Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Recent Haitus

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XI_Shiro_IX

Thirteenth Seraph

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:09 pm
Hello all!

I want to apologize for my recent haitus from the guild, i have been incredibly busy, and stressed. Between taking care of my doggo and his surgery, working on building my business, and songwriting i really haven't had the time to hop on. However, i will try to be more active. As well, I want to give a major shout to our lovelys JoyRose, and Darkness & Wings for keeping me in their thoughts, it means so much! heart I wish you all the best, and i hope to get to talk to you all and meet you in the future to come. I love you guys! whee

Thank you,

Ellie (XI_Shiro_IX)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:06 pm
XI_Shiro_IX
Hello all!

I want to apologize for my recent haitus from the guild, i have been incredibly busy, and stressed. Between taking care of my doggo and his surgery, working on building my business, and songwriting i really haven't had the time to hop on. However, i will try to be more active. As well, I want to give a major shout to our lovelys JoyRose, and Darkness & Wings for keeping me in their thoughts, it means so much! heart I wish you all the best, and i hope to get to talk to you all and meet you in the future to come. I love you guys! whee

Thank you,

Ellie (XI_Shiro_IX)
Hugs  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

NSTG Treasurer
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:10 pm
You don't need to apologize at all, and we're glad things are starting to smooth out for you. I'm going to move this thread and its companion to our NSTG Chatterbox. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:00 pm
XI_Shiro_IX
Hello all!

Thank you,

Ellie (XI_Shiro_IX)

Hi! Welcome back! It's good to see you again. smile

Max  

Wing Chun Master Yip Man

Snowfriend Cookie

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items