'lar: "What about you? Nice and cozy?"

He certainly was.

Brieteth shifted, much like an overly clingy feline attempting to figure out how to snuggle up even closer. As if it was possible to be even more entwined with the darker blue. If I may be so presumptuous: not as I already miss you every aching waking candlemark of the day, because it was rare for Loreleth to not be in Brieteth's thoughts. My ledge will be all the better - warmer, happier - to share it with you.

Uta

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:26 pm
demon_pachabel

E'mel didn't seem to be in any hurry to leave, and in fact, seemed relatively easy-going about the entire affair. It was almost a surprise to the large man, and part of him tried in vain to come up with some sort of reason.
Perhaps it was just the flight lust still carrying over? Then again, when had he ever caught the red-haired rider in a poor mood? J'lar's uneasiness began to slowly settle, before deciding that maybe, just maybe, everything would be okay.

He didn't dare let himself think that maybe this meant, well, that there was some sort of interest in him... Shards, he'd be an idiot to think that much! The first rule of dragonflights was to never confuse it for some sort of long-lasting intrigue... but perhaps he could content himself with the knowledge that maybe their friendship would be okay.

Yeah? Yeah.

Maybe.

Possibly.

Shards, he was bad at this so instead, he tried to focus on E'mel's smile, which was infectious, and good, and almost put him to blush. Thankfully, the room was still dark enough, though he considered turning on a few nearby glows. "Yes, uh... Very cozy, thank you," and still quite unwilling to remove his arms. If they stayed conveniently wrapped around him, well, surely that would be okay. "That was uh.... sure something," he admitted, impressed. He had participated in gold flights and entertained riders caught up in a green flight in the past, but Loreleth's own feelings had been so different, so much stronger. And everything he remembered with E'mel, well... Color him doubly impressed.

The pudgy dark blue dragon certain made every effort to snuggle all the closer--though it truly was impossible. They were quite well wrapped around one another and Loreleth was ever grateful. His eyes whirled faster with emotion, and the purple deepened as he gave a content sight. I shall put your aching hearts at ease then. Soon, very soon, we will come to the Weyr and never need be parted again. And that was a promise. He didn't care that it wasn't, entirely, up to him -- if the Weyrleadership didn't agree with the transfer, they might well be out of luck. But Loreleth couldn't believe such a thing would happen--were they not capable Threadfighters? Wasn't High Reaches J'lars previous home? All the needed now was time to hurry forward... and yet, in the immediate moment, he wanted time to slow down and stop. Too soon, both rider and dragon would need be away--and that was unacceptable to the blue.

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:19 pm
E'mel's brows raised slightly as he nodded in slow agreement. "Something indeed," he says, sighing softly as he tucks his head against J'lar to savor the moment a little longer. To wonder if he was willing to risk piercing the veil. There'd be no better time than when they were both still at least a little wrapped up in the lust of the moment - a feeling easily blamed on their blues so smittenly wound around each other on the ledge.

But he knew it wasn't solely because of the lust of their dragons that he'd gotten swept up in the moment.

Still, he dipped a toe in the proverbial waters: "Think it'd be a problem if I just stayed right here a while?"

Brieteth certainly wouldn't complain. I shall keep your spot there warm and ready for you, then. And hopefully find us on it together even as we wait for time to allow you there more permanently. Because the company of his beloved would make it feel perfectly homey in a way it couldn't be yet.

Uta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:09 pm
The question was a welcome one, and J'lar tried his best not to read too much into it. Faranth help him, he was but a fool. Had it been this complicated before? Maybe it was easier then because he had nothing to lose. He'd been a man born into nothing, and a broken heart was surely no different than a broken bone. But when he'd lost his former lover, he'd been devastated. So much so he'd almost thought he'd never move on...

And yet, here he was, half-afraid to breath and yet, feeling a budding hope. "Stay as long as you'd like," he replied, trying not to sound overly eager but wanting E"me to know it as truth. "I wouldn't ever wish you away." Maybe it was too much a confession, but what did it matter? Sure, he could claim it was Loreleth's doing--or still a bit of post-flight haze--but maybe... So it was, he let one of his hands stroke the others back, this time with a bit more intention behind it.

Loreleth gave a happy thrum. His rider was happy, or happier at least, and Loreleth was promising a spot for him. While he loved his home, he would always love Brieteth more, and he could only pine until he was able to wake up with him every day. You are too good for me. Too kind. Too wonderful. How was I so lucky to win your hearts? The dark blue dragon was utterly amazed that the pale dragon had been free. Even more amazing, that he'd been interested in him--of all the dragons in High Reaches and Western, he had fallen for him!

It was almost too much for the blue. He was so used to keening out his grief and sadness and worries...but now, he wanted to sigh and trumpet his joy. We shall both be eager to see you and Yours again--and you're not yet gone!

demon_pachabel

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out