Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Dudes and Dudettes, sorry for my absence

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent Von Richthofen

Nuclear Krampus

5,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:30 am
Dudes and Dudettes,

I'm really sorry for being gone for so long. I've been gone for a long time cause ...

My Dad's heart condition worsened in March. Eventually, his heart had to be removed and replaced with the Syncardia Total Artificial Heart. He was supported by the Syncardia TAH until he received his heart transplant in June. I'm really glad my Dad survived but he's still recovering from his heart transplant surgery.

My family's been spending more quality family time together as a family unit since Dad became really sick in March. (And that also explains why my brothers and Mom and Dad haven't been around too.)

So I'm really sorry Dudes and Dudettes.

Vincent  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:51 am
Vincent Von Richthofen
Dudes and Dudettes,

I'm really sorry for being gone for so long. I've been gone for a long time cause ...

My Dad's heart condition worsened in March. Eventually, his heart had to be removed and replaced with the Syncardia Total Artificial Heart. He was supported by the Syncardia TAH until he received his heart transplant in June. I'm really glad my Dad survived but he's still recovering from his heart transplant surgery.

My family's been spending more quality family time together as a family unit since Dad became really sick in March. (And that also explains why my brothers and Mom and Dad haven't been around too.)

Vincent

You really dont have to be sorry, we sure understand *hugs* wish your family all my love, and a quick recovery to your father heart  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:04 pm
Vincent Von Richthofen
Dudes and Dudettes,

Vincent

I'm so glad you're back because that implies your dad is doing better now. Give him extra hugs from us! emotion_hug And never worry about making real life and family come first - that's absolutely what you should do and we understand and totally support you and your family. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:05 pm
Queentintin
Vincent Von Richthofen
Dudes and Dudettes,

Vincent

You really dont have to be sorry, we sure understand *hugs* wish your family all my love, and a quick recovery to your father heart

Thanks Dudette!  

Vincent Von Richthofen

Nuclear Krampus

5,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Vincent Von Richthofen

Nuclear Krampus

5,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:24 pm
JoyRose
Vincent Von Richthofen
Dudes and Dudettes,

Vincent

I'm so glad you're back because that implies your dad is doing better now. Give him extra hugs from us! emotion_hug And never worry about making real life and family come first - that's absolutely what you should do and we understand and totally support you and your family. heart

Thanks JoyRose!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:59 am
Vincent Von Richthofen
Dudes and Dudettes,

Vincent

It sounds like your family has been to the wars and back, I'm glad you pull together in times of need, of course no apologies necessary smile  

Ailinor

Ailinor

Human Agent

25,100 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Battery 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers