Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
🌈 AKIRAN | Wedding Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:24 am
User ImageUser Image

β–±β–°β–±The thing about psychosis is that to me it did not seem strange. It was just normal, in fact, it was so normal that it was mundane. Seeing creatures that were not there or hearing words that were never spoken. From the outside perspective, I was going insane, but to me it felt like I was standing on one foot for too long and constantly being tempted to put my second foot down. In other words, I felt stability in the instability but I was not allowed to feel that way, no, I would not allow myself that. When Takao reassured me that one day I would achieve the epitome of my teenage goals, coolness, was actually more effective for easing my anxieties than perhaps Takao realized. Before I could respond I was jolted out of my calm by the approach of a monster yelling at me. My hands covered my ears as I jumped back away from it. I did not hide behind Takao but I did shrink next to him and stare at the creature. I removed my hands from my ears but only to cup my masked mouth to Takao's ear with one hand. "Is that thing really there?" I asked, doubting my own madness. I genuinely thought that this might be a hallucination given how out of place it was. Based on Takao speaking to it I gathered that it could have been real but I wanted to make sure. I continued to hear buzzing sounds in my head but I was far too distracted by the monster. I pointed one of my fingers at it to show Takao what I was talking about in case I was just completely out of my mind again. My visions were not usually this bad so it was startling and I could trust only Takao with this question based on what my inquiry implied about my mental health. When Kiku approached us I shook my head at her. "This is Takao, my friend from Arashi." This was all I could mutter out as I was also confused by Kiku conversing with the thing I was seeing. Maybe it was real?

Sorry for the edit. The second bits of my post got cut off.

〖×〗【TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: D】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 300 || 300】▰【STAMINA: 300 || 300】▰【INSECTS: 400 || 400】

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
β€’ KochΕ«: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house KochΕ« often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing KochΕ« will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the KochΕ« may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
β€’ YorochΕ«: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
β–±β–°β–± Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
β–±β–°β–± Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
β–±β–°β–± Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
β–±β–°β–± Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
β–±β–°β–± Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
β–±β–°β–± Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
β–±β–°β–± Maladies Physician β†’ Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
β–±β–°β–± Brawler β†’ Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
β–Ί Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
β–±β–°β–± Cross Class: β†’ Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

kiiwispoet

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:56 pm
User Image
☿ π™Žπ’•π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’‚ π˜Ύπ’π’–π’π’• βœ₯ 2070 x ♁ corrupt chakra βœ₯ 500
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
♃ π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’Œπ’“π’‚ π˜Ύπ’π’–π’π’• βœ₯ 1910 x β™„ π™Žπ’•π’‚π’•π’–π’” 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 βœ₯ °°°
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having just been given the invitation from a merchant freind of hers she figured there was mo harm in atleast showing up for this little event and as a merchant herself she was not the type to simply show up in pedestrian cloths as she noticed some of the guest had done. No she had her dress custom made back in a certain little city she knew well. Her dress was both simple and well made even the accessories she had collected had a rather unique design, the full arm gloves that seemed to go all the way up and attached to her neck was to hide the scars and other questionable marks she had. Dropping off a small gift at the entrance she walked in.past the food and down to the bar, since the evening seemed as it was going to be long she ordered her self something lighter then her usual. For now she preferred to just people watch and see how the arashi lived it up somce it was her first time traveling here. Yet it was not long till she noticed a familiar face with pink hair, curious that she did not see that amazon with the horn with her but then again she wasnt to sure about them and it was not like she would even recognize Clem without her armor or voice changer." May haps we spent to much ehehe." With that that tall woman took a sip from her glass filled with rum.
x
♆ π‘¬π’’π’–π’Šπ’‘π’Žπ’†π’π’• π‘³π’Šπ’”π’• βœ₯

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:47 pm

β–°β–°β–° |SHINOBI β€’ INFO| β–°β–°β–°
β€’ Lilou Laflamme | B | Genin | puppeteer | scholar | Origami
Appearance: Black and white hair. wearing This With a black beret

The fact that Nomsters unrestrained arrival was only sort of well received was to be expected, the thing maintain its poker faced stare with little angry eyebrows... that is until after Takao started responding. Nomster didn’t seem to immediately notice the F-bomb that Takao dropped for the first few seconds, its mouth gaping aghast and astonished that he would speak that way, the angry eyebrows sliding sideways to convey the shock of concern as he jabbed its soft, penguin suit covered chest. Both hand would reach toward its large mouth as if to cover it and doing a poor job, let out a long gasp before responding in its rumble. ”OHhhh, You am say bad word! That a big No-No, Yes! You mustn’t use bad words!” It declared as if it it was speaking the most obvious thing in the world, lifting a finger and wagging it back and forth to indicate disapproval, the creatures eyebrows shifting to the cross angle again as it poked back with its soft but hard enough finger, albeit with little enough force so it didn’t wrinkle the mans suit. ”You am not adulllt, You am to small to be adult! But me am adult thoooo, mmmmmm rasponsable and everything, yesyesyes!” It childishly decreed to Takao, lifting its pointing hand up to around the top of its head and indicating their height difference, its tone coming of as if it were speaking a logical fact that actually had bearing, a hint of pride and finality in its statement.

The puppet turned its attention toward the new and colourful arrival, certainly best dressed person out of the group.... except for Nomster who retracted his/its? angry eyes for its passive/positive eyebrowless face. Nomster went quiet when she was speaking to Nimure, giving her a wave of greeting and doing so again energetically when the girl looked toward and address it. The Nomster watched her as she takes abouts Nimure, looking over to the lad inbetween nods of acknowledgment, the monster leaning forward and lowering to indicate she had his full attention, stealing a glance at everyone’s shoes quickly, then back to Kiku as it linked its large fingers together. ”If miss Kiku say he is no going to break any rules, then me will trust her word... she seem responsible, yes!” It declared with large nodding of it head that involved nearly two feet of movement per fall or rise of its head, which would be extremely close to the other threes faces as it turn to look at Takao specifically before finally straightening up and spreading its arms and clapping its hands(for very little sound) as if to indicate it were moving on.

During this the girl leaning behind them wasn’t one to miss Kiku and her legitimately subtle attempt to get Nimure to do something, likely to do the exact opposite of what was actually being said, with liquid gold as the goal(alcohol) in mind. Being as Lilou was originally attempting a roundabout way to invite the masked foreigner for a drink, she decided that the arrival of Kiku made it a little harder to be subtle about inserting herself into their day and so would be more direct. Lifting her hand that she was using to control Nomster and hiding it behind her back, the creature would then raise one of its own large and furry hand to its chest zone and bowed its head dramatically ”Me should introduce self also! Me am Nomster and the lovey lady there would be my plus one, this am be Lilou! Come say hello Lilou, come come!” It would say while extending its arm between Takao and Nimure to indicate toward the modestly dressed girl and physically beckoning at her to come join them. When looking toward the girl who also wore a pleasant and inviting smile would lift the hand not behind her back and wave with her fingers politely, before gliding over as invited by monster, gently arriving in between Nimure and Takao She offered either of them a polite nod and smile before offering Kiku the same treatment, but also indicating toward the girls outfit and offering an approving nod with eyes squeezed right as if having fun, giving a thumbs up immediately after in a silent compliment of the girls attire, a motion with her hand implying β€œit was explosive” which likely meant she thought highly of it and it was likely the compliment wasn’t just to be polite.

”Lilou!! Me am glad you join us, this is Kiku, Nimure and Takao, be careful of him, he am not rasponsible and say he adult, but he same height as you, big fibber who want to drink, yesyesyes!” Nomster explained rapidly to the β€œnew arrival” who nodded and looked at each person as the creature indicated toward and listed them off, Lilou raising her eyebrows and giving a slow sarcastic nod in respect to what Nomster said about Takao, the girls face clearly becoming a mask of poorly hidden entertainment as it was clear she found its words rather amusing. Lilou offered aslow nod of agreement until it momentarily looked away at something only it noticed... at that moment she gave Takao a β€œYeah I don’t really believe it” look, shifting back to the nod of agreement in a flash as Nomster turned back right then. Lilou then turn her attention to Nimure as she poked him with her visible hand, and much like with Kiku she indicated toward his clothes, then to his mask and twirled her finger so as to indicate his whole features, then pointed at herself and tapped her head right after, followed by an approving nod to indicate she thought he looked good and very much approved of his whole attire. NOMSTER on the other hand would be staring with its mouth open, its concerned eyebrow reappearing as it fidgeted in place and looked itself over awkwardly turning to and fro as it did, finally looking toward Nimures feet, then toward its own, a look of realization coming across its β€œface” before it began to slump a little crestfallen for an unstated reason.

(Ooc: Dont worry we can get out liquor next post :p, I think I responded to everything lol. Edited some errors like β€œmostly” instead of β€œmodestly” dressed lol)
Stamina 700/700 | Chakra 920/920 |
Strength | speed | agility | endurance

Ephemeral Ozymandias

kiiwispoet

pyrategross

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:47 pm
User Image
Takao gave Nimure a strange look when the kid asked if the obnoxious creature was really standing there. He didn't get to dwell on it, for Kiku had arrived, and her impression of Nimure was different from his own. "Nimure? A goody two-shoes? Are we talking about the same kid?" He laughed at that, well aware the kid was a leisure, underaged smoker in his downtime. Surely, Kiku had to be mistaken. His theory must have been right, for even if Nimure knew her well enough to have the hots for her, she must really not know him to think he's a rule follower. He didn't get to articulate the thought further before Nomster continued an abrasive attack.

Takao wasn't one to have a complex over his height, but there was something about the creature insisting Kiku was trustworthy over him that made his nostrils flare. "I'm not even short, what the hell is your problem?" He jabbed a finger into the creature's chest, though he followed the creature's gestures towards Lilou. "Can you get rid of this thing?" His brow furrowed when she didn't defend him to the stupid thing, and he was too involved to consider that he was arguing with a glorified doll. "I'm not lying and I'm not even trying to drink! Ugh. I don't think you were really invited. Show me your invitation," he said as he crossed his arms unhappily. He wanted to just blow the thing out of the wedding, but etiquette meant that it was not appropriate for him to bust out ninjutsu right now.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

pyrategross

prince_yureil

ghostfinch

Seeker

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:10 am
User Image

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬[ Seventimes down!; ✧]β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Aiyume; Chakra 1175/1175 Stamina 1175/1175

Heard the comment of her being huge, her pant slowed down with her tongue slightly resting in her lower mouth as she tilted her head in slight confusion. No matter. She wanted one thing and she was hoping this kind man would give her what she wanted! With the tapping of her front paws in an almost dance-like manner. The meat was shared as drool started to drop onto the floors below as her tail wagged happily, chopping on the meat. Aiyume sighed as she saw her friend got ahold of some of the meats. She guesses she could have some but really! She shouldn't bother the stranger! Once she apologized, the kind man responded that Tsuta somehow enlightened him and it's just from one hungry soul to another. Turned her head to meet her dog's face, she was grinning, tail wagging as Aiyume rolled her eyes, knowing perfectly well that she wasn't a hungry soul, just greedy. Then Aiyume shrugged, showing Tsuta that she doesn't care, "Behave." She called out to Tsuta as she lifted her front paws out of respect instead onto the table and grabbed a piece of lamb. Pulled it away, she went under the table to continue eating.

Aiyume smiled towards the man, "I'm Aiyume! That's Tsuta." She pointed towards the wagging tail under the table. Aiyume went up to the table to get some food as he was practically excited about the meal that rested on the table and asked if she tried any of this. "Um." She paused for a moment, a bit shocked at his reaction before laughing softly and shook her head. "No, I haven't yet!" She started to add food to her plate with chopsticks and even took few bites. "Wow, this is good, you're right, Kai! I'm going to need a nap after this!"

Tsuta; Chakra 1175/1175 Stamina 1175/1175

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬WANNAPLAYβ–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬-
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ [β–Ί Eight -- times up; β™₯ ] β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Arashigakure l Genin l Genjutsu l Taijutsu l Inuzuka Clan

Dreaming:

Digging:

Out Of Cookies:

Profile: [ x ]

Might Senju Flowers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:31 pm
User Image

Yubi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crowds were building up as Yubi waited in his seat, hands clasped in his lap and leaning back to rest himself on the chair. One of them was very recognizable, Kaias. An old friend and occasional drinking buddy when the mood took him. He didn’t seem to notice Yubi’s presence but he certainly noticed the food's presence. There was a debate from Yubi on whether or not to go over and talk to him but suddenly it seemed he had a new friend, or rather two.

Yubi decided then to leave the man to socialize and kept to his spot. Crowd watching could last him all day if need be, the food could wait until it was less occupied, and he could just sit and take in the sun. The simple things in life were often overlooked so he was in no hurry.

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:55 pm
User Image
The Abyssal Blade
Rank: Oinin 磁気 | Classes: Bukijutsu | Bukijutsu| Bloodline εŠ› | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind

tab Thresher’s knowledge of weddings was different than what she was exposed to at this one. While it was customary for people in her tribe to invite everyone in the village, her home was small enough that it made sense to do so. It seemed like these two guys knew everyone in the goddamn world, even though no-one she talked to knew who these guys were. β€œA worldwide wedding of two strangers…” she muttered to herself, shaking her head and taking a sip of her whiskey. When Miyuki had done her sleuthing to figure out who they were, Thresher had tagged along for intel as well. It seemed both at least knew how to use swords. So the Hoshigaki had made them a sword for their mantle. A white sheathe with a gold trim, much like what decorated the venue. But the blade was made of a metal that alternated red and blue in the light, sometimes mixing to purple. There wasn’t much Thresher knew, but she knew bladework.

β€œHm?” The woman was tugging on her too tight cuffs when Miyuki had caught her attention. Suits weren’t really her thing, but upon Miyuki’s insistence the Oinin put one on. Light ocean blue, with printed sharks along the coat and pants. The shark grinned at her friend’s question, her rows of sharp teeth gleaming in the light. Well, she grinned more so at the sight of Miyuki. If Thresher cleaned up nicely, then the artist was drop dead gorgeous. β€œYer one to talk, β€˜Yuki. Yer out here lookin’ like a fallen star or somethin’. β€˜Sides, if yer painting me, where’ll you be? Not in the paintin’ and I ain’t havin’ that!”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 5000/5000
                                                        Stamina: 5000/5000
                                                        Hoshigaki Nature Chakra: 2000/2000
                                                        Nature Chakra: 1500/1500
                                                        Strength: 9
                                                        Speed: 9
                                                        Reflex: 9
                                                        Encurance: 9

Combat Information

β–±β–°β–± Mystic Hero β†’ The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
                                                        E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

In addition Dual Ancestry are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
                                                        E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

Buster Sword techniques cost 5 less chakra/stamina per rank (Max: 30)

β–±β–°β–± Surf or Swim | Walking on or submerged in water, Hoshigaki can dodge for one rank less in resource and their speed is boosted by [1] at E-C body rank and [2] at B-S+ body rank. They are also able to use bloodline techniques with somatic gestures.

β–±β–°β–± Sharkskin | When the Hoshigaki's blade makes contact with a target, they absorb chakra equal to the defense used. They can also start with an additional [2] bukijutsu styles.

β–±β–°β–± Aquatic Mastery | The user's suiton techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's suiton techniques. In addition, should the user's water ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another suiton technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally.

β–±β–°β–± Can't be Tamed | The clan member is able to use bukijutsu while in half/beast mode, and natural weaponry (fangs, claws, horns) can be used, logically, in lieu of formal weapons. Their resourcefulness in beast form translates into their anthro/kemonomimi form, allowing them to use bukijutsu for one rank less cost (does not stack with other bukijutsu reductions).

β–±β–°β–± Unleash the Beast | The clan member is unforgiving in their strikes. Taijutsu techniques of the user may apply one tier higher trauma status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 2, B-A Rank: Tier 3 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 4. The user may use clan techniques through animalistic vocalizations but this takes just as much time to mold chakra as handseals.

β€’ Sharkskin is tough and jarring to others so any physical contact made with a Hoshigaki results in tier one paralysis on the limb that made contact with the Hoshigaki.
                                                        β€’ Bukijutsu costs [10] less resource to use at every body rank, maxing out at 60 less at S+, always to a minimum of 5 resource paid per technique.

β–° Ogre's Grip [ Oni no Haaku ] | Rank S | Training
                                                        Through their rigorous endeavors with their mighty weapon, the practitioner has developed immaculate upper body strength. Because of this impressive development, the user needs only a single hand to wield large sized weapons.

β–° Fallen Strength | Rank A | Training
                                                        The user's monstrous strength allows them to wield their hammer with a single hand, freeing their second hand for various tasks. Techniques of this style along with basic combat weapon techniques for this style of weapon are able to be used with a single hand.

β–° Flame Breathing Pattern [ Kaen KokyΕ« Hōhō ] | Rank D | Training
                                                        The user is accustomed to the unique and various breaths that it takes to preform physical attacks as well as to channel chakra. This allows the user to passively detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a [1] point increase in agility per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation.

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

kiiwispoet

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Miyuki strategically jutted her bottom lip out at Thresher's answer. "So, no painting?" She looked around the venue and sighed. It was unfortunate. She understood Thresher's reasoning but that didn't make her want a painting of the woman any less. A camera could perhaps capture the scene so she could paint it later, but she didn't want to settle for the scope of a camera when her own eyes were capturing the evoking scene themselves. "I don't have the ability to paint and look at us both sitting by the wisteria," she lamented quietly for a few moments before a brilliant idea occurred to her. "What if you sit with my clone?"

pyrategross

ghostfinch

Seeker

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

β–±β–°β–±I punched Takao in the shoulder when he teased me about not being a goody-two-shoes. I then laughed and rubbed the back of my head when Takao responded to the creature about not being short. "I'm short." I always wished that I was a few inches taller. Being a "tall guy" seemed appealing to me for a while but being short had some perks too. I then held up my hands and smiled with my eyes. "Don't worry, I won't be a naughty boy." I responded casually and light-heartedly to Lilou as she analyzed me up and down. When the creature appeared discouraged after looking at my feet I arched an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" I had a feeling that I might regret asking but my stupid empathy was acting up again. To quickly distract myself I looked over at Kiku. "Not sure if I mentioned this yet but I like that dress." I smiled again but it was only indicated by my eyes as my mask continued covering my mouth.

〖×〗【TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: D】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 300 || 300】▰【STAMINA: 300 || 300】▰【INSECTS: 400 || 400】

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
β€’ KochΕ«: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house KochΕ« often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing KochΕ« will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the KochΕ« may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
β€’ YorochΕ«: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
β–±β–°β–± Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
β–±β–°β–± Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
β–±β–°β–± Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
β–±β–°β–± Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
β–±β–°β–± Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
β–±β–°β–± Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
β–±β–°β–± Maladies Physician β†’ Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
β–±β–°β–± Brawler β†’ Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
β–Ί Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
β–±β–°β–± Cross Class: β†’ Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

kiiwispoet

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:00 pm
User Image

Roku showed up dressed much nicer than he would normally dress. The teen actually wore a tux with a red tie as opposed to his normal lose shirt and pants with no shoes. His sleeves were pulled up to his elbows, showing off much of his forearms and his tattoos still. Although he was at a wedding, Roku didn't want them being hard to reach in the event of an attack. Roku didn't come alone as he asked Mina to come with him. The teen figured after the events of New Verales, it would be nice to get to know his teammates more. And what a better way to get to know your teammates like going to a wedding you were invited to. A wedding that you don't know anyone. Roku looked over at Mina, she was dressed nicer than him. At least that's what he thought. "Doesn't seem like we're too late." Roku said to Mina as he got a better look around at the various people and festivities. "I don't particularly recognize anyone either." The man felt truly out of place. It seemed like a lot of the other guests were talking to each other and mingling as if they knew each other. At least he had Mina there to talk to, that would help with talking to the other people there.

User Image

β—†οΏ€ CHAKRAx 5,000 / 5,000 x β—†οΏ€ INFUUIN KAIx 350 / 350 x β—†οΏ€ Ō-INARIx 500 / 500 x β—†οΏ€ CELESTIALx 1,000 / 1,000 x β—†οΏ€ STAMINAx 5,000 / 5,000 xx
                β—†οΏ€ Bloodline/Scholar/Bukijutsux β—†οΏ€ S+ RANK GENIN xβ—†οΏ€ UCHIHA-YOZEN x β—†οΏ€ Konohagakurex

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖￀ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖￀ Passives
                  ● Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ]
                  ● Fireproof Technique [ Taika no Jutsu ]
                  ● Electrical Resistance Training [ Teikou no Kuntou ]
                  ● Fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
                  ● Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.
                  ● Able to do seals with one hand.
                  ● Bloodline techniques are considered overwhelming.
                  ● Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique and must pay no less than 5 stamina.

❖￀ Current Stats
                  ● Strength β–Ί 6
                  ● Speed β–Ί 6
                  ● Agility β–Ί 6
                  ● Endurance β–Ί 8

❖￀ Other Additives
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●

❖￀ Jutsu Used
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●

pyrategross

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
      T A K A R A - S H I R O G A N E
      Samurai of the Hidden Leaf

Takara arrived to the wedding dressed in formal attire, proper for the occasion. A white Kofurisode decorated with a gray and pink floral pattern, indigo hakama pants, and black boots. A Wakizashi bearing the Shirogane family crest on the porcelain scabbard rested on her hip, and in her hand, a gift: a golden medallion in the shape of a Camellia flower. She struggled with keeping her spirits up since attending the funeral of her deceased father only a few days prior, hoping that the atmosphere of the wedding would lift her mood. Takara also heard many stories about Akaran, an Oni and hero in Zaishin who fought against Seizo to release control over the Yokai. She was looking forward to seeing them in person for the first time. The crowd was growing as she reached the center of the garden, so she took to sitting in one of the empty seats along the side of the path, gazing into the wisteria flowers.

β—†β•‘ CHAKRAx 250/ 250 x β—†β•‘ STAMINAx 450/ 450 x β—†β•‘ D-Ranked Geninx β—†β•‘ Konohagakure

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Stats
      Strength | 4 tab Speed | 3 tab Agility | 2 tab Endurance | 2

Techniques Used
      β€’ First Activation | Description
      β€’ Second Activation | Description
      β€’ Third Activation | Description

Passive Bonuses
      β€’ Passive | Description

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline εŠ› | Body Rank: C 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
β€œNo-one likes a man insecure about his size, Takao~” Kiku snickered at Takao, covering her mouth with the tips of her fingers. She continued to laugh while she hung from Nimure’s arm, watching in enjoyment at the man arguing with the toy. It started to die down, however, as Lilou approached the group. β€œOh your plus one, you say, Nomster~?” Kiku replied, with the tone that she was going along with a child’s gag. β€œShe must be quite spectacular if someone as well put together keeps her around. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Lilou.” Kiku extended a hand out to the other puppeteer, her bangles jangling with the movement. In doing so, Kiku figured it was time to slide herself from her friend’s arm and stand more in Nomster’s space.

β€œReally, he is impressive!” Kiku took an immediate fascination with the puppet, her eyes all but literally glowing with excitement. She poked and prodded at his soft body and even went so far as to lift one of his arms over her head as part of her check up. It was official; the scraphead Kiku was lost to the machinations of machinery. Truth be told, while Nomster’s design was impressive, Kiku found Lilou’s performance interesting too. She’d never thought to throw her voice through her own puppets, or even why she’d do such a thing.

β€œWhat’s he made of?” Kiku turned from Nomster to Lilou, her expression of excitement being enough to dazzle a room. The blonde began to ask question after question in rapid succession, standing possibly too close to Lilou unintentionally, bouncing on her toes. β€œHow long did it take to make him? Primary functions? Secondary functions? Any others? Can I look inside of him? Pleasepleaseplease.”

It would take Nimure to bring her back to the world of the living and out of the plane of puppetry. Kiku hadn’t even noticed Nomster looking around at everyone’s feet until Nimure said something. She blinked and idly wondered the same thing, but more in the way that she wondered about the logistics of the puppet and not that something could be bothering it. β€œAw, thank you!” Kiku gave Nimure a playful curtsey followed by a playful nudge with her elbow. β€œYou don’t look half bad yourself! You should’ve worn this to graduation; you clean up better than I would’ve thought bug boy.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 910/910
Stamina: 550/550
Puppet Points: 0/10
Strength: 4
Speed: 1
Reflex: 1
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

kiiwispoet

Prince_yureil

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:48 pm

β–°β–°β–° |SHINOBI β€’ INFO| β–°β–°β–°
β€’ Lilou Laflamme | B | Genin | puppeteer | scholar | Origami
Appearance: Black and white hair. wearing This With a black beret

Lilou maintained her pleasant, resting smile and squeezed Kiku’s hand in greeting with her free hand as Nomster nodded in affirmation of Kikus comments accompanied with loud β€œMmm-hmmms!” whilst leaning back from Takaos finger poke with arms raised as if shielding himself. Lilou reaching into one of the smart coat she was wearings pockets, giving Nimure an playful and feigned gaze of uncertainty in response to what he said. Lilou looked to her hand as she withdrew her invitation and handed it to Nomster to the hand to Takao, the creature fingers not something that could reach into the pockets of its tux. Stretching it arm up high the Nomster presented the invitation by planting it with the flat of its hand into Takaos chest, distracted momentarily from his current inner turmoil that Lilou concocted for him.

As the Nomster handed over the small paper to Takao that introduced the invited guest Lilou Laflamme and her accepted plus one, double-0 Nomd. The Nomster would start to offer Takao a smug look before one of surprise overtook its β€œfeatures” with a flinch as Kiku assailed him with an enthusiastic mind not unlike the one that created him. Lilou felt a swell of pride in her chest and looked rather pleased with herself as few actually took interest in her puppets, generally misinterpreting them as childish and not innovative, unique and most importantly fun! The Nomster was overreacting in taken aback and confused matter ”Myyaah?! Hey, oohhh, Bwahaha.... don’t, why you....Nnuuuohhh!?? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO NOMSTER!?!?” The creature flinching and eyebrow expressing confusion, the creature going along with this inspection but being expressive in a sense like it was rather perplexed and uncomfortable. Lilou looked to Takao at this moment with a sheepish and almost apologetic grin, straightening up and turning in surprise as Kiku turned toward her and assailed her with question, all of which instantly distracted her with a topic she’d always be willing to discuss.... it was becoming clear way Nimure was so smitten with this girl.

Issue was it would be easy to answer one question at a time but Kiku had many and no pause between each of them, Lilou almost leaning back, eyes widening and face beginning to go rest as she wasn’t prepared for such sudden intensity, cuteness and enthusiasm within her personal bubble... it was certainly clear the two shared an interest/hobby/obsession. Nomster had taken to inspecting feet again and Lilou was attempting to find an opening to reveal she would talk over by writing, charades or signing... letting the pair from the Konoha speak uninterrupted before addressing the question posed at it. The first thing it did was point at Nimure and then down to his feet as it explained with tragic logic ”He am a goody two-shoes... me see he am having two shoes... but Nomster... Nomster has now shoes... so must that mean that Nomster am bad, am me bad?!? .... Maybe Nomster was the bad all along and not know it.... M...mm..me and am just like Takao... BAD!!!! UWAUHAUHA!” It leant its head down and covered its face with its fuzzy hands and quietly sobbed, Lilou not wanting to create an actual scene with her scene., Takao again offered the short stick for an unstated reason in the monsters contrived thinking pattern(no one has complimented his shoes.). Lilou would offer Kiku a small notepad on a page that contained elaborate cursive writing that would read ”I love that you’re interested in Nomster and would be happy to answer all of your questions, I can show you some of the schematics should you like but I can’t have you open him up here, I didn’t actually disarm him and some of the munitions need careful handling *Shush shush wink*. P.s. I don’t speak myself, although I’m fluid in signing if you can do and would prefer that, or I’ll just communicate with written words.” Lilou politely waiting until Kiku was done reading and politely extended her hand to take back the notepad.

(Ooc: )
Stamina 700/700 | Chakra 920/920 |
Strength | speed | agility | endurance

Ephemeral Ozymandias

kiiwispoet

pyrategross

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:15 pm
User Image
Takao weighed his intrusive thought of ruining Kiku's dress with bunch with his lack of desire to be removed from the premises by a bouncer or APD. The latter won out, but he was still unhappy with the little girl teasing him. He was surprised when her interest turned so completely to the newcomer - Lilou - and her Nomster. It was clear Kiku specialized in puppets in some way or another, though she was really interested in Nomster's inner workings. "Wow, wanting to look inside a guy immediately after you meet him? Quite the friend you've got here," he said to Nimure, immediately wondering if he knew anyone in Arashigakure he could set Nimure up with instead of this girl. His buddy deserved the best; he still wasn't sure what the kid saw in Kiku.

Takao accepted the invitation from Nomster and immediately threw it over his shoulder, unhappy that the puppet was so prepared to prove it was allowed to be here. It was suspicious, okay? Then the think broke down into fake little puppet tears and Takao desperately wanted to be anywhere but here. He had to give it to Lilou that the act was convincing and it may have, in another circumstance, even have had its charm. "Well, visiting the kiddie table was fun but I think I'm gonna head anywhere away from this thing," he said as he gestured to the upset Nomster. He tilted his chin up in recognition to Nimure. "Catch you later." He turned on his heels to look to see if his date had arrived since keeping Nimure from third-wheeling with Kiku and Momo seemed to be more trouble than it was worth. He'd just need to find Nimure someone better.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

pyrategross

prince_yureil

Cute Things in Jars

ghostfinch

Seeker

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:45 am
User ImageUser Image

The stalwart taijutsu master moved through the Wisteria filled scenery, the crimson and golden accents glinting in his eyes. He moved rather stiffly, much in contrast to his normal movements. It was clear to anyone who'd met the man that he was wearing a considerably larger amount of clothing. Hakama, Yakuta,Haori, all in blacks and muted greens. Perhaps though the most questionable thing that contradicted his natural apperance was the presence of socks...and waraji ( straw sandals ). It was more than likely the presence of footwear that made his posture rather rigid. Despite his formal wear, he kept his arms beneath the Haori's lapel, ready to toss it aside at a moment's notice for the sake of combat, allowing the sleeves to freely flow in the breeze. His expression remained tight as he glanced about the venue. He recognized a select few persons. One was the tattoo'd individual who was accompanying his Nephew, Satoshi's ship some months prior. Masato knew he must have restored his standing with Arashigakure if he'd been permitted to attend, or it was unknown whos company he kept. Either way, Masato wasn't entirely worried of him. Additionally, there were several newer shinobi he'd not personally met but had seen their faces about the village of Konohagakure.

A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he found a tree to sit beneath at the edge of the venue, relaxing quietly as he observed the group. Afterall, he was expected to meet with Akiran today, playing the role of best man. Seeing him not here would only mean that Masato had arrived just a bit too early.

π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff