Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
The City Sleeps now Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:41 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"Yes. It did. Thank you." she said nodding.

Niede claps as she smiles. "Good. Next up is your status screen. You already know how to open the hard light computer that I have also given you." She waited for them to do so. They would find floating in front of them what looked like a small holographic laptop, with a touch screen and a keyboard. The screen showed their status, the temperature of their uniform, and how much their body had adapted to their powers. They would see it was at twenty percent. "With this, you can adjust the temperature of the uniform you are wearing. I had thought about making it wi-fi but decided not to as your uniform could be hacked and the temperature put at an uncomfortable or life-threatening level. So, it only works on uniforms you are wearing."
She then watched to see if they made any changes before moving on. "Next is your body's integration with your powers. As you can see you can click on that, the next screen will show the many ways you can upgrade your powers. I placed the limiters there for a reason. I want you to become accustomed to your powers and master them. By doing this it will ensure that you have mastered your current abilities before gaining new abilities."

"Kind of like a video game. Keeps it interesting and fun." Zelus said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede claps as she smiles. "Good. Next up is your status screen. You already know how to open the hard light computer that I have also given you." She waited for them to do so. They would find floating in front of them what looked like a small holographic laptop, with a touch screen and a keyboard. The screen showed their status, the temperature of their uniform, and how much their body had adapted to their powers. They would see it was at twenty percent. "With this, you can adjust the temperature of the uniform you are wearing. I had thought about making it wi-fi but decided not to as your uniform could be hacked and the temperature put at an uncomfortable or life-threatening level. So, it only works on uniforms you are wearing."
She then watched to see if they made any changes before moving on. "Next is your body's integration with your powers. As you can see you can click on that, the next screen will show the many ways you can upgrade your powers. I placed the limiters there for a reason. I want you to become accustomed to your powers and master them. By doing this it will ensure that you have mastered your current abilities before gaining new abilities."

"Kind of like a video game. Keeps it interesting and fun." Zelus said with a smirk.

Niede smiles as she listens then stands up. "We have much work to do, and I for one would like to get a start on things." She snaps a finger and the drones get up. "Our first job is to place some C02 scrubbers down. We should also build our first base at the same location."
She holds a hand up and a map of New York State appears. "I have earmarked a farming town as the first place. The drones will do all the manual labor while you design the base and make sure they get the job done. At this point I would like to remind you that we don't have many drones, so, if you kill them, by accident or otherwise you get to do the work. I don't care how bad you treat them and when we have more then I won't care if a few die here and there."
She then points to a town named North Hampton. "That is our first spot, keep in mind any type of attack, from zombies to ariel bombardment or even a nuclear strike when you are designing the base. Also, we do not need air ducts a person can crawl through unless they are actually traps. If they are then remember to place recording devices so that we can watch the slaughter and laugh, or headdesk then make sure whoever got past will still die."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:51 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede smiles as she listens then stands up. "We have much work to do, and I for one would like to get a start on things." She snaps a finger and the drones get up. "Our first job is to place some C02 scrubbers down. We should also build our first base at the same location."
She holds a hand up and a map of New York State appears. "I have earmarked a farming town as the first place. The drones will do all the manual labor while you design the base and make sure they get the job done. At this point I would like to remind you that we don't have many drones, so, if you kill them, by accident or otherwise you get to do the work. I don't care how bad you treat them and when we have more then I won't care if a few die here and there."
She then points to a town named North Hampton. "That is our first spot, keep in mind any type of attack, from zombies to ariel bombardment or even a nuclear strike when you are designing the base. Also, we do not need air ducts a person can crawl through unless they are actually traps. If they are then remember to place recording devices so that we can watch the slaughter and laugh, or headdesk then make sure whoever got past will still die."

((Gods I love how you think. XD ))

"Yes, Ma'am." the two said saluting. They would get ready to get things going for her and their new base built.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai

"Yes, Ma'am." the two said saluting. They would get ready to get things going for her and their new base built.

Niede turns and opens a portal. She walks through along with the drones. When Bia and Zelus stepped out they would see an empty field. "Just keep in mind that if you spot any flaw so will our enemies."

She raises a hand and what looks like a dull and drab double-wide trailer appears. It does have a front porch with chairs and tables, the inside looks rather dull from here. "This will be our temporary base as the new base is built. It's much larger on the inside." She turned to face the two. "And this is where you show off your skills at designing a base. The drones will do the work and if any rubbernecks show up we can change them into drones." She hands them both what looks like a dart-loaded pistol. "Those can inject the person with a mixture that will change them into drones."
((Hehe! Thanks! I can't make things easy for the heroes, right? =p))  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:09 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede turns and opens a portal. She walks through along with the drones. When Bia and Zelus stepped out they would see an empty field. "Just keep in mind that if you spot any flaw so will our enemies."

She raises a hand and what looks like a dull and drab double-wide trailer appears. It does have a front porch with chairs and tables, the inside looks rather dull from here. "This will be our temporary base as the new base is built. It's much larger on the inside." She turned to face the two. "And this is where you show off your skills at designing a base. The drones will do the work and if any rubbernecks show up we can change them into drones." She hands them both what looks like a dart-loaded pistol. "Those can inject the person with a mixture that will change them into drones."

The two nodded and took the pistols to holster on their hips. They then got to work directing the drones in the building of a large base.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

The two nodded and took the pistols to holster on their hips. They then got to work directing the drones in the building of a large base.

As they were working a family walked by the field. There was a middle-aged man and woman, a teenage son, two preteen kids one male and one female, and a baby girl in a stroller. The man looked at the work being done and walks over to Bia and Zelus, shaking his fist. "What the hell are you doing here?! This is our property! Our field! You can't just put down stakes as if you own the place!"

Niede walked to the porch and sat down to watch how Bia and Zelus would react to them.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:06 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

As they were working a family walked by the field. There was a middle-aged man and woman, a teenage son, two preteen kids one male and one female, and a baby girl in a stroller. The man looked at the work being done and walks over to Bia and Zelus, shaking his fist. "What the hell are you doing here?! This is our property! Our field! You can't just put down stakes as if you own the place!"

Niede walked to the porch and sat down to watch how Bia and Zelus would react to them.

The two looked at each other then back at the family. They studied them for a moment, then looked at each other again. As if mutually agreeing on something unspoken, then two pulled the guns that Niede had given them and shot the mother and father to make them drones. Bia then shot the teenage boy as well.

"You three, take care of the dead weight." Bia said gesturing to the preteens and the baby.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

The two looked at each other then back at the family. They studied them for a moment, then looked at each other again. As if mutually agreeing on something unspoken, then two pulled the guns that Niede had given them and shot the mother and father to make them drones. Bia then shot the teenage boy as well.

"You three, take care of the dead weight." Bia said gesturing to the preteens and the baby.

The three had no time to react as they were shot with the darts. The change was almost instant, all three standing like the other drones did. When given the command they immediately turned on the three youngest and killed them.

Niede clapped her hands as she stood up and walked over to them. "I must say, that was good work. Although, having lived through the industrial revolution, I must admit that children make excellent workers. I used to run this one factory and this little girl had to clear a clog in it. She wound up caught in the gears and spraying blood everywhere!"
She laughs at the memory then shakes her head. "Keep up the good work, I will use these corpses in upcoming experiments." She raises a hand and the three corpses are transported to her lab.
((True story, they used child labor in The Victorian Era/The Industrial Revolution and many died or had limbs lost this way. ))  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

The three had no time to react as they were shot with the darts. The change was almost instant, all three standing like the other drones did. When given the command they immediately turned on the three youngest and killed them.

Niede clapped her hands as she stood up and walked over to them. "I must say, that was good work. Although, having lived through the industrial revolution, I must admit that children make excellent workers. I used to run this one factory and this little girl had to clear a clog in it. She wound up caught in the gears and spraying blood everywhere!"
She laughs at the memory then shakes her head. "Keep up the good work, I will use these corpses in upcoming experiments." She raises a hand and the three corpses are transported to her lab.
((True story, they used child labor in The Victorian Era/The Industrial Revolution and many died or had limbs lost this way. ))

((Yeah, I remember reading about it. Remember one story where a girl got her hair caught and basically ripped out.))

Pleased with the praise, the two saluted her and went back to work Her anecdote about the kid caught in the gears did have Bia chuckling a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
((Yeah, I remember reading about it. Remember one story where a girl got her hair caught and basically ripped out.))

Pleased with the praise, the two saluted her and went back to work Her anecdote about the kid caught in the gears did have Bia chuckling a little.

Niede had her own work to do, puzzles that needed working on. She walked back to the porch and opened up her hard light computer. "Now that I have three useful corpses I can work on this."

She had her lab set the corpses in stasis pods so they would be ready for her return. "Let's see, increasing the rate of aging also increases the food intake and that increases the waste material the body produces. I need them to age quicker, but not at a rate where they would need hundreds of pounds of food a day." She sighed softly as she tapped her fingers on the chair.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:09 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede had her own work to do, puzzles that needed working on. She walked back to the porch and opened up her hard light computer. "Now that I have three useful corpses I can work on this."

She had her lab set the corpses in stasis pods so they would be ready for her return. "Let's see, increasing the rate of aging also increases the food intake and that increases the waste material the body produces. I need them to age quicker, but not at a rate where they would need hundreds of pounds of food a day." She sighed softly as she tapped her fingers on the chair.

"With all do respect, Ma'am, have you tried perhaps a type of synthetic protean that could provide the energy, but not take a ton of and perhaps not leave so much waste product?" Bia asked as she walked over.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"With all do respect, Ma'am, have you tried perhaps a type of synthetic protean that could provide the energy, but not take a ton of and perhaps not leave so much waste product?" Bia asked as she walked over.

Niede glanced up as Bia walked over. She thought about the response before answering. "That should work, good thinking. Now that I have test subjects, we can introduce the proteins into them once revived." She works on her hard light computer, making the changes needed as well as a way to introduce them. "This will give us another way to produce more drones."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:57 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede glanced up as Bia walked over. She thought about the response before answering. "That should work, good thinking. Now that I have test subjects, we can introduce the proteins into them once revived." She works on her hard light computer, making the changes needed as well as a way to introduce them. "This will give us another way to produce more drones."

"Glad to be of service." Bia said with a pleased smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede stands up again. "It seems I have work to do back at the lab, if you will please excuse me." She holds a hand up and a portal appears. "Oh! I almost forgot. If you would please use your hard light computer to send me the material you need along with what tools are needed I will bring them when I return, or before. It depends on how long this takes."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:27 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede stands up again. "It seems I have work to do back at the lab, if you will please excuse me." She holds a hand up and a portal appears. "Oh! I almost forgot. If you would please use your hard light computer to send me the material you need along with what tools are needed I will bring them when I return, or before. It depends on how long this takes."

"Of course." Bia said saluting. She then went to see what materials they would need.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff