Edit: Resolved! We have a match!

User Image

And this is gonna seem a bit romance-thirsty and a bit character match-makery, but bear with me, I have reasons. These include, but are not limited to:

☆ I see lots of "multi-player" (is that the correct term?) families in the guild and it seems like more fun to me to do that than to own the whole family myself ☆

☆ This is a little bit less about the romancey type stuff and more about messing with Wyn / expanding the family ☆

☆ That being said I'm down for pretty much anything, and I think it would be super cute and fun to roleplay if they met at a star party during, say, an eclipse or comet ☆

☆ I'm thinking that they'll adopt some orphans eventually so Wyn can have brothers / sisters ☆

But I'm gonna get to the point now...

Pending his approval and his daughter's journey to Hogwarts, my character Adan Vaughan-Warde will be making his first foray into the world of dating since his divorce and I'm looking to outsource the role of his future life partner. This can be a pre-existing character or a brand new one, and while Adan has so far only been with women in my head and in his life, I don't hate the idea of exploring his sexuality or even Wyn coming to terms with such an adjustment. So, any gender works! I also won't be super disappointed if I don't get any takers but I think it would be a lovely roleplay opportunity. If not, I will end up making and playing the character myself.

To sell the idea, I made Adan a little dating profile, if you will:

Adan Vaughan-Warde ☆ 46 ☆ Auto Mechanic ☆ Astronomer
"Man must rise above the Earth—to the top of the atmosphere and beyond—for only thus will he fully understand the world in which he lives."
- Socrates

User Image

🌒xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx🌓xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx🌕xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx🌗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx🌘

Hobbies:
Stargazing, Astronomy, Camping, Backpacking

Family:
One daughter, Wynnie. She is everything to me.

If anyone is game, shoot me a response or catch me on chatzy. heart