Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
The City Sleeps now Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:39 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
The two soldiers would make themselves at home. Got cleaned up, found what they wanted to eat from the wonderful magical fridge, and then went to relax in the rooms they had found while Niede prepared to work on her drone.

Niede took her time working on the drones, it was not until the next day that she was finished. When she was she set them aside for now, they did not need to be awake yet, so she made sure they remained unconscious.
She called for the two others that had come along. "I will be giving you both a physical exam as well as finding out a few things to better help you in your upcoming tasks. Decide between yourselves who will go first. That person is to go behind the screen and undress before putting on a gown provided behind the screen." She then waited for them to decide and the person that was chosen to get ready.

They both nodded, then the female stepped up and went behind the curtin to change clothes.

Niede took out a few forms as the woman was getting ready. The woman would find that the gowns were regular hospital gowns with cats and kittens printed on them.
When the woman came out Niede handed the forms to her. "These are important. The first one is a diagram of the human body, you are to put down what parts of your body you are unsatisfied with and the changes you would like." The question of the woman not having things she wanted to be changed did not even enter Niede's mind, everyone had things about their body they would like to be different.
"The second form is a ... wishlist of sorts if you had powers, what would you like sort of thing. The last one is family medical history. Just fill that one out as best as you can, it's okay if you leave blanks." She took out a palm-sized cylinder and pointed it at the woman. Niede pressed a button on the back and a hologram appeared of the woman the object also seemed to stick in midair. The hologram showed all the woman's vitals, Niede began looking at it and taking notes. "If you have any questions or concerns, you should voice them now."

"Oh. No. I don't suppose." the woman said about the questions. She would circle parts of her body that she wasn't happy with. The typical parts a female might be unhappy with. Some parts she considered too fat like her neck area right under her chin. Other parts just kind of cosmetic like her nose. Powers were a mixed bag of flight, super strength, super healing. The family history was only as far back as her grandparents.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
The two soldiers would make themselves at home. Got cleaned up, found what they wanted to eat from the wonderful magical fridge, and then went to relax in the rooms they had found while Niede prepared to work on her drone.

Niede took her time working on the drones, it was not until the next day that she was finished. When she was she set them aside for now, they did not need to be awake yet, so she made sure they remained unconscious.
She called for the two others that had come along. "I will be giving you both a physical exam as well as finding out a few things to better help you in your upcoming tasks. Decide between yourselves who will go first. That person is to go behind the screen and undress before putting on a gown provided behind the screen." She then waited for them to decide and the person that was chosen to get ready.

They both nodded, then the female stepped up and went behind the curtin to change clothes.

Niede took out a few forms as the woman was getting ready. The woman would find that the gowns were regular hospital gowns with cats and kittens printed on them.
When the woman came out Niede handed the forms to her. "These are important. The first one is a diagram of the human body, you are to put down what parts of your body you are unsatisfied with and the changes you would like." The question of the woman not having things she wanted to be changed did not even enter Niede's mind, everyone had things about their body they would like to be different.
"The second form is a ... wishlist of sorts if you had powers, what would you like sort of thing. The last one is family medical history. Just fill that one out as best as you can, it's okay if you leave blanks." She took out a palm-sized cylinder and pointed it at the woman. Niede pressed a button on the back and a hologram appeared of the woman the object also seemed to stick in midair. The hologram showed all the woman's vitals, Niede began looking at it and taking notes. "If you have any questions or concerns, you should voice them now."

"Oh. No. I don't suppose." the woman said about the questions. She would circle parts of her body that she wasn't happy with. The typical parts a female might be unhappy with. Some parts she considered too fat like her neck area right under her chin. Other parts just kind of cosmetic like her nose. Powers were a mixed bag of flight, super strength, super healing. The family history was only as far back as her grandparents.

Niede looked over all the information given as she types on a computer. After a while she takes out a syringe then turns to face the woman. "If you would please get ready by disrobing I will inject you with this. It will render you unconscious for the required amount of time." She got the bed the woman was sitting on ready as she waited.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:35 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede looked over all the information given as she types on a computer. After a while she takes out a syringe then turns to face the woman. "If you would please get ready by disrobing I will inject you with this. It will render you unconscious for the required amount of time." She got the bed the woman was sitting on ready as she waited.

She nodded and pulled her clothes off before then getting on the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:08 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Niede made sure the woman was comfortable, including a nice pillow. She injected the woman then watched as the drug took effect.
The woman would eventually wake up, feeling better than she had in her entire life. Niede was there, putting the finishing touches on a uniform. "How do you feel about being called Bia? The name is Greek and she was the personification of strength and power. Okay, that was oversimplified." She hands over the uniform, it was black and form-fitting. She then pointed at two mirrors.
"Take a look at the new ou while you get dressed. I also have underclothes for you by the mirrors. Once you are finished looking your new body over and getting dressed we can talk about your powers."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:11 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede made sure the woman was comfortable, including a nice pillow. She injected the woman then watched as the drug took effect.
The woman would eventually wake up, feeling better than she had in her entire life. Niede was there, putting the finishing touches on a uniform. "How do you feel about being called Bia? The name is Greek and she was the personification of strength and power. Okay, that was oversimplified." She hands over the uniform, it was black and form-fitting. She then pointed at two mirrors.
"Take a look at the new ou while you get dressed. I also have underclothes for you by the mirrors. Once you are finished looking your new body over and getting dressed we can talk about your powers."

"Ok." the woman said as she got up and took the outfit with her over to the mirrors. She admired Niede's work, a smile playing across her lips as she turned this way and that. She moved her hair a bit to see around her neck and shoulders, then dropped it back down. Satisfied, she put on the provided underclothes, and then the form fitting uniform. She walked over to Niede once she was ready.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Ok." the woman said as she got up and took the outfit with her over to the mirrors. She admired Niede's work, a smile playing across her lips as she turned this way and that. She moved her hair a bit to see around her neck and shoulders, then dropped it back down. Satisfied, she put on the provided underclothes, and then the form fitting uniform. She walked over to Niede once she was ready.

The woman, possibly now named Bia now would notice the uniform was not tight fitting. It felt relaxing and comfortable on her. For some reason, she would feel as if the uniform would keep her temperature stable despite how cold or hot it was.
Niede waited until she was dressed and had returned. "You chose flight, super strength, and healing as your skill sets. You are able to fly. You can at this point lift around one hundred tons. You will get better at both as your body grows accustomed to the powers. Being able to fly faster and higher and lift more as you get used to them." She then takes in a breath. "Your healing I gave you something different. You can rapidly heal most injuries and get better as your body grows accustomed to the healing powers. You can also heal others rapidly. This can be used to both help, or hinder a person. For example, you can use your powers to remove bullets from a person or use them to place bullets in them. I'm sure you can think of other things, correct?"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:16 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

The woman, possibly now named Bia now would notice the uniform was not tight fitting. It felt relaxing and comfortable on her. For some reason, she would feel as if the uniform would keep her temperature stable despite how cold or hot it was.
Niede waited until she was dressed and had returned. "You chose flight, super strength, and healing as your skill sets. You are able to fly. You can at this point lift around one hundred tons. You will get better at both as your body grows accustomed to the powers. Being able to fly faster and higher and lift more as you get used to them." She then takes in a breath. "Your healing I gave you something different. You can rapidly heal most injuries and get better as your body grows accustomed to the healing powers. You can also heal others rapidly. This can be used to both help, or hinder a person. For example, you can use your powers to remove bullets from a person or use them to place bullets in them. I'm sure you can think of other things, correct?"

"I think I can, yes." Bia said with a nod. She marveled at her new clothes and how they felt.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:31 am
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I think I can, yes." Bia said with a nod. She marveled at her new clothes and how they felt.

Niede set her paperwork down then looked at Bia. "Okay then, the rest will be common with both of you. I don't want to go over those twice, so if you would please tell the other I am ready for him, please? I have a large library and a garden. You may pick out any book, I have a few billion then you can relax where you want."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:15 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede set her paperwork down then looked at Bia. "Okay then, the rest will be common with both of you. I don't want to go over those twice, so if you would please tell the other I am ready for him, please? I have a large library and a garden. You may pick out any book, I have a few billion then you can relax where you want."

"Yes, Ma'am." she said with a salute before heading out to get the male. She would then head to the library to get a book and go read in the garden.

The male saluted Niede once he entered the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Yes, Ma'am." she said with a salute before heading out to get the male. She would then head to the library to get a book and go read in the garden.

Niede nods her head at the male as he enters. "Please go behind the screen and disrobe before putting on the gown provided." She reset her diagnostic tool as she waited then got the forms. When he returned she handed him the forms.
"Please fill out these forms. The first is a body diagram. Mark down what things you would like changed about your body. The second is a wishlist of sorts. Just write down what powers you would like and the third is a family medical history, don't worry about leaving blanks on the medical history form." She pointed her diagnostic device at him then activated it. The hologram showing an x-ray of sorts and vital stats just like before.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:40 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head at the male as he enters. "Please go behind the screen and disrobe before putting on the gown provided." She reset her diagnostic tool as she waited then got the forms. When he returned she handed him the forms.
"Please fill out these forms. The first is a body diagram. Mark down what things you would like changed about your body. The second is a wishlist of sorts. Just write down what powers you would like and the third is a family medical history, don't worry about leaving blanks on the medical history form." She pointed her diagnostic device at him then activated it. The hologram showing an x-ray of sorts and vital stats just like before.

He did as he was told and went behind the screen to get changed. He then filled out the paperwork. He didn't have much he wanted to change cosmetically or physically. He did put down powers he would like. Telekinesis and pyrokinesis, super strength and speed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

He did as he was told and went behind the screen to get changed. He then filled out the paperwork. He didn't have much he wanted to change cosmetically or physically. He did put down powers he would like. Telekinesis and pyrokinesis, super strength and speed.

Niede looks over the forms as she continues to type on her computer. "Very good, thanks. I am just making an anesthetic to keep you under while I'm operating on you. It's one more specifically made for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak now."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:31 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede looks over the forms as she continues to type on her computer. "Very good, thanks. I am just making an anesthetic to keep you under while I'm operating on you. It's one more specifically made for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak now."

"None what so ever." the male said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head as she gets the readied syringe. "Very well. If you would please disrobe then lay back." She waited for him to do so. She made sure he was comfortable before injecting him. He would wake up later feeling better than he ever had in his life.
Niede was putting the finishing touches on his uniform. She hands it over. "You can take a look at the changes I did as well as get dressed.; There is underwear over by the mirror for you."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:22 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head as she gets the readied syringe. "Very well. If you would please disrobe then lay back." She waited for him to do so. She made sure he was comfortable before injecting him. He would wake up later feeling better than he ever had in his life.
Niede was putting the finishing touches on his uniform. She hands it over. "You can take a look at the changes I did as well as get dressed.; There is underwear over by the mirror for you."

The male nodded and went to go get dressed and looked himself over in the mirror. Nodding in approval, he walked back over to where Niede was.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff