Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Salutations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-Ho, Fiddle-Lee-Dee!
  A Pirate's Life for Me!
  Nah! The Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nothin' to ...
View Results

Captain Delicious

Timid Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:11 pm
Greetings, salutations, bonjour, hola.
Please, do not take my trilingual out for a test spin, as I study very occasionally, but this is because the brain dumps 80% of what is learned, so I return to my self-paced studies from time to time.

Now! Vu le vu danzer avec moi? I kid, although I really wish dance classes were open again, because I really need to shake off some rust, and it's probably the best, full-body exercise integrated with cardio. I mean, look how happy Jennifer Lopez and Shakira look.

I joined Gaia online back in 2006 with this avatar. I experienced young adolescence at the fullest with the mask of the internet to give me cover, and protection for my irresponsible decisions in posts; please don't look at my history lol I beg of anyone.

I am returning to Gaia online as on the horizon I am curious to pick up digital artistry! I recounted on Gaia online having a strong community around art, and criticism, so I asked an old friend if this place was still operating. I am back, and I am like a freshly delivered babee!

Anyway! I hope to make new friends on the way as my older friends seemed to have been incinerated by admins a long time ago... and if they were, I don't know how I made it out alive, and with new friends I hope to best portray how I really would act in person!

I have a vision, to re-envision GaiaOnline's glory days. I don't know how the details will work out just yet, but by gum I will make stickers and bomb my neighborhood if I have to!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:06 am
Captain Delicious
!

Welcome back to Gaia and welcome to the NSTG!  

Wing Chun Master Yip Man

Snowfriend Cookie

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100

Captain Delicious

Timid Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:52 pm
Wing Chun Master Yip Man
Captain Delicious
!

Welcome back to Gaia and welcome to the NSTG!

Thank you for the welcome, and thank you for the welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:13 am
Welcome! I used to wear the ORLY hat religiously, haha. Very classic look.  

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:30 pm
Welcome! Glad you've joined us!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:33 pm
Chiru-pon

Thank you for the warm welcome!
And, yes, my outfit is very classic, because I haven't logged in since a long time lol
I'm still researching into newer outfits, but I'm keeping this one registered.  

Captain Delicious

Timid Friend

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:12 pm
Captain Delicious
Chiru-pon

And, yes, my outfit is very classic, because I haven't logged in since a long time lol

Same, but I whaled to get some new stuff, haha. It's very confusing! Everyone was using platinum and at the time I still had gold. I finally transferred to plat though.

If you need help with cheap avatar items, I like to browse this thread: https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/avatar-talk/unexpectedly-inexpensive/t.106383618_recent/

If you decide to comment on that thread, remember to post an item. If too many post "un-related" content, it gets moved to Chatterbox where the thread gets lost. sad It happened before because too many people were writing "Thank you" posts so mods moved it since it wasn't relevant to Avatar Talk. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:34 pm
JoyRose

Thank you for the warm welcome as well!
I hope to assist where I am able  

Captain Delicious

Timid Friend

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:04 pm
Captain Delicious
JoyRose

Thank you for the warm welcome as well!
I hope to assist where I am able

Great! We hope you are enjoying our event in the Holiday subforum. We have games, simple contests, and lots of fun! There are also word games in the Word Games subforum, and Charities in the Charities subforum. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:43 pm
Chiru-pon
Captain Delicious
Chiru-pon

Same, but I whaled to get some new stuff, haha. It's very confusing! Everyone was using platinum and at the time I still had gold. I finally transferred to plat though.

If you need help with cheap avatar items, I like to browse this thread: https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/avatar-talk/unexpectedly-inexpensive/t.106383618_recent/

If you decide to comment on that thread, remember to post an item. If too many post "un-related" content, it gets moved to Chatterbox where the thread gets lost. sad It happened before because too many people were writing "Thank you" posts so mods moved it since it wasn't relevant to Avatar Talk. :/

Ahh, I see. I actually haven't made my way to that corner of Gaia, yet, since being back. To relate my hesitation towards venturing there into something I hope we all can understand; my hesitation would be as similar as to me being a beginner dancer jumping straight into advanced classes!  

Captain Delicious

Timid Friend

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces