Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
The City Sleeps now Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

He did as he was told and went behind the screen to get changed. He then filled out the paperwork. He didn't have much he wanted to change cosmetically or physically. He did put down powers he would like. Telekinesis and pyrokinesis, super strength and speed.

Niede looks over the forms as she continues to type on her computer. "Very good, thanks. I am just making an anesthetic to keep you under while I'm operating on you. It's one more specifically made for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak now."

"None what so ever." the male said.

Niede nods her head as she gets the readied syringe. "Very well. If you would please disrobe then lay back." She waited for him to do so. She made sure he was comfortable before injecting him. He would wake up later feeling better than he ever had in his life.
Niede was putting the finishing touches on his uniform. She hands it over. "You can take a look at the changes I did as well as get dressed.; There is underwear over by the mirror for you."

The male nodded and went to go get dressed and looked himself over in the mirror. Nodding in approval, he walked back over to where Niede was.

Niede nodded her head when the man sat down. "I will name you after one of Bia's brothers. You will be known as Zelus, who personified dedication and zeal, among other things. Let's see, you chose Telekinesis and pyrokinesis, super strength and speed."
She takes in a breath. "Until your body adjusts fully to your powers do not lift more than one hundred tonnes or go over one hundred and twenty miles per hour. Your body needs to become accustomed to your powers before you can use them to the maximum potential. Do you understand?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:43 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

He did as he was told and went behind the screen to get changed. He then filled out the paperwork. He didn't have much he wanted to change cosmetically or physically. He did put down powers he would like. Telekinesis and pyrokinesis, super strength and speed.

Niede looks over the forms as she continues to type on her computer. "Very good, thanks. I am just making an anesthetic to keep you under while I'm operating on you. It's one more specifically made for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak now."

"None what so ever." the male said.

Niede nods her head as she gets the readied syringe. "Very well. If you would please disrobe then lay back." She waited for him to do so. She made sure he was comfortable before injecting him. He would wake up later feeling better than he ever had in his life.
Niede was putting the finishing touches on his uniform. She hands it over. "You can take a look at the changes I did as well as get dressed.; There is underwear over by the mirror for you."

The male nodded and went to go get dressed and looked himself over in the mirror. Nodding in approval, he walked back over to where Niede was.

Niede nodded her head when the man sat down. "I will name you after one of Bia's brothers. You will be known as Zelus, who personified dedication and zeal, among other things. Let's see, you chose Telekinesis and pyrokinesis, super strength and speed."
She takes in a breath. "Until your body adjusts fully to your powers do not lift more than one hundred tonnes or go over one hundred and twenty miles per hour. Your body needs to become accustomed to your powers before you can use them to the maximum potential. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Zelus said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Niede turns her computer off then puts her paperwork away. "Very good, if you would please get Bia? She is in the garden, reading. I have a few trees, maybe she is under one. What I need to explain next involves you both and I don't want to repeat myself."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:26 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede turns her computer off then puts her paperwork away. "Very good, if you would please get Bia? She is in the garden, reading. I have a few trees, maybe she is under one. What I need to explain next involves you both and I don't want to repeat myself."

"Yes, Ma'am." Zelus said once more, but this time he saluted before leaving. It wouldn't take two long for both he and Bia to return to Niede. They stood at attention, waiting for her to speak.

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Yes, Ma'am." Zelus said once more, but this time he saluted before leaving. It wouldn't take too long for both he and Bia to return to Niede. They stood at attention, waiting for her to speak.

Niede points over at two chairs. "Please sit." She waits for them to sit. "First off I will speak of your uniforms. They have a ballistic weave in them that will offer protection from firearms, but as you both decided on enhanced strength, that makes them a tad redundant. A secondary effect of making you super strong is to make sure you don't break yourself using it. That means your skin is already armored. The uniforms offer a secondary way to make sure you are not harmed."
She takes in a breath. "They also have a camouflage system. When you turn it on you will become virtually invisible. You only have to worry about a distortion field being seen around you if you are in bright light and anyone around you is very perceptive."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:11 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Yes, Ma'am." Zelus said once more, but this time he saluted before leaving. It wouldn't take too long for both he and Bia to return to Niede. They stood at attention, waiting for her to speak.

Niede points over at two chairs. "Please sit." She waits for them to sit. "First off I will speak of your uniforms. They have a ballistic weave in them that will offer protection from firearms, but as you both decided on enhanced strength, that makes them a tad redundant. A secondary effect of making you super strong is to make sure you don't break yourself using it. That means your skin is already armored. The uniforms offer a secondary way to make sure you are not harmed."
She takes in a breath. "They also have a camouflage system. When you turn it on you will become virtually invisible. You only have to worry about a distortion field being seen around you if you are in bright light and anyone around you is very perceptive."

The two listened carefully and quietly as she spoke, taking in all the information.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

The two listened carefully and quietly as she spoke, taking in all the information.

Niede continues. "They can also muffle sounds that you make, such as walking. They have temperature control, so you always remain at a temperature that you deem comfortable. You can change that, and I will get to that, soon. They are also machine washable. I know, they may not look fancy, but I'm a researcher, not a fashion designer. In fact." She pauses for a moment. "Your rooms have the means to make more uniforms, design your own style that you feel comfortable with."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:36 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede continues. "They can also muffle sounds that you make, such as walking. They have temperature control, so you always remain at a temperature that you deem comfortable. You can change that, and I will get to that, soon. They are also machine washable. I know, they may not look fancy, but I'm a researcher, not a fashion designer. In fact." She pauses for a moment. "Your rooms have the means to make more uniforms, design your own style that you feel comfortable with."

The two nodded in understanding as they continued to listen.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Again she continued. "Next is the implants. I have replaced your right eye with an artificial eye. They have diagnostic tools like the one you saw me scan you with. They are useful in checking to see if a person has any weapons on them, or as a medical device."
She takes in a breath. "I have also augmented your brains. They work more efficiently than they ever did before. Also, in the base of your skulls is what I call a 'universal adapter' it allows you to plug into any computer and hack them for information. You are also fitted with hard drives. You are both now experts in anatomy, environmental cleaning, construction, weapons building, and resource management."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:49 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Again she continued. "Next is the implants. I have replaced your right eye with an artificial eye. They have diagnostic tools like the one you saw me scan you with. They are useful in checking to see if a person has any weapons on them, or as a medical device."
She takes in a breath. "I have also augmented your brains. They work more efficiently than they ever did before. Also, in the base of your skulls is what I call a 'universal adapter' it allows you to plug into any computer and hack them for information. You are also fitted with hard drives. You are both now experts in anatomy, environmental cleaning, construction, weapons building, and resource management."

"Whoa." Zelus said in amassment.

Bia remained quiet but took all the information in and nodded. "I do have one question, Ma'am."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:57 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Bia remained quiet but took all the information in and nodded. "I do have one question, Ma'am."

Niede nods her head at Bia. "Please, feel free to ask me anything."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:15 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Why are you giving us all of this? I am far from complaining and immensely grateful, but I'm just curious as to the why."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Why are you giving us all of this? I am far from complaining and immensely grateful, but I'm just curious as to the why."

Niede smiles at the question. "I'm glad you asked. Humanity has been very bad at being stewards of this planet. For now, this is the only one they have. So, I hatched a plan. I found that woman and she wanted to make zombies. It would be a perfect distraction for my plan."
She takes in a breath. "We are going to clean up, then to ensure our work is not ruined we will form a new government from the ashes. You see, a long time ago zombies were not the undead plague you see now. Voodoo practitioners would drug a person to make them into mindless slaves."
She waves a hand to point at the drones. "That's what they are, in a way. Only I used science instead of magic. You two are the first of my elite. The drones will be your workforce doing the dirty work. We don't have many now, but eventually, we will have more. They are adaptable to their environment, their bodies changing to suit it. They will also survive on anything you feed them, from dirt to trees, or even insects. They do not decay like those infected with the zombie virus and will not need much rest." She smiled at Bia. "I hope that answers your question?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:42 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede smiles at the question. "I'm glad you asked. Humanity has been very bad at being stewards of this planet. For now, this is the only one they have. So, I hatched a plan. I found that woman and she wanted to make zombies. It would be a perfect distraction for my plan."
She takes in a breath. "We are going to clean up, then to ensure our work is not ruined we will form a new government from the ashes. You see, a long time ago zombies were not the undead plague you see now. Voodoo practitioners would drug a person to make them into mindless slaves."
She waves a hand to point at the drones. "That's what they are, in a way. Only I used science instead of magic. You two are the first of my elite. The drones will be your workforce doing the dirty work. We don't have many now, but eventually, we will have more. They are adaptable to their environment, their bodies changing to suit it. They will also survive on anything you feed them, from dirt to trees, or even insects. They do not decay like those infected with the zombie virus and will not need much rest." She smiled at Bia. "I hope that answers your question?"

"Yes. It did. Thank you." she said nodding.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Yes. It did. Thank you." she said nodding.

Niede claps as she smiles. "Good. Next up is your status screen. You already know how to open the hard light computer that I have also given you." She waited for them to do so. They would find floating in front of them what looked like a small holographic laptop, with a touch screen and a keyboard. The screen showed their status, the temperature of their uniform, and how much their body had adapted to their powers. They would see it was at twenty percent. "With this, you can adjust the temperature of the uniform you are wearing. I had thought about making it wi-fi but decided not to as your uniform could be hacked and the temperature put at an uncomfortable or life-threatening level. So, it only works on uniforms you are wearing."
She then watched to see if they made any changes before moving on. "Next is your body's integration with your powers. As you can see you can click on that, the next screen will show the many ways you can upgrade your powers. I placed the limiters there for a reason. I want you to become accustomed to your powers and master them. By doing this it will ensure that you have mastered your current abilities before gaining new abilities."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff