Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
🦊 || Nine-Tails Applications!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:22 am
User Image

Kurama is now available for applications! Decisions on who gets a Bijuu are determined by the moderator team based on the positive guild impact and activity of the member. We will closely consider all applications based on those criteria. You may apply for Kurama. Kurama commands the most raw destructive power of any demon, changing landscapes with gale and flame while enhancing his host's physical abilities to their maximum. Those who harbor Kurama as their bijuu often become masters of their existing abilities by augmenting those abilities with his potent chakra.

Kurama's sealing is going to feature in an upcoming summer Jashin arc event in July. He will be transferred from Masato to the new RPC in this way to advance the general guild plot.

Applications end on July 2nd. Good luck!

[size=10][b]Do you have a demon on another character?[/b] Yes or no
[b]Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character?[/b]
[b]How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities?[/b]
[b]How active are you?[/b]
[b]If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki?[/b]
[b]What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot?[/b]
[b]What have you done to earn this demon?[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:59 pm
Do you have a demon on another character?
tab No

Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character?
tab Add it to Rabubon/Maeko Tsujihara

How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities?
tab Maeko started out as a Fuuton and Doton ninja. Their affinity is with the winds, they've always found it the easiest to use, and they've often been seen soaring through the clouds. Soon Rabu will be 'Implanting' Ignition and has developed the use of Katon chakra. My vision for Rabu has been to be a tanky powerhouse that can take hits and keep doling on the damage. I feel that pairing the Nine Tails with my most recent build and respec of the Kaguya would prove to be solid. Imagine Rabu fighting through Spiritual attacks with their own bone thanks to the nine tails! And then their wind and fire just gets even tougher to deal with! I think it'd be awesome! And that's just the PA's once they're working in unison be it Rabu or Maeko, with the cloaks and everything. I think they'd be pretty hard to beat and a key player in the battles to come.

How active are you?
tab I'd say I've been pretty active for awhile now aside from occasional blackouts cause of life.

If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki?
tab Very, Rabu/Maeko is my main character.

What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot?
tab I plan on fully pursuing Torna and their goals, but at some point Rabu and Maeko will be separated. If I get Kurama, Kurama will force himself inside of Maeko. When this happens I plan on halving their XP and resources. Rabu will keep their Cursemark stuff and Rabu would take Kurama. I plan on doing a lot of one on one interactions between Maeko and Kurama, whilst Kurama will be very antagonistic towards Rabu. Kurama finds kinship with Maeko due to their shared imprisonment inside of Rabubon. Maeko herself has been trapped by a curse, which personified itself as Rabubon. Rabu will never reach their full potential with Kurama, Maeko however will have his respect by the time her and Rabu split apart. When that does happen Maeko will be trying to get back to Arashi, or searching for their old Kage. Drag him back to Arashi so everyone can get a proper goodbye. I think it'd only be poetic that the disrespectful Kunoichi that just bashed open his office doors one day should be the one to drag his dumb blooping butt back home. Not to mention how much he means to Maeko. Kurama would play a part in breaking the Gypsy curse when the split happens. But until then, Kurama's powers will be put to use for TORNA and whatever jobs get thrown their way. Plus Rabu has a score to settle with the Jashinists and they'd love nothing more to pummel a specific pinhead into a red pulp with the help of what they can get from Kurama.

What have you done to earn this demon?

tab Honestly, I don't think I have much aside from the posts I've contributed. But I've come a long way with our guild systems and my own abilities of roleplay, and I'd love the chance to see what I can do with the Nine Tails  

Roy-schach

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:28 pm
Do you have a demon on another character? Yes if you count that Reyna is a Kitsune and that Yokai are basically demons. The real answer is NO!
Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character? I’d give it to Shigeko most likely, though I’d contemplate replacing someone with a new one but that’s not super likely, so Shigeko!
How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities? Ummm, have you read Steam release and Kuramas page? Like jinkies. But I’m actuality the fact Kurama has the PA that augments fire or wind relative jutsu with dehydration(among his other boosts to said elements) would be sick with steams corrosion. Especially as Shigeko is bloodline Medical so while releasing some horribly deterring steam she can be healing or aiding her allies through medical techniques. Shigeko is meant to be an offensive/support/CC oriented build and Kuramas ability to lower a single strikes damage every so often with Shigekos combat medic abilities would both compliment one another.
The amazing Oni abilities, increased Tai-jutsu slots and all its support and crowd control and debuffing abilities would only allow Kuramas destructive ability to shine. The steam release would greatly benefit from the buffs granted by Kurama, the overwhelming granted to classes/rank increase should they hold them would Make For some serious potential. Aiming Shigeko for Kasa, which would invoke tracking them Muramas while allowing sensory business would be incredibly awesome at making that happen.
Iono how their personalities would mesh at first, I think Kurama would likely assist in affecting Shigekos sense of morality or resistance to committing harm, probably improving her ability to totally embrace the moral corruption that is Amegakure. Beyond that I’m unsure, I feel that her brash and prideful personality would go well with his cynical nature and I believe they could learn to respect one another after butting heads for a while.

How active are you? Ehhhh, active enough but could be a little more, I’ll edit this before d day if I’ve notably increased activity.
If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki? Shigeko is my main Ame character for story, she’s made a friend and likely a rival and I have a goal in mind for her which is to become Kasa’s #2. Adding Kurama just adds more motivation.
What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot? Ame obtaining the 9 tails and Shigeko learning to use it for the village gives me many openings to be able to do things, I’ll certainly be wanting to try and play a significant role in upcoming arcs if she can hardness a level of Kuramas power and within the village, learning to use its abilities and practicing to control and bond with Kurama would be something she’d certainly need support in one way or another. It’s hard for my to nail much more than possibilities built from what I mentioned or other options I didn’t consider as I wrote this.
What have you done to earn this demon? Pfft, this question gets me every time and I probably mention it each time too. Umm I’ve been a bit more active of late and I feel that with Lilou I’ve been taking an active part in the Jashinist arc quite wel. I’ve never really offered anything to the system or that other people can use so there’s not much. Iono how much of my words made their way into how the Rain was built but I put some effort into offering some minor idea or concepts I suppose. I’m shooting for an important role in Ame with Siena which I think I’m getting when we role play that a little further and I’m one of several people who have actively helped kick start the role playing in Ame. Ummm Hasaki’s role in the Zaishin war allowed mention in the lore of the time that most of the Yokai got to go home, which was a result of her actions a which I think is really cool and I guess would deserve brownie points…. DO YOU SEE HOW MUCH I MUAT FISH HERE!!! Lol. I’ll add anything else that comes to mind.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:28 pm
Do you have a demon on another character? No
Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character? I haven’t completely decided on this. For this application it'll be based on Miki, but if I make a new character it'll likely be a taijutsu/bukijutsu Seinaru Enjo.

How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities? My plan with Miki is once she gets her third class I’m going to respect her to be Buki spec with Dual ancestry as her third class. This had direct synergy with the Enhancing Perfection PA as it allows her to change simple and complex to Spiritual. This would make her primary fighting style a lot more effective as I want her to primarily be doing melee-based combat. Especially using Reiken no Michi as her primary bukijutsu once she has obtained her third class. (Also think it’d be cool to have an ascended kurama form with Reiken no Michi) Additionally, Infernal Winds works well with her due to her Uchiha bloodline. Most of the techniques in Uchiha are fire based, so I’ll be able to take advantage of the dehydration, increased size, and potential decrease in enemies fire and wind techniques. The doubling of the techniques size is important to the overall build as I’ll be making a custom for Miki that produces a sort of Mokuton type Susanoo armor. In the long run, it’ll basically make her a large scale threat and allow her to switch from melee to mid distance combat as frequently as she needs. Everything Kurama has from techniques to Pas are things Miki would be able to consistently use regardless of her fighting large enemies or just in her normal form.

I plan on also making Miki a Daoist Child of Evergreen. I want to be able to support the people Miki is fighting with by being able to share Pas with them through the Evergreen path and having Kurama’s Pas would allow for stronger Pas she could give her squad to use. Especially with them all being Uchiha and using fire and Wind they could all have Infernal Winds to share instead of hoarding it to herself. Really, I want to use Kurama to not only increase Miki’s power, but to increase the power of those around her. The Daoist part of it is more synergistic with Kurama's Sagemode as it gives her access to creating Yin & Yang techniques. This is something I'm doing as apart of her build and for lore reasons to make Miki a warrior for nature. After she has finished her Dao missions she'll have access to every base element as well as Yin & Yang. Of course fire and wind comes from Kurama and that's something I intend on using as a thing for Kurama to taunt Miki with.

How active are you? I’m at this point super active. I post nearly every day when I can. I had a little bit of a lull when I was transitioning into a new job and had studying for finals, but I quickly picked up from that and kept my activity at what it normally is. I have 6 characters currently and post as all of them in the main timelines and in different MiTs. Additionally, I’ve been helping run mod missions in the guild that in the past would have pulled away from my own activity, but it hasn’t as much as I thought it nearly would.

I’ve also been a lot more active in the ooc stuff as well. I’m practically always in the discord chat and I even managed to get over my anxiety of joining a call. I’m even in calls a couple times a week if I can help it. Overall, my activity from where it used to be has increased by what feels like to me a thousand percent, in the guild and in OOC.

If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki? Miki is a character I’m particularly excited about and am having a lot of fun Rping. There’s a lot of story things I want to do with her and she even has a squad so, she’ll be one of my most active characters. Even if I decided I had to reduce my characters to maintain activity levels, she would be a character I keep regardless. If things ever came to the point where I didn't think I could post anymore, I wouldn't have an issue giving up Kurama to allow another member to have a chance to have him.

What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot? Miki has already begun taking part in guild events and just started posting with her squad. I really want her to take on more Jashinists and take part in as many of the guild events as I can reasonably get her into. (Obviously won’t take part in the Amegakure Academy event or things like that, but everything going on with the Jashinists, I want her to be there.) If she received Kurama, I think it would also be a big plot point for her current squad and in the formations of relationships she has with the others.
One major plot point I’d want her to have is constantly struggling with Kurama taunting Miki for being the source of her fire techniques outside of her Uchiha clan. I’d have him constantly reminding her that she only had the power because of him and that she’s not a true Uchiha. This is where I’d have her get advice from Kai on how to deal with it and form a tighter bond between Miki and Kai. I’d also have her go to Sumika for advice as she’s been around Konoha for a long time and Miki could use the help. She’d also be able to use Sadayo as a major mentor considering the relationship between Masato and Sadayo. This means getting a lot of other people involved with what I’m doing and helping give other people things to do in the guild.
Later on she’ll hopefully be the captain of Konoha’s airforce which would also mean she would be directly put under Masato. When Kondo comes back, she’ll be able to train with him further and continue Kurama’s story that has already been going for years on Kondo.

Overall, I have a lot of stuff planned for Miki from just normal squad stuff to the grand scheme guild arc.

What have you done to earn this demon? I’ve been in the guild for years now and have been constantly active ever since I rejoined. My main contribution to the guild I suppose is trying to be as helpful as I can to everyone. I’ve run missions for other members, answer questions all of the time, have reworked several things in this guild, and over all have tried to leave a positive impact on the guild. This week alone I’ve spent around 6 hours alone trying to get through all of the custom techniques approved and keeping them caught up. The other approval threads fortunately didn’t take as much time. I’ve also been spending a lot of time on projects I’ve laid out for myself. They’re currently in a state that isn’t really worth presenting at the time, but I’m trying to get them to a point where I at least have a proof of concept. Regardless, I think I’ve proven myself to be a dedicated member of both the crew and just the guild as a whole.

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:28 am

Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character?
Kagerou, for the time being. After all, you guys are planning to have Kurama sealed as part of the Jashin arc, right? She's the only character I have who can catch up to the rest of you by the time that happens. After that, who knows?~ (The actual answer is I know, and I have something of an idea for Kagerou to transfer Kyuubi to a new character not long after hosting it but I honestly don't know if I can handle another character.)

Well, the answer is easy~ The demon would complement Kagerou's build because Kurama is a fox! Is any other reason needed?

Answering the actual question, I'm not sure what to say or what to focus on. Kurama has some definite perks, but he's also very much a jack of all trades. He gives some specific sweet treats spread across several different combat types, and a slew of general boons that just about any character can appreciate. Increased chakra pool and chakra regeneration can be appreciated by any character. Heck, even though Kagerou can already heal herself and use sensory techniques, I appreciate the free healing and slightly improved sensory given to the demon host. The long and short of it is, if we're talking about which character is going to best maximize Kurama, then Kagerou isn't it, but I'm also not going to say "no" to any of what Kurama gives.

In some ways, even if the two do not complement each other well, they're similar in that both sort of fall into a jack-of-all-trades role. Kurama helps a good many types of builds and Kagerou dips her toes into a good many types of builds.

If there's any one thing I want Kurama for above all else, it's the Yokai Domination Technique. I've only got vague ideas of what I'd do with it, but I think it is cool and... Well, more on that later.

How active are you?
I generally take a week to respond, and I make an additional effort to not take any longer than a week for posts during events or real time. I may have slowed down but I am at least steady... I think.

Pretty much the above. I try to maintain a semblance of balance in activity between any rpcs I have, but until Kagerou's story is over, she'll be the last rpc Iet go.

What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot?
The same as usual, probably. Show up at events and observe on standby until there's a moment to step up. I'm not the type to compete for the spotlight (usually) but real life time be willing, I'm always one to step up should I be around to catch whiff of anything interesting happening. Well, interesting for her. I don't think myself a strong enough rper to be a mover or shaker of the world, but I do think myself nosy enough to intrude with the demon whenever it's either most needed or least welcome~

To bring in more specific expectations and plans. I don't know if Finch will continue this storyline in Arashi, but I think that the village had a sort of divide between those who welcomed the new yokai residents and those who didn't. Now, usually, Kagerou isn't the type to advertise what she does and doesn't have, but I'm supposing there's going to be too many eye witnesses that matter to bother. The arashikage is bound to learn, which gives Kagerou zero reason to put up a front of not having the demon. Remember the Yokai Domination technique I like so much While it's clearly meant to forcefully draw in allies for a battle, it has clear implications on the kind of influence Kurama can exert on the yokai. It may be something interesting to play with in the development of Arashi-yokai relationships if such a thing is something people are still interested in.

Otherwise, when Kagerou eventually retires from Arashi (in the distant, distant future), I'll probably have her wander around making yokai friends. No idea how that might affect guild activity, but hey. It's a good excuse to jump right into interaction with any other yokai characters.

As an out of character side note, there is a part of me that wants to see Kurama's host in Zaishin. This will probably be what I do if I decide to have Kagerou pass Kurama to a new rpc. Zaishin's first demon, as well as the abilities of both Kurama and the Golden Dragon to control yokai. I think there's a lot to explore there.

I have... existed? And not started any fights! Yeah!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:00 am
- I would be making a completely new character for this demon
- Well, I would have to go to Ninjutsu / Taijutsu. I believe with the Harsh Elementalist and Berserker disciplines, I think that would compliment Kyuubi perfectly. The 9-Tails has an overwhelming power in Ninjutsu and Sensory abilities. You could even compliment it with a Ninjutsu/Scholar directional and really hone in on the ability to sense negative emotions and the ability to detect genjutsu.
How active are you?
- I’m fairly active, I want to be more active and I think that Kyuubi would also help me contribute to the guild.
- I can be a daily poster if allowed, I have time in my day to get a few posts out without feeling rushed.
- I would like to adventure with the Kyuubi back to the Leaf as a genin, Give the Kyuubi a fresh start and evolve with the plot of the Leaf as it grows.
- I would like to give what i can back to the guild, I honestly I don’t think that I deserve or I am entitled to this demon (as I have applied for demons in the past). I can show through action that I can have a demon and contribute to the plot as much as possible. I’m always down to brainstorm and come up with a storyline.

LavenderandVelvet

Eifer

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:42 pm

Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character? I will have it added to my per-existing character, Tomo.

How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities? Tomo's elemental affinity is the same and he is a taijutsu specialist which will lend itself quite well to the nine-tails augmenting abilities and physical strikes.

How active are you? Recently I have been posting roughly once a week but I have just finished moving and can potentially post much more frequently.

If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki? Ideally much more active as I would like the character to be involved in things as much as possible and make full use of the nine-tails.

What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot? Currently Tomo has joined with the Jashinists who's plots involve the tailed beasts. This is an alliance of convenience and survival, Tomo is already looking for a way to come out ahead. Since he's already involved and the sealing will be part of the event I believe Tomo receiving the nine tails could add an interesting layer to the event. Depending on how things play out either to turn against the Jashinists or further their plans.

Beyond the Jashin arc depending on how things are resolved I had planned for Tomo to begin to build a power base in the form of a criminal organization to aid his family with their goal of retaking their homeland. The power of the nine tails would greatly contribute to and speed up this plot-line that I would like to involve both the other guild members playing Nekonokami family characters as well as any rogue/unaffiliated character that would be interested in joining up with such an event.

What have you done to earn this demon?While I am a fairly new member I have been trying to get involved with events within the guild to establish my characters and work them into positions with which I can run plotlines with others as that has always been one of my passions with roleplaying. (Way back in the day I was a mod in a Naruto guild and my main role was to run missions and plots for people.) So while I haven't been around as long as or done as much for the guild as other applicants it is my hope to use the nine-tails as a path to contribute as much as possible to the guild.

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games