Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
The City Sleeps now Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:32 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"You are right, Ma'am." Bia said before she went back to directing her minions.

Niede finished off her second drink then stands up. In the field away from the base being built, she raises her hand. A large jet appears, sleek and black. Niede walks over to it and touches it. "This is the first of many. They can be remote-controlled. We will have to work out a training program. Until then I can control them directly." She did not want to show her hand early so needed a far enough place, or a place the Military Lady did not care about enough to worry if it was destroyed.

"It's beautiful, Ma'am." Bia said as she looked at the jet in awe.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede finished off her second drink then stands up. In the field away from the base being built, she raises her hand. A large jet appears, sleek and black. Niede walks over to it and touches it. "This is the first of many. They can be remote-controlled. We will have to work out a training program. Until then I can control them directly." She did not want to show her hand early so needed a far enough place, or a place the Military Lady did not care about enough to worry if it was destroyed.

Niede turns to face Bia. "I thank you, Bia. I will eventually have you and Zelus trained to fly these with just your minds. In a manner of speaking. Right now though we need to keep a low profile. We don't have the resources to take your former boss on directly." She then took a step back and thought for a moment. "Also, I have a request, my name is Niede. There is no need to stand on formality. To those outside our group, I am The Vampire. That's because." She moves her scarf then opens her mouth to show her fangs. "I am a Vampire."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:11 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede turns to face Bia. "I thank you, Bia. I will eventually have you and Zelus trained to fly these with just your minds. In a manner of speaking. Right now though we need to keep a low profile. We don't have the resources to take your former boss on directly." She then took a step back and thought for a moment. "Also, I have a request, my name is Niede. There is no need to stand on formality. To those outside our group, I am The Vampire. That's because." She moves her scarf then opens her mouth to show her fangs. "I am a Vampire."

"Very well, Niede." Bia said with a nod. "I never would have guessed a vampire. It's not surprising as there are zombies running about, but still."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai

"Very well, Niede." Bia said with a nod. "I never would have guessed a vampire. It's not surprising as there are zombies running about, but still."

Niede moves her scarf back as she looks up. "Daylight is coming. I will retire for now. The mobile home you see is just a cover. When one of us uses it we can choose to have the door open to my home." She raises a hand and the plane vanishes. "We can also choose to have it open to a real mobile home, so we don't need to bring the unwanted to my house."

She stretches her arms over her head as she heads over to the mobile home and opens the door. "I have a few things to take care of before I go and rest."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:59 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede moves her scarf back as she looks up. "Daylight is coming. I will retire for now. The mobile home you see is just a cover. When one of us uses it we can choose to have the door open to my home." She raises a hand and the plane vanishes. "We can also choose to have it open to a real mobile home, so we don't need to bring the unwanted to my house."

She stretches her arms over her head as she heads over to the mobile home and opens the door. "I have a few things to take care of before I go and rest."

"Very well. I will return to work." Bia said, with an effort not to salute Niede and instead turned to return to over seeing what was going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Very well. I will return to work." Bia said, with an effort not to salute Niede and instead turned to return to over seeing what was going on.

Before she heads inside she looks at both Bia and Zelus. "You both need downtime as well. When you feel you need rest, do come inside. Don't forget, you also need to change your uniforms to fit the style that you prefer." She gives them both a wave before walking inside and shutting the door. She still had to work on the combat drones before she would rest.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:20 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Before she heads inside she looks at both Bia and Zelus. "You both need downtime as well. When you feel you need rest, do come inside. Don't forget, you also need to change your uniforms to fit the style that you prefer." She gives them both a wave before walking inside and shutting the door. She still had to work on the combat drones before she would rest.

They nodded to her and waved a bit before she headed inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:36 pm
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

The next night Niede seemed to be absent, this was in fact the time she brought Donnie over to give him some food. Food was missing, but it was being replaced by the automated system now that no one was around.

She had left the delightful farmhouse after the shadows told her of a group of survivors nearby that were ten miles from the farmhouse. She was very happy about this and if anyone from the farmhouse saw her in the act, she would just tell them that this group was planning to attack them.

She stepped towards them, making her presence known to the forty-one people. "You have done well to survive this long." She then clapped her hands as the people eye her with suspicion "Unfortunately, you must die now, but you did great until now!" They started shooting at her, she seemed to always be where the bullets would not hit. She raised one hand and they were taken by a ball of darkness. The screams echoed loudly as she watched with a yawn.

Blood started to fly out of the globe of darkness, collecting above Niede's head. "A girl's got to eat, and you people seem so very delightful." She made a seat from the shadows then took a seat and watched the orb steal the blood from all but one of the people inside no matter the age or gender.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:43 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

The next night Niede seemed to be absent, this was in fact the time she brought Donnie over to give him some food. Food was missing, but it was being replaced by the automated system now that no one was around.

She had left the delightful farmhouse after the shadows told her of a group of survivors nearby that were ten miles from the farmhouse. She was very happy about this and if anyone from the farmhouse saw her in the act, she would just tell them that this group was planning to attack them.

She stepped towards them, making her presence known to the forty-one people. "You have done well to survive this long." She then clapped her hands as the people eye her with suspicion "Unfortunately, you must die now, but you did great until now!" They started shooting at her, she seemed to always be where the bullets would not hit. She raised one hand and they were taken by a ball of darkness. The screams echoed loudly as she watched with a yawn.

Blood started to fly out of the globe of darkness, collecting above Niede's head. "A girl's got to eat, and you people seem so very delightful." She made a seat from the shadows then took a seat and watched the orb steal the blood from all but one of the people inside no matter the age or gender.

Leo had happened to be out hiking and trying to get his head together. He had left his elderly father in the care of his brothers and needed to think on all that was going on. When he saw what was going on, he hid in the shadows of the trees, careful not to get into any that felt unnatural, and watched. There was nothing he could do as the whole lot of the people were sucked into the darkness, then all but one drained of blood. He stood watching in horror at the site.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:58 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Leo had happened to be out hiking and trying to get his head together. He had left his elderly father in the care of his brothers and needed to think on all that was going on. When he saw what was going on, he hid in the shadows of the trees, careful not to get into any that felt unnatural, and watched. There was nothing he could do as the whole lot of the people were sucked into the darkness, then all but one drained of blood. He stood watching in horror at the site.

Niede snapped her fingers and the darkness vanished. She stood up and walked towards where the people had been. There were now forty corpses men, women, and children, two of who were infants. The lone survivor was in the fetal position and cried. When he saw Niede walk to him he began to beg. "Please, please don't kill me!"

Niede laughed softly. "Oh, my dear man, you are not going to be killed." She then took a moment to think. "Although it won't be long until you wish you were dead. My friend needs someone like you and I very thoughtfully volunteered your services to help her!" She raised a hand again and every one of the corpses vanished, along with the living man and the blood. She glances to where Leo is hiding and winks at him before laughing again and vanishing.

When Niede was back at her home she placed the corpses on gurneys and the blood she stole was put away, it would have to be cleaned first though. She then looked around before sending messages to Bia and Zelos. "I am back, and I have a gift for Bia as well as more people to convert into drones."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:39 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Niede snapped her fingers and the darkness vanished. She stood up and walked towards where the people had been. There were now forty corpses men, women, and children, two of who were infants. The lone survivor was in the fetal position and cried. When he saw Niede walk to him he began to beg. "Please, please don't kill me!"

Niede laughed softly. "Oh, my dear man, you are not going to be killed." She then took a moment to think. "Although it won't be long until you wish you were dead. My friend needs someone like you and I very thoughtfully volunteered your services to help her!" She raised a hand again and every one of the corpses vanished, along with the living man and the blood. She glances to where Leo is hiding and winks at him before laughing again and vanishing.

When Niede was back at her home she placed the corpses on gurneys and the blood she stole was put away, it would have to be cleaned first though. She then looked around before sending messages to Bia and Zelos. "I am back, and I have a gift for Bia as well as more people to convert into drones."

"You're back, Niede. How was your trip?" Bia asked as she walked over to where she was. "Ah. You brought me a test partner. Thank you."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"You're back, Niede. How was your trip?" Bia asked as she walked over to where she was. "Ah. You brought me a test partner. Thank you."

Niede smiled at the question. "I had fun! Although I did not see Yumi, I did keep my promise and got her a cake. Then what did I find? A group of fourty-one survivors.I stole their blood, aside from this guy and came back. I do hope they can take care of little Yumi. I know it was a bad idea to even let her live with them, but that's what she wanted."

She nods her head at the statement of a 'test partner.' "You're welcome! You need to practice your healing and the best way I thought of is to beat this guy up, break a few bones and heal him. You do know everything there is to know about altering a person, so if you want to change him, my equipment is here for you." She walked over to the corpses looking each one over. "Now we need to decide who becomes a worker drone and who becomes a combat drone."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:20 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede smiled at the question. "I had fun! Although I did not see Yumi, I did keep my promise and got her a cake. Then what did I find? A group of fourty-one survivors.I stole their blood, aside from this guy and came back. I do hope they can take care of little Yumi. I know it was a bad idea to even let her live with them, but that's what she wanted."

She nods her head at the statement of a 'test partner.' "You're welcome! You need to practice your healing and the best way I thought of is to beat this guy up, break a few bones and heal him. You do know everything there is to know about altering a person, so if you want to change him, my equipment is here for you." She walked over to the corpses looking each one over. "Now we need to decide who becomes a worker drone and who becomes a combat drone."

"Yumi is your child, right?" Bia asked. "Who did you leave her with?" She was looking the guy over to decide how she wanted to start her training.

Meanwhile Zelus was looking over the corpses to sort them out into what they needed to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede smiled at the question. "I had fun! Although I did not see Yumi, I did keep my promise and got her a cake. Then what did I find? A group of forty-one survivors. I stole their blood, aside from this guy, and came back. I do hope they can take care of little Yumi. I know it was a bad idea to even let her live with them, but that's what she wanted."

"Yumi is your child, right?" Bia asked. "Who did you leave her with?" She was looking the guy over to decide how she wanted to start her training.

Meanwhile Zelus was looking over the corpses to sort them out into what they needed to be.

Niede shook her head. "She has none of my DNA, although I did infuse her with some of my vampiric essence. Vampires are not known for forming familial bonds. Humans make others they can pass on their genes to, to us vampires it's making more competition for resources. So, this is a mystery to me." She gave a shrug of her shoulder before noticing Zelos already dividing the corpses. "Good work Zelus, already on the case." She gave a thumbs-up to Zelus.

She glances at Bia. "Ready for some work? The armor is ready, but not the helmets. As soon as Zelus picks out the combat drones we will make them into drones and give them some fighting abilities. I marked them here, feel free to add some."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:42 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede smiled at the question. "I had fun! Although I did not see Yumi, I did keep my promise and got her a cake. Then what did I find? A group of forty-one survivors. I stole their blood, aside from this guy, and came back. I do hope they can take care of little Yumi. I know it was a bad idea to even let her live with them, but that's what she wanted."

Niede shook her head. "She has none of my DNA, although I did infuse her with some of my vampiric essence. Vampires are not known for forming familial bonds. Humans make others they can pass on their genes to, to us vampires it's making more competition for resources. So, this is a mystery to me." She gave a shrug of her shoulder before noticing Zelos already dividing the corpses. "Good work Zelus, already on the case." She gave a thumbs-up to Zelus.

She glances at Bia. "Ready for some work? The armor is ready, but not the helmets. As soon as Zelus picks out the combat drones we will make them into drones and give them some fighting abilities. I marked them here, feel free to add some."

Bia nodded and did as she was told. She didn't ask more about the child, feeling it wasn't important or even relevant to what they were doing at the moment.

Zelus smiled at Niede's praise and continued what he was doing.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff