Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆CHAT ROOM
What is the Story behind your Username?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:33 pm

Just Curious What is the story behind your Username?

My username is from an early 2000's anime/ manga called (ultra maniac).
I just started getting into manga
( ultra maniac is the 2nd manga i have have ever read (first was fruits basket))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:58 am
My sister and I shared an account for a while, though she didn't want to, but I had little reason to have an account. She then threw the account at me and I never changed the name.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Masmoto

Merry Supporter

23,000 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:46 pm
I just randomly chose the name from Bleach  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:49 am
i think worms are neat blaugh  

wormyy

Egg

KayaLing

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:38 am
My username is my main OC (i.e. original character)'s name. She's a magical neko girl with storm and star powers.

gaia_star Kaya was made to rhyme with my OC's best friend's name, which was Rhia. Kaya is pronounced as 'K-yeah' while Rhia is pronounced as 'Ray-yeah'. I don't really know the meaning of Kaya though, but my actual former best friend might know since we both created our OCs together.
gaia_star Ling comes from the first part of my actual last name.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:58 am
I was about... 17 when I first made my first gaia account back in fall of 2008. A close friend of mine who I'm still friends with to this day, told me about this site and it sounded pretty cool So when I was coming up with a username, Ryu from Street Fighter came to mind cause when I was a kid I loved Ryu a lot and he was my favorite character to play as in Street Fighter II.

I also thought about Ninjas since I was also obsessed with ninjas back in the day(Yes I was heavily into Naruto at the time too. Not so much anymore though I still like the original Naruto. xP) So yeah I just combined the two together and that's how I came up with Ninjaryu although the 11 part is just a random number there's no significance to that. lol  

Ninja Ryu11

Friendly Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:55 pm
~BUMP~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:40 pm
I wanted a username I could use EVERYWHERE, so I made it up randomly & thought it sounded cute 3nodding

Fast forward 8 or 9 years, now suddenly when I try to make a new profile anywhere, 3 out of 5 times it's already taken classified_fu

My own made-up, random, phonetic jargle- taken! stressed

I miss when there was still room for individuality online...  

Koetto

Original Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100

VampyQ888

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2024 7:43 pm
Just retrieved my account a few days ago and my username used to be my real name and the year I'm supposed to die 💀 which I got from playing death clock I think? when I was kid lol then I changed it to this new one which is Marceline's title as the vampire queen cuz I love her so much :3  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 7:06 am
Rie = three letters from my actual name, also a rearrangement of the letters of one of my fave ocs' name.

Midorima = Midorima Shintaro, from Kuroko no Basket. i'm insanely in love with him (despite green only being a nice color to me under super special circumstances ie. him), so i decided to take his last name. peak yumejo movement 3nodding  

Rie Midorima

☆CHAT ROOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff