Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
The City Sleeps now Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Yumi watched her go. Though the child did care for the woman in a way, she knew enough not to give her her full trust. Especially with her small family. Once Niede was through the portal, Yumi run down the stairs and started to look Leo over similar to how a mother my check a child who had fallen or maybe worse as she started to feel around on the back of his carapace nd then his arms and legs. "Hm......You're ok."

"What's wrong, Yumi, I....."

"You should never do that again. It's dangerous, Uncle Leo. She can't be trusted. You're only an amusing creature to her. If I was not here, you would not be here. Understand?" she asked with worried eyes. She then gave Leo a tight hug.

Niede clapped her hands together when she was on the other side. "I think that went well! He came over angry at what I had done and left happy and had even promised to help Yumi with her education." She glances over at Bia and Zelus. "A lesson to be learned by all, to be sure." She then walks over to Bia. "So, it turns out the hydroelectric dam is being occupied. Feel like a girl's night out? I'll tell you what, we kill them, make it look like they were bandits, you know a few heads on spikes, a few torn bodies." She tilts her head to the side. "I'm feeling canible bandits, what say you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:45 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Yumi watched her go. Though the child did care for the woman in a way, she knew enough not to give her her full trust. Especially with her small family. Once Niede was through the portal, Yumi run down the stairs and started to look Leo over similar to how a mother my check a child who had fallen or maybe worse as she started to feel around on the back of his carapace nd then his arms and legs. "Hm......You're ok."

"You should never do that again. It's dangerous, Uncle Leo. She can't be trusted. You're only an amusing creature to her. If I was not here, you would not be here. Understand?" she asked with worried eyes. She then gave Leo a tight hug.

Niede clapped her hands together when she was on the other side. "I think that went well! He came over angry at what I had done and left happy and had even promised to help Yumi with her education." She glances over at Bia and Zelus. "A lesson to be learned by all, to be sure." She then walks over to Bia. "So, it turns out the hydroelectric dam is being occupied. Feel like a girl's night out? I'll tell you what, we kill them, make it look like they were bandits, you know a few heads on spikes, a few torn bodies." She tilts her head to the side. "I'm feeling canible bandits, what say you?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea." Bia said, smiling. "Your little one certainly has a very colorful extended family. That blue one did seem a bit bossy though. I'm glad you were able to send him away in such a happy state. A girl's night out to celebrate such a victory sounds great."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:07 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Yumi watched her go. Though the child did care for the woman in a way, she knew enough not to give her her full trust. Especially with her small family. Once Niede was through the portal, Yumi run down the stairs and started to look Leo over similar to how a mother may check a child who had fallen or maybe worse as she started to feel around on the back of his carapace and then his arms and legs. "Hm......You're ok."

Niede clapped her hands together when she was on the other side. "I think that went well! He came over angry at what I had done and left happy and had even promised to help Yumi with her education." She glances over at Bia and Zelus. "A lesson to be learned by all, to be sure." She then walks over to Bia. "So, it turns out the hydroelectric dam is being occupied. Feel like a girl's night out? I'll tell you what, we kill them, make it look like they were bandits, you know a few heads on spikes, a few torn bodies." She tilts her head to the side. "I'm feeling cannibal bandits, what say you?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea." Bia said, smiling. "Your little one certainly has a very colorful extended family. That blue one did seem a bit bossy though. I'm glad you were able to send him away in such a happy state. A girl's night out to celebrate such a victory sounds great."

Niede nods her head in agreement. "I agree, they are colorful. They are also somewhat annoying. Sorry for throwing you two under the bus like that, but you are going to have to deal with people diplomatically if you are going to rule the world." She holds a hand up and a portal appears. "Have fun, Zelus, and if you feel like blowing off a bit of steam, make sure it's not around here." She then laughs as she steps through the portal.

On the other side was the dam, there were sentries guarding the outside as well as snipers on tope of it. Niede waits for Bia to show up. "I'll let you do the thinking, I'm here for the mindless violence."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:01 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Yumi watched her go. Though the child did care for the woman in a way, she knew enough not to give her her full trust. Especially with her small family. Once Niede was through the portal, Yumi run down the stairs and started to look Leo over similar to how a mother may check a child who had fallen or maybe worse as she started to feel around on the back of his carapace and then his arms and legs. "Hm......You're ok."

Niede clapped her hands together when she was on the other side. "I think that went well! He came over angry at what I had done and left happy and had even promised to help Yumi with her education." She glances over at Bia and Zelus. "A lesson to be learned by all, to be sure." She then walks over to Bia. "So, it turns out the hydroelectric dam is being occupied. Feel like a girl's night out? I'll tell you what, we kill them, make it look like they were bandits, you know a few heads on spikes, a few torn bodies." She tilts her head to the side. "I'm feeling cannibal bandits, what say you?"

Niede nods her head in agreement. "I agree, they are colorful. They are also somewhat annoying. Sorry for throwing you two under the bus like that, but you are going to have to deal with people diplomatically if you are going to rule the world." She holds a hand up and a portal appears. "Have fun, Zelus, and if you feel like blowing off a bit of steam, make sure it's not around here." She then laughs as she steps through the portal.

On the other side was the dam, there were sentries guarding the outside as well as snipers on tope of it. Niede waits for Bia to show up. "I'll let you do the thinking, I'm here for the mindless violence."

"Indeed." Bia said nodding.

"You two ladies have fun." Zelus said as he continued his work.

It wouldn't be long that Bia followed her. "Hm....Mindless violence does sound like the most fun. We probably need to take out those snipers though."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

On the other side was the dam, there were sentries guarding the outside as well as snipers on top of it. Niede waits for Bia to show up. "I'll let you do the thinking, I'm here for the mindless violence."

It wouldn't be long that Bia followed her. "Hm....Mindless violence does sound like the most fun. We probably need to take out those snipers though."

Niede nods her head in agreement. "Yeah, I can take them though. You should be able to one-shot all six sentries. Have fun with it." She is then surrounded by darkness and teleports to the roof, behind the snipers. In an instant one of their heads falls off as Niede used her sword to decapitate him. The blood that flew from the wound went into the air and formed an edge, she uses it to decapitate the remaining snipers. She was just showing off at this point, but was more than happy to see Bia show off as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:10 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

On the other side was the dam, there were sentries guarding the outside as well as snipers on top of it. Niede waits for Bia to show up. "I'll let you do the thinking, I'm here for the mindless violence."

Niede nods her head in agreement. "Yeah, I can take them though. You should be able to one-shot all six sentries. Have fun with it." She is then surrounded by darkness and teleports to the roof, behind the snipers. In an instant one of their heads falls off as Niede used her sword to decapitate him. The blood that flew from the wound went into the air and formed an edge, she uses it to decapitate the remaining snipers. She was just showing off at this point, but was more than happy to see Bia show off as well.

Bia did indeed make easy work of the sentries. She used her whip to grab one and slam it into another before snatching her weapon to cut the sentry she had in half. She would swing it again to grab another and cut it's head off. Turning, she would cut another in half down the middle from head to crotch. She tried it again with another, but one cut him in half from left shoulder to right hip. Oh well. Next time. She continued on until she'd kill them all.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:17 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Bia did indeed make easy work of the sentries. She used her whip to grab one and slam it into another before snatching her weapon to cut the sentry she had in half. She would swing it again to grab another and cut its head off. Turning, she would cut another in half down the middle from head to crotch. She tried it again with another, but one cut him in half from left shoulder to right hip. Oh well. Next time. She continued on until she'd kill them all.

Niede jumped off the roof then walked over to Bia. "Fine work! We can use these corpses as props. You know, scatter them around and make it look like they were murdered. I have a few heads for the spikes, and maybe use the bodies on them as well. I'm having fun." She let out a soft laugh as she walked to the entrance. "This should be easy, the people inside are unarmed. We should let the toddlers and younger live. I have an idea for the children, we can make them feral. All of this is going to give you some good PR."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:00 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Bia did indeed make easy work of the sentries. She used her whip to grab one and slam it into another before snatching her weapon to cut the sentry she had in half. She would swing it again to grab another and cut its head off. Turning, she would cut another in half down the middle from head to crotch. She tried it again with another, but one cut him in half from left shoulder to right hip. Oh well. Next time. She continued on until she'd kill them all.

Niede jumped off the roof then walked over to Bia. "Fine work! We can use these corpses as props. You know, scatter them around and make it look like they were murdered. I have a few heads for the spikes, and maybe use the bodies on them as well. I'm having fun." She let out a soft laugh as she walked to the entrance. "This should be easy, the people inside are unarmed. We should let the toddlers and younger live. I have an idea for the children, we can make them feral. All of this is going to give you some good PR."

"That does sound fun. I always loved decorating." Bia said chuckling. "Yes. Gotta love when your work speaks for you."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"That does sound fun. I always loved decorating." Bia said chuckling. "Yes. Gotta love when your work speaks for you."

Niede nods her head. "Make it look like you are working to get rid of the evil in the world, and save the innocent. Such lofty goals Bia, it makes me proud" She laughs again then looks at the door, a swipe with her sword has the door fall of its hinges. She carefully walks through, killing a few adults, and shooting her dart gun at some to make them drones. "We need a workforce here to keep it running." There were more than enough for Bia to have fun with as well. "We should make a few into guards, ones better than the ones they had."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:11 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head. "Make it look like you are working to get rid of the evil in the world, and save the innocent. Such lofty goals Bia, it makes me proud" She laughs again then looks at the door, a swipe with her sword has the door fall of its hinges. She carefully walks through, killing a few adults, and shooting her dart gun at some to make them drones. "We need a workforce here to keep it running." There were more than enough for Bia to have fun with as well. "We should make a few into guards, ones better than the ones they had."

"Yes. These were lacking." Bia said as she dispatched a few while following Niede.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Yes. These were lacking." Bia said as she dispatched a few while following Niede.

Niede nods her head as she reaches the control center. "That should not be hard." She glances at the control center. "Ah, just a minor problem." She begins working on it, making sure everything gets up and running by first using the emergency power then clearing any debris with her shadow powers." That should get everything running. Is Zelus still working, or did he go to blow off some steam? I don't mind if he did, we just have to test everything."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:34 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head as she reaches the control center. "That should not be hard." She glances at the control center. "Ah, just a minor problem." She begins working on it, making sure everything gets up and running by first using the emergency power then clearing any debris with her shadow powers." That should get everything running. Is Zelus still working, or did he go to blow off some steam? I don't mind if he did, we just have to test everything."

"He's blowing off steam, but I'm sure if you want him to come help, he will." Bia said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"He's blowing off steam, but I'm sure if you want him to come help, he will." Bia said.

Niede shakes her head. "Nah, let him have his fun. I can go back, and do that part." She points to the console and Bia understood how it worked. "You get on that and when I give the word, turn on the power. Once that is done, we can do a little redecorating." She waves then steps through a shadow portal. After five minutes Bia got the word to turn the power on.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:11 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede shakes her head. "Nah, let him have his fun. I can go back, and do that part." She points to the console and Bia understood how it worked. "You get on that and when I give the word, turn on the power. Once that is done, we can do a little redecorating." She waves then steps through a shadow portal. After five minutes Bia got the word to turn the power on.

"Fair enough." Bia said with a nod. She waited for the signal, then turned on the power.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Fair enough." Bia said with a nod. She waited for the signal, then turned on the power.

Niede returned after Bia turned on the power. "Our base now has power. I feel good about that!" She starts rounding up the young ones by knocking each one out. She smiles as she looks at Bia. "This room needs a little red, don't you think? Some cages, maybe a big cooking pot. I know you can think of some stuff as well. Let your imagination go wild."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff