Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:57 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Yes. I'm pretty pleased with what we have. Let's get decorating." she said as she followed Niede.

Niede throws her finished bottle down then gets another, along with another bottle of rum for Bia. "Agreed, this place could use some color!" She then grabs a spray paint bottle and gratifies the walls.

Bia giggled and took the bottle of rum before picking up a spray paint can of her own. She started to spray the walls in a wonderful display of artwork.

Niede was getting tipsy as she drank more of her wine. "Bia! Come over here and look at my masterpiece!" She falls on her butt laughing as she points at what she made. "It's a d**k knight, riding a d**k horse armed with a d**k lance! What do you think?"

Bia walked over to look at Niede's handy work and for a moment, just snorted, but soon it turned into a laugh. "That is epic. I love it." she said, smiling.

Niede smiled a** she got up, then brushed herself off. "Thank you, I just had to go with it." She uses the spray paint to make more graffiti then gets the chains and meat hooks. She connect the chains to the ceiling then attaches body parts to the hooks.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:46 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Yes. I'm pretty pleased with what we have. Let's get decorating." she said as she followed Niede.

Niede throws her finished bottle down then gets another, along with another bottle of rum for Bia. "Agreed, this place could use some color!" She then grabs a spray paint bottle and gratifies the walls.

Bia giggled and took the bottle of rum before picking up a spray paint can of her own. She started to spray the walls in a wonderful display of artwork.

Niede was getting tipsy as she drank more of her wine. "Bia! Come over here and look at my masterpiece!" She falls on her butt laughing as she points at what she made. "It's a d**k knight, riding a d**k horse armed with a d**k lance! What do you think?"

Bia walked over to look at Niede's handy work and for a moment, just snorted, but soon it turned into a laugh. "That is epic. I love it." she said, smiling.

Niede smiled a** she got up, then brushed herself off. "Thank you, I just had to go with it." She uses the spray paint to make more graffiti then gets the chains and meat hooks. She connect the chains to the ceiling then attaches body parts to the hooks.

Bia busied herself with the same kind of thing as she works on a nice vulgar spray paint picture.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Bia busied herself with the same kind of thing as she works on a nice vulgar spray paint picture.

Niede looks over at the work Bia is doing. "Nice going! I'm going to step outside and get the barbed wire set up, along with the corpses." She drinks more of her wine as she steps outside. She sets up the spikes then the barbed wire.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:44 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede looks over at the work Bia is doing. "Nice going! I'm going to step outside and get the barbed wire set up, along with the corpses." She drinks more of her wine as she steps outside. She sets up the spikes then the barbed wire.

Bia nodded and continued on what she was doing, singing along to a song in her own head.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede smiled as she got up, then brushed herself off. "Thank you, I just had to go with it." She uses the spray paint to make more graffiti then gets the chains and meat hooks. She connect the chains to the ceiling then attaches body parts to the hooks.

Bia nodded and continued on what she was doing, singing along to a song in her own head.

Niede sets up more of the corpses then sets the heads on the spokes. She claps happily, she was looking forward to playing with a bit of genetic manipulation. She was happy to have a friend like Bia, she just knew Bia would have ideas. She begins to spray paint the outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:07 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede smiled as she got up, then brushed herself off. "Thank you, I just had to go with it." She uses the spray paint to make more graffiti then gets the chains and meat hooks. She connect the chains to the ceiling then attaches body parts to the hooks.

Niede sets up more of the corpses then sets the heads on the spokes. She claps happily, she was looking forward to playing with a bit of genetic manipulation. She was happy to have a friend like Bia, she just knew Bia would have ideas. She begins to spray paint the outside.

Soon there was a lovely picture of a herd of d**k unicorns (unicorns with p***s for horns) running across a field and a few having their way with men and women alike on the other side. Bia smiled at her work and went to see what Niede had.

((Knowing full well this will never be depicted in the comic without a sensor bar, but can be mentioned "verbally". XD ))  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Soon there was a lovely picture of a herd of d**k unicorns (unicorns with p***s for horns) running across a field and a few having their way with men and women alike on the other side. Bia smiled at her work and went to see what Niede had.

((Knowing full well this will never be depicted in the comic without a sensor bar, but can be mentioned "verbally". XD ))

Niede walked over and looked at what Bia drew, Niede had been working on placing the corpses everywhere, some impaled, others strung up and one in a cage. "Brilliant work Bia!" She clapped as she laughed happily. "You have a brilliant mind!"

Niede went over to the woman she selected and grabbed her. She walked over to Bia and lightly tapped her arm. "Tag, you're god!" She laughed as she strapped the woman down. Once the woman was strapped down Niede lifted a hand and an infiltration suit appeared, the one she used to rescue Xena and the others. "Okay, here's the big plan. We both know that the group Yumi is with is incompetent. So, we will make a helper. She will use this suit and I have funny plans. First, she will be changed, I will make the skin on the palms of her hands semipermeable, able to let the DNA of others in and that can get her pregnant. Pretty funny, huh? Second, we will make her dedicated to Yumi's safety. So, add anything you want!" She conjured several bottles of Rum for Bia.

The woman started to cry and beg for her life. When she heard about the plan she struggled even more. "No! Why? What did we do to you? Please stop!"
((I like it! I got a good laugh. =3 ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:08 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede walked over and looked at what Bia drew, Niede had been working on placing the corpses everywhere, some impaled, others strung up and one in a cage. "Brilliant work Bia!" She clapped as she laughed happily. "You have a brilliant mind!"

Niede went over to the woman she selected and grabbed her. She walked over to Bia and lightly tapped her arm. "Tag, you're god!" She laughed as she strapped the woman down. Once the woman was strapped down Niede lifted a hand and an infiltration suit appeared, the one she used to rescue Xena and the others. "Okay, here's the big plan. We both know that the group Yumi is with is incompetent. So, we will make a helper. She will use this suit and I have funny plans. First, she will be changed, I will make the skin on the palms of her hands semipermeable, able to let the DNA of others in and that can get her pregnant. Pretty funny, huh? Second, we will make her dedicated to Yumi's safety. So, add anything you want!" She conjured several bottles of Rum for Bia.

The woman started to cry and beg for her life. When she heard about the plan she struggled even more. "No! Why? What did we do to you? Please stop!"

"Oooo. Weird turtle babies. Do they come from eggs or are they born like humans. Interesting thoughts." Bia said giggling. "Hm. So protecting Yumi." Bia took the rum and chugged some before nodding. "I got it, I got it! What if her bones could suddenly liquify like to move through her pores and create a strong exoskeleton when need be to protect her? Or am I drunk?" Bia asked before giggling again. She would reach down to hold a finger to the woman's lips. "Shhhh. It's not what you have done to us, but what you'll do for us, Sweetie."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:24 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Oooo. Weird turtle babies. Do they come from eggs or are they born like humans. Interesting thoughts." Bia said giggling. "Hm. So protecting Yumi." Bia took the rum and chugged some before nodding. "I got it, I got it! What if her bones could suddenly liquify like to move through her pores and create a strong exoskeleton when need be to protect her? Or am I drunk?" Bia asked before giggling again. She would reach down to hold a finger to the woman's lips. "Shhhh. It's not what you have done to us, but what you'll do for us, Sweetie."

Niede shrugs her shoulders. "I'm not sure, what do you think will be better? I'm going to program here to be condescending. One insult she will use is; You know, you are better at being more infertile that me, good for you, found something you beat me at." She shakes her head at the next idea. "The infiltration suit can withstand blunt force, bullets, bladed weapons, you name it. It's very tough armor, despite its looks. When it's activated it goes completely invisible, from everything as well." She taps her fingers on the table as she thinks. "How about portal control, making portals as well as viewing windows to view places? As long as we are in her brain we will give her some skills as well."

She sips her blood wine then looks at the woman. "Aw, don't worry, dear. It won't hurt either of us one bit." She then looks at Bia. "I'm drunk too."

The woman continues to cry. Please, you already killed my husband and changed my daughter into a mad person!" She was more worried about them being drunk than them getting hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:41 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede shrugs her shoulders. "I'm not sure, what do you think will be better? I'm going to program here to be condescending. One insult she will use is; You know, you are better at being more infertile that me, good for you, found something you beat me at." She shakes her head at the next idea. "The infiltration suit can withstand blunt force, bullets, bladed weapons, you name it. It's very tough armor, despite its looks. When it's activated it goes completely invisible, from everything as well." She taps her fingers on the table as she thinks. "How about portal control, making portals as well as viewing windows to view places? As long as we are in her brain we will give her some skills as well."

She sips her blood wine then looks at the woman. "Aw, don't worry, dear. It won't hurt either of us one bit." She then looks at Bia. "I'm drunk too."

The woman continues to cry. Please, you already killed my husband and changed my daughter into a mad person!" She was more worried about them being drunk than them getting hurt.

"True. Hmmmm......How about one of those singy voice powers. But one that could charm everything to her will? Like some songs make things attack. Some might cause weather, some might mesmerize people. s**t like that." She then smiled at the woman. "Eh. Men can be over rated sometimes. And kids can be needy. Besides, you get to look after an even better kid now."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"True. Hmmmm......How about one of those singy voice powers. But one that could charm everything to her will? Like some songs make things attack. Some might cause weather, some might mesmerize people. s**t like that." She then smiled at the woman. "Eh. Men can be over rated sometimes. And kids can be needy. Besides, you get to look after an even better kid now."

Niede nods her head. "I like the weather control angle, that is a good idea!" She starts to get everything prepped. I think flight as well, agility strength. You know the standard .... I've got it!" She laughs as she shakes her head. "Necomata powers? That will give her powers over the undead and be able to summon them!" She gives Bia a thumbs up."Yeah, kids can be needy. She will have to be careful though. Her gloves will prevent any unwanted kids. Prep the patient, we need to do this. I also want to make her aesthetically pleasing."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:59 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head. "I like the weather control angle, that is a good idea!" She starts to get everything prepped. I think flight as well, agility strength. You know the standard .... I've got it!" She laughs as she shakes her head. "Necomata powers? That will give her powers over the undead and be able to summon them!" She gives Bia a thumbs up."Yeah, kids can be needy. She will have to be careful though. Her gloves will prevent any unwanted kids. Prep the patient, we need to do this. I also want to make her aesthetically pleasing."

"Awesome!" Bia said, giving Niede two thumbs up before helping her prep the patient.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Awesome!" Bia said, giving Niede two thumbs up before helping her prep the patient.

Niede looked the woman over as she thought. "Okay, we need to make the face cuter. She's so .... blah at the moment. I vote at least upping the cup size by two and that a** could use some work. Look at it. I wonder how she can even sit down with such a bony a**. I bet she just slides off chairs!" She sighs as she shakes her head. "We will make her adorable, or close to it. We will make her something at least. We also need a name." She tilts her head as she thinks. "I'm thinking some name starting with ... M. Mable? Muriel? What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:48 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede looked the woman over as she thought. "Okay, we need to make the face cuter. She's so .... blah at the moment. I vote at least upping the cup size by two and that a** could use some work. Look at it. I wonder how she can even sit down with such a bony a**. I bet she just slides off chairs!" She sighs as she shakes her head. "We will make her adorable, or close to it. We will make her something at least. We also need a name." She tilts her head as she thinks. "I'm thinking some name starting with ... M. Mable? Muriel? What do you think?"

"I like Mable. Muriel is nice, but seems a little old fashioned." Bia said nodding as she looked the woman over. "Yes. We'll make her adorable."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I like Mable. Muriel is nice, but seems a little old fashioned." Bia said nodding as she looked the woman over. "Yes. We'll make her adorable."

Niede nods her head in agreement. "Yeah, Mable does sound like the better name. I'll get started on her memories and you can make her most as good looking as you." She smiled as she inched just a tad bit over, her hand brushing Bia's hand. "I do agree though, sometimes a woman's touch is just better." She places a helmet on Mable's head. "This will be a good one. She will think she was born in a log cabin, the love child of Dwayne Johnson and famed Zombie, and Vampire Humter as well as Grandmaster Ninja, Abraham Lilcoln. Let's give her funny things to think she lived through."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff