Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
The City Sleeps now Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:54 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm sorry to hear about your husband. It's never easy losing a loved one." Leo said sincerely. "We all make mistakes. You would have a lot to atone for, but if you wanted to walk the path of redemption, I wouldn't mind helping. If not, it's a shame, but nothing I would try to push on you. Just think of how it might make Yumi feel." He listened as she explained about Finley and nodded. "I'll let Raph know."

Niede blinked a few times. "I was pregnant at the time, and gave birth to twins after." She describes the symptoms that he had gone through before death and if Leo knows anything about Zombies he would recognize the symptoms.

She shakes her head as he softly laughs. "Oh Blue, I do enjoy your optimism. I only told you that because I know I am unfit to rule the world. When everything is done, how do you think mankind will react? I've been alive for more than five thousand years, and I know. Humanity will become wartorn and turn on each other. The strong killing the weak, taking advantage of them. Saying things like they rule others due to divine right. They will need strong leaders, ones better suited than I am." She motions at Zelus and Bia. "That is why they will rule. You may see it as an evil, but I think it's something that's needed. You and the Spirit Fox may speak to them about how they plan to rule, I will not tell them how they should do it."

She then taps her fingers on her cane. "Thank you, Patient Zero sees Red as a brother. I think he may also like Yumi."

((Meant husband. My brain and my fingers weren't working together. Sometimes just throw s**t at me OOC and say, "Hey stupid, you made a typo. lol.))

Leo did know the symptoms thanks to Donnie explaining after Raph had become infected. "He became a zombie." he said, seeming surprised by the fact. He then looked at Bia and Zelus before looking back at her. "Yes. We'll need to discuss that further. I don't know about Xena, but I know I would like to speak with them when the time comes for such." Leo shrugged a little. "Raph's always been good at adopting strays as family. I'm sure that Finley wont ever see me or my other brothers as family, but as long as he never does anything to Raph, I can live with that."

((It happens to us all, FTFY. =p))

Niede tilts her head to the side for a moment then rubs the bridge of her nose. "Great, so I have seeing my husband again on the list of things to look forward to." She glances over at Zelus. "Before you ask, no, he would not be mad if he found out. In fact, he may ask for a turn, we used to have the same taste in men." She then shrugs her shoulders.

She looks at Leo again. "For now, I need to do what is needed. There are battles to be won and I will do whatever it takes to win them. It's like I tell them, I have no interest in ruling anything. I also think I would do a bad job of it." She then stands up again and stretches out. "I'm sure the four of you can iron something out. Patient Zero's a good kid. You don't bother him, he won't bother you. I also stole his hat the first time we met." She taps her top hat then laughs again. "He is out of the way and in a hopefully safe place. He told me of a different Zombie Lord, one that has a hatred of anyone that is not a zombie. Watch out for him, I'm not sure Red being a Zombie will stop this new one from attacking. I also don't know his age, if he is old enough he may be a match for even me."

She sighs then looks at him. "You think the walking dead like Patient Zero is a new thing? They used to be called Ghouls and that's an ancient Arabic word. It's a type of creature that feeds on human flesh and lives in graveyards. Ring any bells for you yet?"

"Kinky." Zelus said with a chuckle.

"It does. A lot really. I'm surprised Donnie hasn't mentioned that. Maybe he was thinking it or maybe he's been so frantic lately he hasn't thought about the implications. Who knows." Leo said with a sigh.

Niede thinks for a moment. "It could be that he is rather busy. He probably has not had time enough to think on it." She taps her fingers on the chair as she thinks then smiles. "You know, those hydroelectric dams could be brought to use again. They might prove useful for my base. A side effect would be that the nearby town would also get electricity." She shrugs her shoulders. "Ah, but none could fault me for things such as that when I clearly want the electrical output for my own, what do you think, Blue?"

"That sounds like a good idea." Leo said nodding.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head in agreement. "It might even be a fun little diversion." She glances up at the stars as she thinks. "I there anything your little group needs at the moment? Toiletries anything at all?" She had thought about making sure they had water.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:47 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head in agreement. "It might even be a fun little diversion." She glances up at the stars as she thinks. "I there anything your little group needs at the moment? Toiletries anything at all?" She had thought about making sure they had water.

"Some toiletries would be nice." Leo said nodding a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head then opens the door on the trailer so the portal takes them to her home. She looks at Bia and Zelus. "I won't be long, you two don't need me breathing down your neck, telling you what to do." She looks at Leo. "Well, follow me, Blue. Let's grab a few things then I can get you back home. Don't forget the textbooks."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:22 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head then opens the door on the trailer so the portal takes them to her home. She looks at Bia and Zelus. "I won't be long, you two don't need me breathing down your neck, telling you what to do." She looks at Leo. "Well, follow me, Blue. Let's grab a few things then I can get you back home. Don't forget the textbooks."

"Right." Leo said, picking up the bag of books, then following Niede through the trailer door portal.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Right." Leo said, picking up the bag of books, then following Niede through the trailer door portal.

Niede is waiting in the kitchen area when Leo walks in. "Follow me, please. You don't want to get lost and I suspect you don't want to go into the lab." She opens a door to the living area then opens what looks like a closet door. "Here we go, everything you could need. Toilet paper, feminine hygiene products, shampoo, conditioners, soap, toothpaste ... etc. You get the idea, right? I don't have to list everything out, do I?"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:05 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede is waiting in the kitchen area when Leo walks in. "Follow me, please. You don't want to get lost and I suspect you don't want to go into the lab." She opens a door to the living area then opens what looks like a closet door. "Here we go, everything you could need. Toilet paper, feminine hygiene products, shampoo, conditioners, soap, toothpaste ... etc. You get the idea, right? I don't have to list everything out, do I?"

"No. You don't have to. I've got it." He wasn't sure about any o the feminine hygiene items, but knew that Xena and Zoey as well as possibly Nira and Yumi would need them so grabbed several of the different ones to cover bases. He then took the shampoos and conditioners for the same reason, smelling a few to see if they weren't too horribly strong smelling. They all needed soaps so that was the easiest to pick out as well as toothpaste and toilet paper. He grabbed some deodorant for everyone, razers for the girls, toothbrushes for everyone, and whatever else he could think of.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"No. You don't have to. I've got it." He wasn't sure about any of the feminine hygiene items, but knew that Xena and Zoey as well as possibly Nira and Yumi would need them so grabbed several of the different ones to cover bases. He then took the shampoos and conditioners for the same reason, smelling a few to see if they weren't too horribly strong smelling. They all needed soaps so that was the easiest to pick out as well as toothpaste and toilet paper. He grabbed some deodorant for everyone, razers for the girls, toothbrushes for everyone, and whatever else he could think of.

Niede watches as Leo gathers everything. "Good, items such as these may be dull, but they are important." Leo would find shampoos and conditioners of many different scents, mostly fruit or light smells, none of them had a strong smell to them. Niede gets a cart for Leo to place everything into. "When I visited Purple complained that the internet was dead. The fact is, it's still around, your group just has no access to it. There is not much being added to it, though. Some of the old sites have been broken into so that content can still be added without the worry of oversite."

Niede holds out a hand and a black box appears in it. She places it in the cart. "This will grant access to the new internet. There are not many people uploading, in fact, the most popular YouTuber at the moment is some insane prepper from Washington State. That's what he calls himself, I watch every time he uploads something. I do hope he survives, he is fun. I have no clue how he gets internet access and he refuses to say how on his videos."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:58 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"No. You don't have to. I've got it." He wasn't sure about any of the feminine hygiene items, but knew that Xena and Zoey as well as possibly Nira and Yumi would need them so grabbed several of the different ones to cover bases. He then took the shampoos and conditioners for the same reason, smelling a few to see if they weren't too horribly strong smelling. They all needed soaps so that was the easiest to pick out as well as toothpaste and toilet paper. He grabbed some deodorant for everyone, razers for the girls, toothbrushes for everyone, and whatever else he could think of.

Niede watches as Leo gathers everything. "Good, items such as these may be dull, but they are important." Leo would find shampoos and conditioners of many different scents, mostly fruit or light smells, none of them had a strong smell to them. Niede gets a cart for Leo to place everything into. "When I visited Purple complained that the internet was dead. The fact is, it's still around, your group just has no access to it. There is not much being added to it, though. Some of the old sites have been broken into so that content can still be added without the worry of oversite."

Niede holds out a hand and a black box appears in it. She places it in the cart. "This will grant access to the new internet. There are not many people uploading, in fact, the most popular YouTuber at the moment is some insane prepper from Washington State. That's what he calls himself, I watch every time he uploads something. I do hope he survives, he is fun. I have no clue how he gets internet access and he refuses to say how on his videos."

Leo nodded as he put the items in the shopping cart. "Thank you." he said as he would load things into it. He heard her talk about the internet and then provide them with a way to get on it. "If my brother wasn't in a relationship, I'd say you were on your way to becoming his favorite woman."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Leo nodded as he put the items in the shopping cart. "Thank you." he said as he would load things into it. He heard her talk about the internet and then provide them with a way to get on it. "If my brother wasn't in a relationship, I'd say you were on your way to becoming his favorite woman."

Niede laughs again as she smiles. "Oh you, I doubt he would see me as a favorite. I'm thinking maybe a woman he does not hate as much." She then shrugged her shoulders. "That box has everything inside to help him. He does need to have a computer of some sort to hook it up to. Once that's done you will even have Wi Fi." She stretches her arms over her head as she watches. "When you are finished I'll make a portal back to the farmhouse, okay? Unless there is someplace else you need to go to first."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:07 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede laughs again as she smiles. "Oh you, I doubt he would see me as a favorite. I'm thinking maybe a woman he does not hate as much." She then shrugged her shoulders. "That box has everything inside to help him. He does need to have a computer of some sort to hook it up to. Once that's done you will even have Wi Fi." She stretches her arms over her head as she watches. "When you are finished I'll make a portal back to the farmhouse, okay? Unless there is someplace else you need to go to first."

"I'll let him know." Leo said with a nod. "As for a destination, I think I'm ready to return home. Thank you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I'll let him know." Leo said with a nod. "As for a destination, I think I'm ready to return home. Thank you."

Niede smiled then hold a hand up a portal to the farmhouse appears. "I must say, it is nice to meet you. You know where I am if you need anything else." She joins him in the farmhouse to make sure everything is okay. "Oh, and I left my contact information inside just in case you need to get ahold of me fast." She knew that Yumi knew she was there, Yumi could detect the shadow portals easily.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:30 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede smiled then hold a hand up a portal to the farmhouse appears. "I must say, it is nice to meet you. You know where I am if you need anything else." She joins him in the farmhouse to make sure everything is okay. "Oh, and I left my contact information inside just in case you need to get ahold of me fast." She knew that Yumi knew she was there, Yumi could detect the shadow portals easily.

"Thank you. It has been interesting meeting you as well." Leo said, giving her another respectful bow.

Yumi did know and she watched from the stairway having come from the attic room where she had been playing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Thank you. It has been interesting meeting you as well." Leo said, giving her another respectful bow.

Yumi did know and she watched from the stairway having come from the attic room where she had been playing.

Niede respectfully bows back in return. "I do hope that Yumi is happy with you. She does deserve a happy family life before she grows up." She could tell Yumi was there as well and it took all her self restraint not to run over to her and check up on her. "I must make my leave." She holds a hand up and a shadow portal to where the base was formed. Yumi already knew this skill and with her enhanced brain could detect everything about the portal. Niede pauses for a moment, sighs then steps through.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:16 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede respectfully bows back in return. "I do hope that Yumi is happy with you. She does deserve a happy family life before she grows up." She could tell Yumi was there as well and it took all her self restraint not to run over to her and check up on her. "I must make my leave." She holds a hand up and a shadow portal to where the base was formed. Yumi already knew this skill and with her enhanced brain could detect everything about the portal. Niede pauses for a moment, sighs then steps through.

Yumi watched her go. Though the child did care for the woman in a way, she knew enough not to give her her full trust. Especially with her small family. Once Niede was through the portal, Yumi run down the stairs and started to look Leo over similar to how a mother my check a child who had fallen or maybe worse as she started to feel around on the back of his carapace nd then his arms and legs. "Hm......You're ok."

"What's wrong, Yumi, I....."

"You should never do that again. It's dangerous, Uncle Leo. She can't be trusted. You're only an amusing creature to her. If I was not here, you would not be here. Understand?" she asked with worried eyes. She then gave Leo a tight hug.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff