Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
1306: Heisuke and Daisuke Akiyama Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:26 pm
”tiny14xx2”

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
This is Me My Voice My Marital Status: Married to Akiyama Heisuke My Home: 1318 Ombre
☆═━┈┈━═☆

The homebody was out of his house of his own volition. Generally he only left for work or when asked by his beloved husband, but today he had planned to be a bit impulsive and so he would take his husband out somewhere. Just cause he could. It took a moment to think of a place to go: restaurants were out because he had been spoiled by Hei-chan and his homecooking, most everything else tasted bland these days, but also it needed to be someplace not too crowded for both their sakes. Outside was usually a good bet, but with this frigid weather more likely than not they would both suffer. Nope, had to be inside, away from crowds, and not at a restaurant. Finally he decided on the aquarium. ”Hei-chan, want to go to the aquarium today? I doubt it will be very crowded in the winter, and if starts getting a little crowded we could always slip into one of the darker sections. Could slip into them without the crowd too, if you want. If any fish tries to rat on us we’ll be having sushi tonight.” He flashed what he hoped was a wry smile. In ye olden days he hadn’t cared much if his non-verbal language got the point across, the few people he cared about knew him well enough to understand what he meant probably. But ever since he met his husband he had been trying to learn how to communicate effectively. He felt he actually had something to lose if he screwed up too badly. Even now when he knew his husband could understand him, he was still careful. ”But if you’d rather do something else, I’d be happy to oblige. Just so long as it includes us being together.” Flirting was so much easier when he could just state the obvious.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Associates: Hei-chan Condition: Good Spirit's Approval Rating: Positive O O C: It exists.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

My languages will be noted as follows: English, ((Japanese)), [[German]]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:50 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽