Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Nah. I think we've done enough." Bia said nodding.

Niede nods her head as she listens. "Yes, you are correct, we should stop now." She then finishes up her bottle of blood wine before continuing. "She has a high chance of mental instability, eh, that's fine. Let's te3st her out." She then gets Mable's measurements before dismissing the suit she had summoned for one that would fit Mable, along with a belt of gadgets and a pair of tonfas. She sets the suit close to Mable then takes off all the gear meant to change her. "And there we go." She then steps back and watches to see Mabe wake up.

Mable wakes up and is instantly on her feet. "It's-a me Mable! Happy birthday to me!" She get dressed then vanishes and appears again with a lawn gnone. "I got myself a gift, it's my birthday! This guy will guard my garden from witches, warlocks, trolls and goblins. I'm gonna get a lot, whoo!" For some reason her voice would sound like a female version of Gir.

"Oh, Niede, I love her already. Can we keep her?" Bia asked.

Niede shakes her head at Mable's antics. She looks over at Bia. "I don't trust those looking after Yumi. She needs someone competent enough to protect her." She lets out a soft breath then looks at Mable. "She is mentally unstable, but we also built her to be a competent fighter, one with the skill and powers to protect Yumi, until she is old enough to do it on her own."

Mable just watches as she squats down on the gurney. She glances from one to the other then raises her visor, she has a huge grin. "Does I get the mission? I can get the job done!" She vanishes and returns with another lawn gnome. "What?! The first one got lonely!"

"You need a third to merry the first two." Bia said with an amused look. She then looked back at Niede. "I know. I think she'll be perfect."

Niede nods her head then smiles. "Yes, I think so too." She then lets out a soft laugh. "Don't worry, you have your partner, the one helping you to learn your healing ability to play with. That should be fun, you can make him into anything you want." She then looks at Mable. "A very important mission, you must protect Yumi at all costs."

Mable gasps then vanishes before she returns with three more lawn gnomes. "The preacher, The best man, and bride's maid!" She vanishes then returns with another two. "The father of the bride or husband and the flower girl!" She nods her head satisfied for now. When Niede gives the order she salutes, and her voice gains a more serious tone to it. "I will obey! Yumi will be protected at all costs!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:04 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Nah. I think we've done enough." Bia said nodding.

Niede nods her head as she listens. "Yes, you are correct, we should stop now." She then finishes up her bottle of blood wine before continuing. "She has a high chance of mental instability, eh, that's fine. Let's te3st her out." She then gets Mable's measurements before dismissing the suit she had summoned for one that would fit Mable, along with a belt of gadgets and a pair of tonfas. She sets the suit close to Mable then takes off all the gear meant to change her. "And there we go." She then steps back and watches to see Mabe wake up.

Mable wakes up and is instantly on her feet. "It's-a me Mable! Happy birthday to me!" She get dressed then vanishes and appears again with a lawn gnone. "I got myself a gift, it's my birthday! This guy will guard my garden from witches, warlocks, trolls and goblins. I'm gonna get a lot, whoo!" For some reason her voice would sound like a female version of Gir.

Niede shakes her head at Mable's antics. She looks over at Bia. "I don't trust those looking after Yumi. She needs someone competent enough to protect her." She lets out a soft breath then looks at Mable. "She is mentally unstable, but we also built her to be a competent fighter, one with the skill and powers to protect Yumi, until she is old enough to do it on her own."

Mable just watches as she squats down on the gurney. She glances from one to the other then raises her visor, she has a huge grin. "Does I get the mission? I can get the job done!" She vanishes and returns with another lawn gnome. "What?! The first one got lonely!"

"You need a third to merry the first two." Bia said with an amused look. She then looked back at Niede. "I know. I think she'll be perfect."

Niede nods her head then smiles. "Yes, I think so too." She then lets out a soft laugh. "Don't worry, you have your partner, the one helping you to learn your healing ability to play with. That should be fun, you can make him into anything you want." She then looks at Mable. "A very important mission, you must protect Yumi at all costs."

Mable gasps then vanishes before she returns with three more lawn gnomes. "The preacher, The best man, and bride's maid!" She vanishes then returns with another two. "The father of the bride or husband and the flower girl!" She nods her head satisfied for now. When Niede gives the order she salutes, and her voice gains a more serious tone to it. "I will obey! Yumi will be protected at all costs!"

"Of course." Bia said with a grin. She then watched Mable and chuckled a little. "My, she does get serious when need be. Yes, I think we've made a perfect fit for Yumi's protector."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Of course." Bia said with a grin. She then watched Mable and chuckled a little. "My, she does get serious when need be. Yes, I think we've made a perfect fit for Yumi's protector."

Niede nods her head again. "Yes, well, she needs to be able to get serious when the need calls for her to be. A clear head is much better at times than one as wild as her's is normally." She then tilts her head to the side. "Although there are times when being unhinged can prove to be useful, and more hard to predict." She faces Mable again. "You know where to go. Meet up with them and make sure Yumi is protected." She looks at the gnomes and smiles. "Don't forget the wedding party."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:58 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head again. "Yes, well, she needs to be able to get serious when the need calls for her to be. A clear head is much better at times than one as wild as her's is normally." She then tilts her head to the side. "Although there are times when being unhinged can prove to be useful, and more hard to predict." She faces Mable again. "You know where to go. Meet up with them and make sure Yumi is protected." She looks at the gnomes and smiles. "Don't forget the wedding party."

"Of course. I couldn't agree more. Do we get popcorn for this show?" Bia asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:07 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head then pulls out microwave popcorn. She also gets a microwave, plugs it in, and starts the popcorn. "As soon as she meets up with them, we will get a nice clear view of the action, from the shadows."

Mable at this time had got all her lawn gnomes together and was ready to leave. "I'ma go now! I have to take the wedding with me!" She vanishes again after she waves at both.

((Not sure when to add her to a thread, advice?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:10 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head then pulls out microwave popcorn. She also gets a microwave, plugs it in, and starts the popcorn. "As soon as she meets up with them, we will get a nice clear view of the action, from the shadows."

Mable at this time had got all her lawn gnomes together and was ready to leave. "I'ma go now! I have to take the wedding with me!" She vanishes again after she waves at both.

((Not sure when to add her to a thread, advice?))

(( I'm thinking maybe making a thread that happens after Kohana's. I might then have to merge it with Kohana's depending, but we'll see. ))  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out