Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:26 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
She looked at Donnie with concern. "Don't tell Leo..." She murmured. "He went to New York to hunt."

"Hunt?!" he asked. He then lowered his voice. "He couldn't have done that here?"
Xena lowered her head. "Apparently he's got the need to have human flesh...saying that it's hard for a zombie to stop eating stuff like that cold turkey. I told him that it's only gonna have him crave for it more and more...and as a human myself now, it could potentially have him see me as food...as well as maybe April and Casey...."

"I think if he thought he'd become a danger to you, he'd put himself down." Donnie said carefully. "Let's look at this scientifically. For a moment, think about this, Raph, though sentient, is a zombie. Now your average zombie is just a brainless reanimated corpse. They are no more than a vehicle for the virus that killed them. The virus was transferred to them through bodily fluid of some sort, most of the time bites. The virus is what has reanimated the corpse and has control of the zombie's mind or what's left of it. What is the virus goal, like any virus, it's goal is to spread. So it drives the zombie to bite and eat humans. Thus spreading the virus. Zombies being dead, their system no longer works. Raph has no heartbeat, he doesn't breathe. This also goes to the uglier parts of being alive. The digestion system on a zombie does not work. So a zombie can never get full. They can actually eat until they literally explode their insides because the flesh they consume has nowhere to go. Raph has probably never wanted to talk to you about something so disgusting. He throws his meals back up. In the forest or wherever he is. Somewhere away from you. Even the jerky you've given him. The popcorn. He can't digest it. A zombie is only created to spread the virus. It's their only goal. Now, I have some other theories. Perhaps, zombies like Finley and Raph can maintain sentience by consuming human flesh. Though they end up having to throw it back up. I don't know about Finley though. I doubt he'd let me ask and the only reason I know about Raph is I saw him one day in the forest. I digress. This could also be in their heads. The virus is still there. It still wants to spread and upon regaining sentience, if it was the amount of flesh they consumed or not, they may think that they still need it and they may not. It could be as bad as an addict thinking they need a certain drug or drink to function. While in New York, in the military woman's base, I found some notes that showed a zombie that never ate lived just as long as a zombie that did. I had a thought, and you might not like it, what if we got it where Raph no longer ate anything? It may be with him like some addicts and he may go through DTs or even have one of his rages, but maybe we could make it happen." Donnie explained. "Just remember, everything I've told you is just theory from notes I took from the base, and things I've observed from the zombies in New York and Raph himself."
She frowned as she listened. "We got to do something, Donnie. You all have human friends, and they have families and friends...I'm more worried that Raph might eventually attack one of them if not me during one of his hungered states. I know Leo's still not over from when Raph killed an innocent man...I'm more worried that Raph might put himself in a situation that might get him put down." She said as she gently rubbed her arm. "I know he doesn't mean to...it's just I can't help but feel that something might happen, you know?"

"Then, all I can think of is when everything settles down some and I get the chance we'll lock him in a room. A week, a month, maybe. We get him detoxed from eating human flesh. Show him it can be done. He'll be mad. You know he will. As it is, all I can do is think to treat this as an addiction. Force him to detox. When someone is detoxing, it can be dangerous and with Raph's already volatile moods.....it'll be worse. Mood swings, anxiety, depression, and agitation. Flu-like symptoms, shaking, nausea, and headaches. Cravings. He'll be craving big time."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
She looked at Donnie with concern. "Don't tell Leo..." She murmured. "He went to New York to hunt."

"Hunt?!" he asked. He then lowered his voice. "He couldn't have done that here?"
Xena lowered her head. "Apparently he's got the need to have human flesh...saying that it's hard for a zombie to stop eating stuff like that cold turkey. I told him that it's only gonna have him crave for it more and more...and as a human myself now, it could potentially have him see me as food...as well as maybe April and Casey...."

"I think if he thought he'd become a danger to you, he'd put himself down." Donnie said carefully. "Let's look at this scientifically. For a moment, think about this, Raph, though sentient, is a zombie. Now your average zombie is just a brainless reanimated corpse. They are no more than a vehicle for the virus that killed them. The virus was transferred to them through bodily fluid of some sort, most of the time bites. The virus is what has reanimated the corpse and has control of the zombie's mind or what's left of it. What is the virus goal, like any virus, it's goal is to spread. So it drives the zombie to bite and eat humans. Thus spreading the virus. Zombies being dead, their system no longer works. Raph has no heartbeat, he doesn't breathe. This also goes to the uglier parts of being alive. The digestion system on a zombie does not work. So a zombie can never get full. They can actually eat until they literally explode their insides because the flesh they consume has nowhere to go. Raph has probably never wanted to talk to you about something so disgusting. He throws his meals back up. In the forest or wherever he is. Somewhere away from you. Even the jerky you've given him. The popcorn. He can't digest it. A zombie is only created to spread the virus. It's their only goal. Now, I have some other theories. Perhaps, zombies like Finley and Raph can maintain sentience by consuming human flesh. Though they end up having to throw it back up. I don't know about Finley though. I doubt he'd let me ask and the only reason I know about Raph is I saw him one day in the forest. I digress. This could also be in their heads. The virus is still there. It still wants to spread and upon regaining sentience, if it was the amount of flesh they consumed or not, they may think that they still need it and they may not. It could be as bad as an addict thinking they need a certain drug or drink to function. While in New York, in the military woman's base, I found some notes that showed a zombie that never ate lived just as long as a zombie that did. I had a thought, and you might not like it, what if we got it where Raph no longer ate anything? It may be with him like some addicts and he may go through DTs or even have one of his rages, but maybe we could make it happen." Donnie explained. "Just remember, everything I've told you is just theory from notes I took from the base, and things I've observed from the zombies in New York and Raph himself."
She frowned as she listened. "We got to do something, Donnie. You all have human friends, and they have families and friends...I'm more worried that Raph might eventually attack one of them if not me during one of his hungered states. I know Leo's still not over from when Raph killed an innocent man...I'm more worried that Raph might put himself in a situation that might get him put down." She said as she gently rubbed her arm. "I know he doesn't mean to...it's just I can't help but feel that something might happen, you know?"

"Then, all I can think of is when everything settles down some and I get the chance we'll lock him in a room. A week, a month, maybe. We get him detoxed from eating human flesh. Show him it can be done. He'll be mad. You know he will. As it is, all I can do is think to treat this as an addiction. Force him to detox. When someone is detoxing, it can be dangerous and with Raph's already volatile moods.....it'll be worse. Mood swings, anxiety, depression, and agitation. Flu-like symptoms, shaking, nausea, and headaches. Cravings. He'll be craving big time."
"And we'll have to be ready while he's detoxing...First, we gotta figure out where we can lock him up at and make sure there's no way of escaping." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"And we'll have to be ready while he's detoxing...First, we gotta figure out where we can lock him up at and make sure there's no way of escaping." She said.

"I can maybe brick up the windows of one of the rooms, or maybe.....put together a room in the basement. There would be no way out then. I'm giving you fair warning, he's going to be mad. He might even be resentful. He's going to say awful things while detoxing. Most people do. He'll say things to hurt your feelings. Make you not care. Make you want to let him out and send him away. You're going to have to be stubborn. Don't take it personal." Donnie said in warning.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"I can maybe brick up the windows of one of the rooms, or maybe.....put together a room in the basement. There would be no way out then. I'm giving you fair warning, he's going to be mad. He might even be resentful. He's going to say awful things while detoxing. Most people do. He'll say things to hurt your feelings. Make you not care. Make you want to let him out and send him away. You're going to have to be stubborn. Don't take it personal." Donnie said in warning.
"A room in the basement would be the better choice." She said with a nod before hearing Donnie's warning. "I'll do what it takes to help him..." She said. "Might want to let Leo, Mikey, and Splinter know as well."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"A room in the basement would be the better choice." She said with a nod before hearing Donnie's warning. "I'll do what it takes to help him..." She said. "Might want to let Leo, Mikey, and Splinter know as well."

"Then we have a plan. I'll get to work on the room." Donnie said as he stood up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Then we have a plan. I'll get to work on the room." Donnie said as he stood up.
"I'll have to talk to Yumi as well about it as well." She said. "If we want this to work, we'll have to make sure Raph doesn't get loose while he's detoxing. We'll need everyone's cooperation to make this work..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"I'll have to talk to Yumi as well about it as well." She said. "If we want this to work, we'll have to make sure Raph doesn't get loose while he's detoxing. We'll need everyone's cooperation to make this work..."

"You're right. We should set things up while Raph's out. Hopefully this'll be the last time he has to go to New York." Donnie said as he headed for the basement. They had no way of knowing that their plans would get sidetracked by the arrival of Nira and Zoey and the death of Splinter.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff