Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Portals Mission to Song Valley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Goldine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:17 pm
JoyRose
Blizzard Rainbow
Ami started off for the right side and began talking to the villagers to get them warned

At first the villagers wanted to stay working in the fields. "We need to get these crops gathered or there will be no food for the coming months."

Goldine

Morphena snuck up behind the patrol and slipped behind the last man, grappling him silently (do I need to roll dice for this maneuver?) and dragged him away from his fellows, behind some bushes.

Yes, one roll d20 to see if you are able to accomplish the task. It is assumed this is something you are good at, so anything 15 or less is successful.

Rolling to silently grapple the last man on patrol.
Edit: Successfully Morphena restrains the man. She drags him off the road and into bushes. Then she whispers into his ear, "Where is the previous team and supplies from Portal Central?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:44 am
Ami was feeling a little light headed and fell down to the ground ... " i need help over here , I cant feel my legs " she replied in her intercom to Goldine .  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:43 am
Blizzard Rainbow
Ami was feeling a little light headed and fell down to the ground ... " i need help over here , I cant feel my legs " she replied in her intercom to Goldine .

(I'm so sorry, I forgot about Gaia)

Goldine ties and gags the man after she gets whatever information he has, then runs to Ami, whispering in the intercom, "I'm coming! What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:02 am
My bad! I missed your post, Goldine. So the guy told you the previous team is in the dungeon of the castle you see up the hill. He also admitted that the supplies were in the castle storerooms, first level, back wall. Upon further "encouragement" he told you about a back door rarely used. "But it's locked, so forget it!" He struggled while you tied him up and gagged him, but his fellows were too far away to hear by then.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:09 pm
Goldine
Blizzard Rainbow

Goldine ties and gags the man after she gets whatever information he has, then runs to Ami, whispering in the intercom, "I'm coming! What's wrong?"

Ami laid there kinda in a coma and wasnt able to speak at this point ....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:52 pm
Blizzard Rainbow
Goldine
Blizzard Rainbow

Goldine, you can try to heal her on a roll on a d20 or 12 or less.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:34 pm
Ami was starting to come to slowly but didnt know where she was or how she got there  
Goldine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:30 am
Blizzard Rainbow
Goldine
Blizzard Rainbow

"Ami!" Goldine drops beside her, attempts first aid...
Edit: Success! What happened? (gives her a bit of water for lack of anything better to do)  

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:39 am
Goldine
Blizzard Rainbow
Goldine
Blizzard Rainbow

Edit: Success! What happened? (gives her a bit of water for lack of anything better to do)

Ami blinks her eyes a bit then takes the water before speaking . " I felt a wind shift and i started feeling light headed and couldnt see cause everything went dark before my eyes " she replied in a soft tone while trying to move a little bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:26 pm
Blizzard Rainbow
Goldine
Blizzard Rainbow
Goldine
Blizzard Rainbow

Ami blinks her eyes a bit then takes the water before speaking . " I felt a wind shift and i started feeling light headed and couldnt see cause everything went dark before my eyes " she replied in a soft tone while trying to move a little bit.
((agh I forgot my own character's name!))
Morphena tries to help Ami back to her feet. "The other team and the supplies are in that castle up there. Can you walk or do you need to wait here while I attempt a rescue?"  

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:47 am
Goldine
Blizzard Rainbow
Goldine
Blizzard Rainbow
Goldine
Blizzard Rainbow

((agh I forgot my own character's name!))
Morphena tries to help Ami back to her feet. "The other team and the supplies are in that castle up there. Can you walk or do you need to wait here while I attempt a rescue?"

Ami slowly gets up and smiles a fragile smile to Morphena " I think I can walk now , thank you for helping me to feel better"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:30 pm
Blizzard Rainbow
Ami slowly gets up and smiles a fragile smile to Morphena " I think I can walk now , thank you for helping me to feel better"

Morphena nods uncertainly. "Ok, if you're sure. Let's sneak in through that forest and hopefully we'll find a way in that is unguarded." She offers her arm to Ami to help support her if needed.  

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:24 pm
Goldine
Blizzard Rainbow

Morphena nods uncertainly. "Ok, if you're sure. Let's sneak in through that forest and hopefully we'll find a way in that is unguarded." She offers her arm to Ami to help support her if needed.

ami slowly gets up with the help of morphena, using her arm as a support as she got up from the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:31 pm
Goldine

Blizzard Rainbow

ami slowly gets up with the help of morphena, using her arm as a support as she got up from the ground.

Morphena and Ami successfully sneak through the forest behind the castle.
Roll a d20 to see if you can find the hidden door - succeed on 14 or less.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Goldine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:01 pm
JoyRose
Goldine

Blizzard Rainbow

Morphena and Ami successfully sneak through the forest behind the castle.
Roll a d20 to see if you can find the hidden door - succeed on 14 or less.

Looking for the hidden door...  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces