Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Games on Gaia (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pompomhoney

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:35 am
hi there!!! i'd like to ask what is there to do on gaia? back when i used to play gaia about more than 10 years ago, i vaguely remember that spaces like zomg!, virtual hollywood and towns were popular... but without flash, i guess they are dead?

i would love to hear what you guys recommend to do on gaia!! thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:01 am
zOMG can still run on other platforms that imitate flash, but I have forgotten the names of them. Lake Kindred still works because it was never a flash game. Gaia is still working on making games on a more stable platform, but as usual it's taking longer than hoped.

I'm moving this to the Q&A forum in case anyone else has answers for you. biggrin  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

pompomhoney

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:52 am
JoyRose
zOMG can still run on other platforms that imitate flash, but I have forgotten the names of them. Lake Kindred still works because it was never a flash game. Gaia is still working on making games on a more stable platform, but as usual it's taking longer than hoped.

I'm moving this to the Q&A forum in case anyone else has answers for you. biggrin

alright, thank you!! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:13 pm
Like Joy said, you can still run the old games. Lanzer just finished stabilizing a batch of them yesterday. Aside from games, you can still chat in the forum, cruise the MP, and other such things. There's also Achievements you can do for challenges.  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

pompomhoney

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 12:27 am
heart  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff