Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
1306: Heisuke and Daisuke Akiyama Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:03 am
Heisuke and Daisuke Akiyama

Bedroom:
                                  The room that Heisuke and Daisuke share together. It is sure to hold very different types of
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bedroom:
                                  Description.

Bathrooms:
                                  Description

Living Room:
                                  Description.

Kitchen:
                                  Description

Garage:
                                  Description

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:27 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Dai-chan and my thoughts | Mood : Nostalgic | OOC : --

The moving itself was a little rough at times. He didn't like having to move the heavier stuff with his muscles still a little tense. Eventually his body will have to learn how to live without the pain of the curse lifted. Thank goodness for that too. It was really starting to become too touch and go there in the last few months. He was so sure that he was going to die from the curse, that he had already started getting his ducks all in a neat row. And then in came Seiji with his stupid and beautiful medical brain. Swooping in to save this old geezer's life. "I can't wait to see the room complete." He murmurs absently to himself as he sets the last of his plants on the sill of the window to get some light. Despite his husband's darker nature, the man likes bright and open atmospheres. He wants light fill the room from the window when he is relaxing in the living room.

Yeah, the moving could be rough itself, but the upacking was his favorite part. Deciding where every little item will go to complete your home. Pieces of himself, pieces of Dai sprinkled all throughout their home. Even bits of Seiji, Mitsuru and Stitch too. Because he misses them already and he needs to have their goodbye gifts out where he can see them. From Mitsuru, a beautiful photo album halfway filled with pictures of him and Seiji when they were little. Of Elias and Mitsuru playing in the mud while Seiji looks at them in disgust. Smiling children and happy families come together. Of Seiji's and Elias's parents smiling beautifully with their infants. Memories of birthdays, holidays, and special events. And an entirely blank half of the book to put new memories in right after the last photo of his and Daisuke's wedding. He puts that on the shelf first when it is ready.

From Seiji, it was just one simple note. It might not seem like much, but the contents were what mattered to him. While Seiji is a jaded person stuck in his grief, he did have a kind heart that his husband softened considerably over the years. A thank you for having a son like Mitsuru to be his friend when he was going through the worst part of his life. Assurance that he would take care of him as he always has. Relief that Heisuke didn't die, because he didn't think that would have been easy on himself or Mitsuru. And well wishes for a happier marriage and an easy life. It was just a letter, but the contents were so much more impactful because of the person they came from. That went inside of the photo album the minute he uncovered it in their boxes.

And finally, from Stitch, a handmade gift as expected. He hadn't really expected to have gotten something from Stitch initially, but he certainly was happy to have. It is a bracelet that he has around his wrist this very second as he unpacks his glass cups! A cute little braided bracelet with colors that are reminiscent of everyone's hair colors. "Ahh, one got scratched." Pulling out of his thoughts about heartfelt gifts and bittersweet goodbyes, his finger brushes over the scratch along the full length of the glass as he sighs. Instead of being depressed about it, he decides that this one is his favorite glass. Because he too has a "scratch" across his neck. A reminder from his ex-wife what happens when he puts too much trust into people. She showed a side of herself that she never had before. Especially with Mitsuru and what she did to him. "Dai-chan, are you doing alright? Its been quiet."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:06 pm
tiny14xx2

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
This is Me My Voice My Marital Status: Married to Akiyama Heisuke My Home: 1318 Ombre
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Essentials had been marked as such and unpacked first, then between the two of them they had managed to get the furniture situated. That had been an ordeal in and of itself. Neither of them were at one hundred percent strength, though Heisuke was getting nearer that level every day, so it was a struggle even with both of them working together to carry some of the bigger pieces. Now they were in the final leg of the marathon. All they had to do was unpack the non-necessity boxes and place the contents and they would finally be completely moved in. Unfortunately his parents had not made this easy on them. During his previous move, they had let him keep some of his things in storage just in case he couldn’t handle living alone and needed to come back to them. But now that he was moving way far away with his husband, it was deemed that counted as a permanent residence and so all of his things had been packed up and removed from his parents’ house. At least he wasn’t a hoarder or anything, so it came out to only two mid-sized boxes and one large one. The two mid-sized ones had identification (a short descriptor, in this case “Books A-L & Warm Weather Casual Apparel” and “Books M-Z & Other Media”.) Everything in each box had been inventoried and the information had been typed up in a spreadsheet which was accessible on his phone and had been printed out and stored with other important documents. However, not only did the large box not have a label or inventory list, but he could not remember even packing it. How could it have gone by thus unprepared? His mother was just as meticulous as he, and his father was military. Yet there it sat, mocking him with its mystique. Upon closer examination of the box, he realized why he couldn’t remember packing it: the thin layer of dust which stained the box suggested it had been packed years ago. Pulling out a pocket knife, he cut the tape and opened up the box. He couldn’t decide if he should sigh or gasp as a bright red and goldenrod jersey sat neatly folded right at the top of the pile. Sitting down on the A-L Books box, he moved his old jersey off to the side and began looking through the rest of the contents of the box.

So engrossed was he in these mementos from a previous life, that he almost failed to register that his husband was talking to him.”Hmm? Oh, sorry, I’m fine. Just got distracted looking in this box of useless stuff. Guess I should have screened what boxes my parents added a little better.” Yep, it was just a box with several trophies in it, a few of his old jerseys (there were different leagues and teams for different ages,) photos of him and the rest of the team, a bunch of posters he had put up on his walls of some of his favorite players, and about an armful of other soccer-themed knickknacks that had made his half of the bedroom he shared with Nils look like a veritable soccer museum. He was about to haphazardly throw everything back in the box when he noticed something he didn’t recognize. ”Seriously, what’s with my parents and adding random s**t I don’t know about?” Picking up the black composition book, he flipped open to the first page only to see a picture of he and his brother when they were fairly young, probably about five. What struck him most about the photo was how uncharacteristic they were: Daisuke stood dirty yet triumphant, foot up on a soccer ball and his arm around his twin who was looking a bit shy. As he flipped through the pages he saw articles about matches he had been in, though of course they were rather small articles from local papers, and candid pictures taken during games or when the team was hanging out after a game. ”Should have focused on something more practical,” he thought to himself. Perhaps he didn’t notice how he genuinely smiled in every photo, a feature rarely seen even when he was young. Unless otherwise inhibited, he would slowly close the little scrapbook and put it back in the box before turning his attention to the medium boxes he could handle.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Associates: Hei-chan Condition: Good Spirit's Approval Rating: Positive O O C: Sorry that took forever.

User Image

My languages will be noted as follows: English, ((Japanese)), [[German]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:07 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Dai-chan and my thoughts | Mood : Nostalgic | OOC : --

Luckily for Heisuke, he caught glimpses of the photos as he peeked over the man's shoulder. "You looked so happy in that photo." He comments as he wraps his arms around Daisuke's waist, pressing a kiss to his shoulder. "We should put those in the scrapbook that Mitsuru gave me." More memories to add to their life together. Merging their stories as they coinhabit their space. He pulls away to snatch the book, opening it against to look at the picture inside. A version of Daisuke before he had to experience the hardships of war and loss. Before he allowed his guilt to weigh him down.

He plops down onto their couch, thumb passing over the smiling face of Daisuke in the photo. "It is almost looking at a different person. I wish I could have met you then too. Meet the Dai-chan in this photo too." He shuts the composition book with the photo still inside so he can smile at his husband. "How old were you then?" because honestly, it would have probably been creepy for them to have met if he was like in his teens. Heisuke IS older than him so...he was bound to have been an adult who was married when Daisuke was a teen. Mittchan would have been young and running amuck with Seiji and Elias trying to catch him. His life during that time period was so different too. Was he convicted yet?

It is really times like these that make him realize his age and the gap between the two of them. How old was Daisuke when he went into that war, following Seiji and Elias into his own misery? If Heisuke had been there and no in prison, would he have told Seiji and Elias not to go? Would Elias still be alive, and Seiji still happy? Mitsuru wouldn't have watched his friend die, wouldn't have been neglected as a child. Daisuke probably wouldn't have the guilt he carried for so long. Maybe he wouldn't have even joined the war at all? "Dreaming of a place where we are all whole again is kind of pointless huh? I just don't want to see the people I love struggle anymore. Feels almost like my fault because I got easily manipulated. I was weak so everyone else ended up suffering too."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:16 pm
tiny14xx2

User Image

This is Me My Voice My Marital Status: Married to Akiyama Heisuke My Home: 1318 Ombre
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Why the heck he didn’t startle when Hei-chan appeared out of nowhere and glomped on him was a mystery, perhaps he was losing touch with the combat reflexes finally. ”I had good reason to be happy. That was taken just after we beat our biggest rivals. Final score was one to zero, and I had made that goal. It was my specialty: zipping past defense and slamming the ball into the goal. Well, when I say it that way it sounds rather dull, doesn’t it.” He supposed it was just a matter of seeing it and/or being there versus trying to describe the feeling from ages past. ”Sure we can put a few in, just let me screen them first. There’s a guy who used to be a teammate who is a terrible person and I wouldn’t want him represented in the album.” He didn’t care quite so much, but he knew at some point Nils and/or Sayuri would look through it, and they wouldn’t want to see that guy. As if that was a perfectly normal thing to say, he didn’t bother elaborating on the matter but instead let Hei-chan snatch the book away from him then run off to the couch. He followed suit a couple paces behind, then flopped down onto the couch but then turned ninety degrees so that his legs dangled over the other arm of the couch and his head was resting in Heisuke’s lap. ”Hmm, in that first picture in the book, I believe I was five, though I know I look almost like a pre-teen. In the loose photo, I was fourteen, but everyone thought I was a senior. None of the pictures go past eighteen.” Cause he enlisted when he was eighteen so no more fooling around with sports for him. But to return to the misconception…”well, I’m kind of glad you didn’t know me back then, otherwise you would never have married me. I was an asocial, condescending, and aggressive a** back then. Sure I look happy in the photos, but that was just because I loved the game and even I was willing to work on teamwork. We met when it was best we met.”

Feeling the shift in…aura? ambiance? he wasn’t sure but there was definitely a perceptible shift that made him feel ill at ease. He went ahead and sat up cause he didn’t think he would be doing much good laying prone as he was. ”I admit I’m being hypocritical, but yes, it is futile. Frankly I don’t think much would have changed, but I have no way of guaranteeing that either. You know him better than I, but I was under the impression that if Seiji-san had a mind to do something, he did it. In this case, if he intended to serve in the war, do you genuinely think your protestations would have convinced him otherwise? And if he were adamant about going, would not a dutiful husband follow along? Even if it were suicidal, I know I would follow you wherever you went. With Seiji-san and Elias-san going, and, if you did not have the curse which made you so ill, do you believe Mitsu-san would have stayed with his perfectly healthy father in safety, or gone to help his friends who were in a dangerous situation? For that matter, would you have stayed behind?” Yep, that was a classic Daisuke response: bust down the argument with pure logic. ”And I hope you are not including me in that list. We didn’t know each other in the least, and I was adamant about going.” Even he could tell that was not how he should have concluded his point. Yes his practicality balanced them out, but a touch of heart was always needed when dealing with survivor’s guilt as it were. With a gentle yet firm hand he pulled Hei-chan over so that his head might rest upon Daisuke’s shoulder. ”None of it is your fault. Manipulative…” he was struggling to find a word to describe just how loathsome that thing which tried to ruin his man’s life was, but then again he could already imagine the scolding he would get for using such derogatory terms. ”A manipulative hundetochter like her has no other purpose in life but to ruin things for others. Warm, open-hearted people get it worst. Give them an inch and they will run you over for a mile. I doubt any kind soul would have fared better. And what matters most is that you came back and helped all of us heal. I won’t speak for anyone else, but I know you saved me. The war took my dream, the dream I had held since I was a tiny lad, and crushed it right before my eyes. If left that way, I probably would have allowed myself to die before I even hit twenty-five. But then I met you and all of those childhood dreams became, well, childish. You’re my dream now.”

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Associates: Hei-chan Condition: Good Spirit's Approval Rating: Positive O O C: Hope it was worth the wait...

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:18 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Dai-chan and my thoughts | I am feeling : Emotional and homesick | OOC : --

He smiles, bright and happy as Daisuke talks about the look he had in the photo. How it was a time where he accomplished something and was riding the euphoria of that accomplishment. Sometimes it feels great to accomplish something, even if it might seem small later on. "I don't think it is. It's almost like how I became super giddy after winning an award for something I wrote. Small accomplishments mean so much more when you are unsure of yourself." Because despite how confident he always seemed, the man was kind of insecure growing up. That only grew worse with age, and even more so after what happened with Mina. She claimed it was his fault for luring her in with a face she desired, and he blamed himself for a long time. Repairing things with Mitsuru to the point where he felt like he could start calling him dad again instead of Heisuke, was far more rewarding than he imagined. Kind of put some stupid award to shame. "He sounds like a delight." The man comments sarcastically, scrunching his nose at the mention of a person who is no good. Yeah, he’s known a few of those in his lifetime. He never thought his wife was one of them. Funny how getting arrested when you plead you were innocent shows the true colors of the people around you. His wife tries to kill him, and Seiji tells him to not give up. A child, who should have no concept of what is going on, telling him to remember his truth and not to yield to the lie. When he thinks about it now, that probably had something to do with Elias, and how his hand stayed on Heisuke’s shoulder as Heisuke bawled out his truth to a couple of kids. They believed him because they knew he was telling the truth. But who is going to listen to a couple of kids?

He sets the book aside as Daisuke lies his head in his lap, turning his attention to the man’s hair instead. He smiles as Daisuke gives his usual practical answer, ringing too true of the pink-haired grump’s usual voice of reason. Maybe he was just feeling homesick, but he felt like he might actually miss hearing that man gripe as Mitsuru laughed off to the side at them both. It was crazy how he lost everyone all at once one day, and then gained so much more just as fast another. He is certainly counting his blessings. "We all have done things we aren’t proud of. You were just a kid, it's an age where we all kind of drift between being decent people and our not so best selves." Teenagers could be selfish pricks. Kind of comes with the territory of puberty. As is the shame of being so dumb when you get older and look back at your own actions.

He gives a hum of agreement that is a little far away as he settles against his husband’s shoulder. But he is quiet as Daisuke speaks. He can't refute what he says about Seiji and Elias going. Seiji’s parents were killed by bad people. Whether or not he wanted to stop him, he is pretty sure he had no right to. No right to take that away from the person who lost his parents so young. Lost everything he loved so young. He’s a griper, and he is bitter. But Heisuke believes he has a reason to be. And Elias? Well they may not have been married when they joined the force, but that man was tied to Seiji long before they were a couple. Fated to be together forever, until they were separated with death. Such a good kid, lost like the rest. "Probably not. You’ve seen how stubborn that man is. No reasoning possible with him."

He pulls away from Daisuke’s shoulder, his hands lifting to rest against the man’s cheeks. Caressing his face ever so gently, as if he might break should Heisuke latch onto him too hard. Because he has seen good things being taken away from him before. He doesn’t want to experience that again, and is nearly desperate to hang on to something good. He gives a thoughtful smile, his body pushing forward just enough to press a gentle and chaste kiss against his husband’s lips. "I hope with all of my heart, that I don’t become a nightmare for you too."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:31 pm
tiny14xx2

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

And in a totally Daisuke move, he completely ignored saying why the kid was so hated, even though it dealt with people Hei-chan knew. In Daisuke’s mind, knowing to avoid the person was the important part, the reason was just filler. No wonder Hei-chan had learned about the age gap between them in the worst possible way. Well, he supposed the worst way would have been if they had met while Daisuke was still underage but there was no point in thinking about that as it had not happened that way and the event had occurred already and they made it out just fine. And as for the whole “I was awful as a kid” thing, he wasn’t about to turn it into a debate. No reason to make himself seem like a horrible person. And it wasn’t like he kicked puppies or something, he had just probably reshaped more noses than an elderly plastic surgeon. But now he was against outright violence! He only acted aggressive if he needed to get the goddamn leches off of his husband. ”Can’t say I can imagine you ever being a bad kid. Maybe a hyper handful, but never outright bad.” His reports from his mom didn’t suggest malicious behavior either, even if he did unwittingly pull at the heart strings of the vast majority of the students of the school. Probably some teachers too, but he didn’t want to think about that.

He was glad the logical argument didn’t go over like a lead balloon. Sure it was sound reasoning, but he had observed on many occasions that sometimes using logic to refute the heart just made more of a mess of things. Plus it might make him seem cold and uncaring towards his husband, which was something he could never do. No, sadly he was just one of those people with a steady, methodical head on their shoulders which viewed the heart as an organ of circulation and not a hub of feelings. But he was softening up! Gradually. For a second he fears he maybe should have kept to the logical side, the safe side, instead of trying to be brave and sentimental; that was why his true love was pulling away, right? Then he felt a whisper of pressure from those warm silken hands and their long delicate fingers alight upon his cheeks and he was rendered spellbound. Though no technical magic had been used, Hei-chan’s tenderness and serene romance always left Daisuke transfixed yet nervously eager to comply at the same time. Daisuke really would have done anything for him, especially if asked like this. It took him a solid minute to realize he had been spoken to, then another to figure out words and how construct. ”Ich denke nicht-“ s**t, wrong language. Try again. ”I don’t believe in absolutes, but I’m going to give that a zero percent likelihood. Situations may become nightmarish, but you’ll always be my true love, the one moonbeam I need to guide me.” He added with a slight laugh, ”I just hope I never become a nightmare. I do have a bit of a possessive and jealous streak…” Oof, maybe that wasn’t a good note to leave things on, didn’t want to go all horror novel on him. ”But I trust you, implicitly, instinctually, so I will never question you. Follow you, maybe, but only for your own protection.” And he still sounded psycho, crap. He hadn’t gotten much better at this whole conversation thing, had he? Apparently that was something Hei-chan could live with. He took Hei-chan’s hand in his own and gently kissed the man’s knuckles. ”Never fear, I’m not going anywhere nor will I break no matter how hard you lean on me. Just…no running charge for a body slam, ok? If I don’t have proper grounding that could maybe break my spine. Wouldn’t take me away, but I might be a lot less entertaining.” He was already beyond lucky in that he could still move and have a mostly normal life, but another serious collision might take his luck away. And that could end up really boring on Hei-chan’s part, having to cart him around all over the place. Yikes.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Associates: Hei-chan Condition: Good Spirit's Approval Rating: Positive O O C: Sad trombone for Daisuke as per usual.

User Image

● Ombre Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out