Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:57 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Yes. These were lacking." Bia said as she dispatched a few while following Niede.

Niede nods her head as she reaches the control center. "That should not be hard." She glances at the control center. "Ah, just a minor problem." She begins working on it, making sure everything gets up and running by first using the emergency power then clearing any debris with her shadow powers." That should get everything running. Is Zelus still working, or did he go to blow off some steam? I don't mind if he did, we just have to test everything."

"He's blowing off steam, but I'm sure if you want him to come help, he will." Bia said.

Niede shakes her head. "Nah, let him have his fun. I can go back, and do that part." She points to the console and Bia understood how it worked. "You get on that and when I give the word, turn on the power. Once that is done, we can do a little redecorating." She waves then steps through a shadow portal. After five minutes Bia got the word to turn the power on.

"Fair enough." Bia said with a nod. She waited for the signal, then turned on the power.

Niede returned after Bia turned on the power. "Our base now has power. I feel good about that!" She starts rounding up the young ones by knocking each one out. She smiles as she looks at Bia. "This room needs a little red, don't you think? Some cages, maybe a big cooking pot. I know you can think of some stuff as well. Let your imagination go wild."

"I'll see what I can do." Bia said popping her knuckles. She then went about splattering blood from her victims on the walls as well as getting a cooking pot from somewhere to set up oddly in the middle of the room on some wood. She would sever limbs from the corpses and stuff them into the pot before then going and getting some water to put into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"He's blowing off steam, but I'm sure if you want him to come help, he will." Bia said.

Niede shakes her head. "Nah, let him have his fun. I can go back, and do that part." She points to the console and Bia understood how it worked. "You get on that and when I give the word, turn on the power. Once that is done, we can do a little redecorating." She waves then steps through a shadow portal. After five minutes Bia got the word to turn the power on.

"Fair enough." Bia said with a nod. She waited for the signal, then turned on the power.

Niede returned after Bia turned on the power. "Our base now has power. I feel good about that!" She starts rounding up the young ones by knocking each one out. She smiles as she looks at Bia. "This room needs a little red, don't you think? Some cages, maybe a big cooking pot. I know you can think of some stuff as well. Let your imagination go wild."

"I'll see what I can do." Bia said popping her knuckles. She then went about splattering blood from her victims on the walls as well as getting a cooking pot from somewhere to set up oddly in the middle of the room on some wood. She would sever limbs from the corpses and stuff them into the pot before then going and getting some water to put into it.

Niede took a moment to admire Bia's work. "Looking good!" She then has the drones make cages. She opens up her holographic computer and starts to work on a new serum that would change the older kids into savage monsters. "I know another good idea. What do you say to a drink? I think a good girl's night out should involve some drinking!"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:25 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede took a moment to admire Bia's work. "Looking good!" She then has the drones make cages. She opens up her holographic computer and starts to work on a new serum that would change the older kids into savage monsters. "I know another good idea. What do you say to a drink? I think a good girl's night out should involve some drinking!"

"I'm with you on that. Let's have some drinks!" Bia said happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede lifted a hand and several bottles came up, Whiskey, Vodka, Rum, and Gin. "Sorry, I don't know what you prefer." She held a hand up and a bottle of blood whine appeared in Niede's hand. "This one is for me, it's a vampire staple." She opened the bottle then took a drink. "Yeah, let's party!"

((Sorry, I changed it to gold because the yellow is hard to see. XD ))  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:27 am
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede lifted a hand and several bottles came up, Whiskey, Vodka, Rum, and Gin. "Sorry, I don't know what you prefer." She held a hand up and a bottle of blood whine appeared in Niede's hand. "This one is for me, it's a vampire staple." She opened the bottle then took a drink. "Yeah, let's party!"

((Works for me, I couldn't see the yellow either. lol. ))

Bia grinned happily and took the rum. She opened it up and took a long draw from the bottle before pulling it away with a contented, "Ahhh." She then gave a cheer before taking another draw.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Bia grinned happily and took the rum. She opened it up and took a long draw from the bottle before pulling it away with a contented, "Ahhh." She then gave a cheer before taking another draw.

Niede takes a long pull of her drink then lets out a cheer. "We need spikes, barbed wire, and spraypaint. You know to give it that classy raider look." She laughed at the idea of a classy raider. She pulls out a gas mask attached to a type of air tank. She grabs a kid forces the mask on then throws them into a cage with a part from one of the people she killed. The child goes wild, frothing at the mouth and soon pounces on the body part in the cage and begins eating it. "Hehe, that is funny. Think it's one of their parents? I'd like to think so." She goes to the other kids and does the same, keeping them all in separate cages.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:25 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede takes a long pull of her drink then lets out a cheer. "We need spikes, barbed wire, and spraypaint. You know to give it that classy raider look." She laughed at the idea of a classy raider. She pulls out a gas mask attached to a type of air tank. She grabs a kid forces the mask on then throws them into a cage with a part from one of the people she killed. The child goes wild, frothing at the mouth and soon pounces on the body part in the cage and begins eating it. "Hehe, that is funny. Think it's one of their parents? I'd like to think so." She goes to the other kids and does the same, keeping them all in separate cages.

"Oooo. That would be nice. Let's find some. I want to make this place Raider chic." Bia said with a laugh. She watched the child and laughed again before looking at Niede. "I'd like to think so too."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede takes a long pull of her drink then lets out a cheer. "We need spikes, barbed wire, and spraypaint. You know to give it that classy raider look." She laughed at the idea of a classy raider. She pulls out a gas mask attached to a type of air tank. She grabs a kid forces the mask on then throws them into a cage with a part from one of the people she killed. The child goes wild, frothing at the mouth, and soon pounces on the body part in the cage and begins eating it. "Hehe, that is funny. Think it's one of their parents? I'd like to think so." She goes to the other kids and does the same, keeping them all in separate cages.

"Oooo. That would be nice. Let's find some. I want to make this place Raider chic." Bia said with a laugh. She watched the child and laughed again before looking at Niede. "I'd like to think so too."

Niede laughs again. "Raider chic, I love it!" She makes sure the few survivors cannot escape and separates one woman from the others. She looks at Bia. "We are going to play god later, when we are more drunk and that woman will be our fun toy to play god with." She smiles as she opens a portal to the nearest hardware store and grabs barbed wire and cans of spraypaint. She drinks her wine as she wonders the store.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:58 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede takes a long pull of her drink then lets out a cheer. "We need spikes, barbed wire, and spraypaint. You know to give it that classy raider look." She laughed at the idea of a classy raider. She pulls out a gas mask attached to a type of air tank. She grabs a kid forces the mask on then throws them into a cage with a part from one of the people she killed. The child goes wild, frothing at the mouth, and soon pounces on the body part in the cage and begins eating it. "Hehe, that is funny. Think it's one of their parents? I'd like to think so." She goes to the other kids and does the same, keeping them all in separate cages.

Niede laughs again. "Raider chic, I love it!" She makes sure the few survivors cannot escape and separates one woman from the others. She looks at Bia. "We are going to play god later, when we are more drunk and that woman will be our fun toy to play god with." She smiles as she opens a portal to the nearest hardware store and grabs barbed wire and cans of spraypaint. She drinks her wine as she wonders the store.

Bia followed and looked around, grabbing things here and there that she thought would be good to have for their project.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:28 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede laughs again. "Raider chic, I love it!" She makes sure the few survivors cannot escape and separates one woman from the others. She looks at Bia. "We are going to play god later, when we are more drunk and that woman will be our fun toy to play god with." She smiles as she opens a portal to the nearest hardware store and grabs barbed wire and cans of spray paint. She drinks her wine as she wanders the store.

Bia followed and looked around, grabbing things here and there that she thought would be good to have for their project.

Niede gathered some things then took them back before returning and gathering more stuff. "We got in luck, lots of stuff in here."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:35 am
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede laughs again. "Raider chic, I love it!" She makes sure the few survivors cannot escape and separates one woman from the others. She looks at Bia. "We are going to play god later, when we are more drunk and that woman will be our fun toy to play god with." She smiles as she opens a portal to the nearest hardware store and grabs barbed wire and cans of spray paint. She drinks her wine as she wanders the store.

Niede gathered some things then took them back before returning and gathering more stuff. "We got in luck, lots of stuff in here."

"Yes. I'm pretty pleased with what we have. Let's get decorating." she said as she followed Niede.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:56 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Yes. I'm pretty pleased with what we have. Let's get decorating." she said as she followed Niede.

Niede throws her finished bottle down then gets another, along with another bottle of rum for Bia. "Agreed, this place could use some color!" She then grabs a spraypaint bottle and grafities the walls.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:00 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede throws her finished bottle down then gets another, along with another bottle of rum for Bia. "Agreed, this place could use some color!" She then grabs a spraypaint bottle and grafities the walls.

Bia giggled and took the bottle of rum before picking up a spray paint can of her own. She started to spray the walls in a wonderful display of artwork.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:28 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede throws her finished bottle down then gets another, along with another bottle of rum for Bia. "Agreed, this place could use some color!" She then grabs a spray paint bottle and gratifies the walls.

Bia giggled and took the bottle of rum before picking up a spray paint can of her own. She started to spray the walls in a wonderful display of artwork.

Niede was getting tipsy as she drank more of her wine. "Bia! Come over here and look at my masterpiece!" She falls on her butt laughing as she points at what she made. "It's a d**k knight, riding a d**k horse armed with a d**k lance! What do you think?"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:43 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede throws her finished bottle down then gets another, along with another bottle of rum for Bia. "Agreed, this place could use some color!" She then grabs a spray paint bottle and gratifies the walls.

Niede was getting tipsy as she drank more of her wine. "Bia! Come over here and look at my masterpiece!" She falls on her butt laughing as she points at what she made. "It's a d**k knight, riding a d**k horse armed with a d**k lance! What do you think?"

Bia walked over to look at Niede's handy work and for a moment, just snorted, but soon it turned into a laugh. "That is epic. I love it." she said, smiling.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff