Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He found a large duffel bag on the floor and grabbed it to put the items they found in. "What should we look for next?"
"Let's check and see if there's any wood or anything Donnie needs for repairs or building something. We won't be able to bring any of that back since we took the motorcycle, but at least we'll know they're there, ya know?" She said.

"Ok." he said with a nod. He would make sure it was safe to leave the shop before then heading for the nearest shop that might sale wood.
Xena tilted her head slightly when Raph was about to leave the store. "Let's finish checking here first. This is a hardware store afterall, there should be wood and other building materials here." She said before heading down to the aisle where the building materials were kept.

"s**t. Ya right...." He said rubbing the back of his head. "Sometimes I feel like my brain just wants ta be sluggish..."
"Could the zombie infection nomming at your own brain." She said with a chuckle.

He didn't laugh and instead rubbed at the back of his head again. "Yeah. Maybe...." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ok." he said with a nod. He would make sure it was safe to leave the shop before then heading for the nearest shop that might sale wood.
Xena tilted her head slightly when Raph was about to leave the store. "Let's finish checking here first. This is a hardware store afterall, there should be wood and other building materials here." She said before heading down to the aisle where the building materials were kept.

"s**t. Ya right...." He said rubbing the back of his head. "Sometimes I feel like my brain just wants ta be sluggish..."
"Could the zombie infection nomming at your own brain." She said with a chuckle.

He didn't laugh and instead rubbed at the back of his head again. "Yeah. Maybe...." he murmured.
Noting how he was rubbing the back of his head had her frown. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean any offense..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Noting how he was rubbing the back of his head had her frown. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean any offense..."

"Nah. Ya fine. C'mon. Let's find those buildin supplies." he said walking on further to look for any wood or even some tin. They wouldn't be able to take it with them, but knowing where it was would come in handy and they could bring the van back later and get it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Nah. Ya fine. C'mon. Let's find those buildin supplies." he said walking on further to look for any wood or even some tin. They wouldn't be able to take it with them, but knowing where it was would come in handy and they could bring the van back later and get it.
She nodded as she would follow after him, looking around for any building supplies.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She nodded as she would follow after him, looking around for any building supplies.

They would find some. Looked like anything that couldn't be carried away pretty easily was left behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

They would find some. Looked like anything that couldn't be carried away pretty easily was left behind.
Xena took notice of the supplies before nodding to herself in approval then looked at Raph. "Found some. Least Donnie's gonna be happy about this."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena took notice of the supplies before nodding to herself in approval then looked at Raph. "Found some. Least Donnie's gonna be happy about this."

"Yeah. Food next?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She gave a nod. "Yep, lead the way."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:33 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He nodded and led her to the nearest little grocery store.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena looked around as she followed Raph. "Hopefully we find a decent amount of food." She said. "Otherwise, we might have to go with surviving off the land."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena looked around as she followed Raph. "Hopefully we find a decent amount of food." She said. "Otherwise, we might have to go with surviving off the land."

"Yeah. Nothin wrong wit that though." he said as he found a little grocery store and went inside. It was completely ransacked and only a few canned foods on the shelves. The food in the freezers were completely rancid.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. Nothin wrong wit that though." he said as he found a little grocery store and went inside. It was completely ransacked and only a few canned foods on the shelves. The food in the freezers were completely rancid.
"Looks like it's been nearly wiped cleaned..." She murmured before making a face upon seeing the rancid food in the freezers.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:51 pm
In Donnie's lab, there was a noise. A woman suddenly appears from the darkness. She walks over to the drawing table and looks around at the inventions being made. "Oh my! How cute! I do enjoy this." She takes a sheet of paper and starts to make some drawings. "Let's see, what would Yumi need? Fresh water, sanitation, a good food supply." She taps her fingers on a cane then sighs softly to herself.

She had not intended to become emotionally bonded to the being she helped to make, but here she was. She had to make sure that Yumi grew up in an environment that would help her the most. "Fresh water seems like a good start. Computer, please show any and all distilleries close to my current location." A holographic map appeared and she looked it over.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Looks like it's been nearly wiped cleaned..." She murmured before making a face upon seeing the rancid food in the freezers.

Raph sighed, but went around grabbing whatever canned food he could that could still be used.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:13 pm
Niede
In Donnie's lab, there was a noise. A woman suddenly appears from the darkness. She walks over to the drawing table and looks around at the inventions being made. "Oh my! How cute! I do enjoy this." She takes a sheet of paper and starts to make some drawings. "Let's see, what would Yumi need? Fresh water, sanitation, a good food supply." She taps her fingers on a cane then sighs softly to herself.

She had not intended to become emotionally bonded to the being she helped to make, but here she was. She had to make sure that Yumi grew up in an environment that would help her the most. "Fresh water seems like a good start. Computer, please show any and all distilleries close to my current location." A holographic map appeared and she looked it over.

She would hear noise as someone was entering the downstairs basement lab.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games