Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:34 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"True. Hmmmm......How about one of those singy voice powers. But one that could charm everything to her will? Like some songs make things attack. Some might cause weather, some might mesmerize people. s**t like that." She then smiled at the woman. "Eh. Men can be over rated sometimes. And kids can be needy. Besides, you get to look after an even better kid now."

Niede nods her head. "I like the weather control angle, that is a good idea!" She starts to get everything prepped. I think flight as well, agility strength. You know the standard .... I've got it!" She laughs as she shakes her head. "Necomata powers? That will give her powers over the undead and be able to summon them!" She gives Bia a thumbs up."Yeah, kids can be needy. She will have to be careful though. Her gloves will prevent any unwanted kids. Prep the patient, we need to do this. I also want to make her aesthetically pleasing."

"Awesome!" Bia said, giving Niede two thumbs up before helping her prep the patient.

Niede looked the woman over as she thought. "Okay, we need to make the face cuter. She's so .... blah at the moment. I vote at least upping the cup size by two and that a** could use some work. Look at it. I wonder how she can even sit down with such a bony a**. I bet she just slides off chairs!" She sighs as she shakes her head. "We will make her adorable, or close to it. We will make her something at least. We also need a name." She tilts her head as she thinks. "I'm thinking some name starting with ... M. Mable? Muriel? What do you think?"

"I like Mable. Muriel is nice, but seems a little old fashioned." Bia said nodding as she looked the woman over. "Yes. We'll make her adorable."

Niede nods her head in agreement. "Yeah, Mable does sound like the better name. I'll get started on her memories and you can make her most as good looking as you." She smiled as she inched just a tad bit over, her hand brushing Bia's hand. "I do agree though, sometimes a woman's touch is just better." She places a helmet on Mable's head. "This will be a good one. She will think she was born in a log cabin, the love child of Dwayne Johnson and famed Zombie, and Vampire Humter as well as Grandmaster Ninja, Abraham Lilcoln. Let's give her funny things to think she lived through."

Bia blushed and smiled. Hearing what Niede had planned for memories caused her to laugh. "I love it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Awesome!" Bia said, giving Niede two thumbs up before helping her prep the patient.

Niede looked the woman over as she thought. "Okay, we need to make the face cuter. She's so .... blah at the moment. I vote at least upping the cup size by two and that a** could use some work. Look at it. I wonder how she can even sit down with such a bony a**. I bet she just slides off chairs!" She sighs as she shakes her head. "We will make her adorable, or close to it. We will make her something at least. We also need a name." She tilts her head as she thinks. "I'm thinking some name starting with ... M. Mable? Muriel? What do you think?"

"I like Mable. Muriel is nice, but seems a little old fashioned." Bia said nodding as she looked the woman over. "Yes. We'll make her adorable."

Niede nods her head in agreement. "Yeah, Mable does sound like the better name. I'll get started on her memories and you can make her most as good looking as you." She smiled as she inched just a tad bit over, her hand brushing Bia's hand. "I do agree though, sometimes a woman's touch is just better." She places a helmet on Mable's head. "This will be a good one. She will think she was born in a log cabin, the love child of Dwayne Johnson and famed Zombie, and Vampire Hunter as well as Grandmaster Ninja, Abraham Lincoln. Let's give her funny things to think she lived through."

Bia blushed and smiled. Hearing what Niede had planned for memories caused her to laugh. "I love it!"

Niede smiles back at Bia. "I'm happy we are having this time together. I like you." She looks over Bia's handiwork and nods her head. "Perfect, as always! You picked up that skill fast, and I must admit you have a good eye for making your subjects look good."

She thought about what other memories to give Mable. "Hmm, how about defeating both Godzilla and Cthlulu in Tokyo along with the Ninja Turtles? what else could we add to her memories to mess with her?" She laughs softly.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:18 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head in agreement. "Yeah, Mable does sound like the better name. I'll get started on her memories and you can make her most as good looking as you." She smiled as she inched just a tad bit over, her hand brushing Bia's hand. "I do agree though, sometimes a woman's touch is just better." She places a helmet on Mable's head. "This will be a good one. She will think she was born in a log cabin, the love child of Dwayne Johnson and famed Zombie, and Vampire Hunter as well as Grandmaster Ninja, Abraham Lincoln. Let's give her funny things to think she lived through."

Niede smiles back at Bia. "I'm happy we are having this time together. I like you." She looks over Bia's handiwork and nods her head. "Perfect, as always! You picked up that skill fast, and I must admit you have a good eye for making your subjects look good."

She thought about what other memories to give Mable. "Hmm, how about defeating both Godzilla and Cthlulu in Tokyo along with the Ninja Turtles? what else could we add to her memories to mess with her?" She laughs softly.

"That she was also the lead Ballerina in the Phantom of the Opera." Bia said with a laugh. "People will stair at her like she's mad or just stupid."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"That she was also the lead Ballerina in the Phantom of the Opera." Bia said with a laugh. "People will stair at her like she's mad or just stupid."

Niede laughs at Bia's suggestion. "I love it!" She then types the idea in as she thinks. "Oh, she will be more than a bit mad after this. She will have memories made up by two drunk people. I don't think her sanity ever had a chance." She taps her fingers on the table as she thought. "Hmmm, let's see. I know! She helped fight in the Revolutionary War by being the boat Washington used to cross the Delaware!"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:54 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede laughs at Bia's suggestion. "I love it!" She then types the idea in as she thinks. "Oh, she will be more than a bit mad after this. She will have memories made up by two drunk people. I don't think her sanity ever had a chance." She taps her fingers on the table as she thought. "Hmmm, let's see. I know! She helped fight in the Revolutionary War by being the boat Washington used to cross the Delaware!"

"Well, we can ask her what it felt like being ridden by Washington." Bia said laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:33 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, we can ask her what it felt like being ridden by Washington." Bia said laughing.

Niede laughs at that then rubs a tear from her eye. "Oh, that is too much! I know, she had a torrid love affair with all the founding fathers, then one with their wives." She laughs more once she is finished then slides the keyboard over to Bia. "Okay, your turn next."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede laughs at that then rubs a tear from her eye. "Oh, that is too much! I know, she had a torrid love affair with all the founding fathers, then one with their wives." She laughs more once she is finished then slides the keyboard over to Bia. "Okay, your turn next."

"Oooo. Lesse." Bia said as she started typing. "How about the time she used the spire of a skyscraper as a striper pole?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Oooo. Lesse." Bia said as she started typing. "How about the time she used the spire of a skyscraper as a striper pole?"

Niede snorted then laughed again. "I love it!" She summons more blood wine and a bottle of rum for Bia. "Naughty, naughty dancing o a skyscraper like that. I like that though." She sips on her bottle as she watches Bia type. "Oh! How about the lumberack folk hero Paul Bunyan teaching her how to carve rock and stones?"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:56 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede snorted then laughed again. "I love it!" She summons more blood wine and a bottle of rum for Bia. "Naughty, naughty dancing o a skyscraper like that. I like that though." She sips on her bottle as she watches Bia type. "Oh! How about the lumberack folk hero Paul Bunyan teaching her how to carve rock and stones?"

"Yaaaas! Love it!" She said holding out a hand for a high five from Niede.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede gave Bia a high five. "You know, she will be pretty insane after all this, but it's going to be fun watching!" She lets out a breath then smiles. "Okay, we have a lot of stories now. I think it's fun, do you want to add some extra areas of expertise?"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:51 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede gave Bia a high five. "You know, she will be pretty insane after all this, but it's going to be fun watching!" She lets out a breath then smiles. "Okay, we have a lot of stories now. I think it's fun, do you want to add some extra areas of expertise?"

"Nah. I think we've done enough." Bia said nodding.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head as she listens. "Yes, you are correct, we should stop now." She then finishes up her bottle of blood wine before continuing. "She has a high chance of mental instability, eh, that's fine. Let's te3st her out." She then gets Mable's measurements before dismissing the suit she had summoned for one that would fit Mable, along with a belt of gadgets and a pair of tonfas. She sets the suit close to Mable then takes off all the gear meant to change her. "And there we go." She then steps back and watches to see Mabe wake up.

Mable wakes up and is instantly on her feet. "It's-a me Mable! Happy birthday to me!" She get dressed then vanishes and appears again with a lawn gnone. "I got myself a gift, it's my birthday! This guy will guard my garden from witches, warlocks, trolls and goblins. I'm gonna get a lot, whoo!" For some reason her voice would sound like a female version of Gir.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:21 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head as she listens. "Yes, you are correct, we should stop now." She then finishes up her bottle of blood wine before continuing. "She has a high chance of mental instability, eh, that's fine. Let's te3st her out." She then gets Mable's measurements before dismissing the suit she had summoned for one that would fit Mable, along with a belt of gadgets and a pair of tonfas. She sets the suit close to Mable then takes off all the gear meant to change her. "And there we go." She then steps back and watches to see Mabe wake up.

Mable wakes up and is instantly on her feet. "It's-a me Mable! Happy birthday to me!" She get dressed then vanishes and appears again with a lawn gnone. "I got myself a gift, it's my birthday! This guy will guard my garden from witches, warlocks, trolls and goblins. I'm gonna get a lot, whoo!" For some reason her voice would sound like a female version of Gir.

"Oh, Niede, I love her already. Can we keep her?" Bia asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede shakes her head at Mable's antics. She looks over at Bia. "I don't trust those looking after Yumi. She needs someone competent enough to protect her." She lets out a soft breath then looks at Mable. "She is mentally unstable, but we also built her to be a competent fighter, one with the skill and powers to protect Yumi, until she is old enough to do it on her own."

Mable just watches as she squats down on the gurney. She glances from one to the other then raises her visor, she has a huge grin. "Does I get the mission? I can get the job done!" She vanishes and returns with another lawn gnome. "What?! The first one got lonely!"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:44 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede shakes her head at Mable's antics. She looks over at Bia. "I don't trust those looking after Yumi. She needs someone competent enough to protect her." She lets out a soft breath then looks at Mable. "She is mentally unstable, but we also built her to be a competent fighter, one with the skill and powers to protect Yumi, until she is old enough to do it on her own."

Mable just watches as she squats down on the gurney. She glances from one to the other then raises her visor, she has a huge grin. "Does I get the mission? I can get the job done!" She vanishes and returns with another lawn gnome. "What?! The first one got lonely!"

"You need a third to merry the first two." Bia said with an amused look. She then looked back at Niede. "I know. I think she'll be perfect."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff