Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
🌈 AKIRAN | Wedding Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:00 pm
A white wisteria garden frames the scene. The natural and fragrant venue hosts outrageously expensive white and gold furniture adorned with red camellia petals. Anyone walking through the wisteria-woven white iron arches can find a series of leisurely spots to sit at, a buffet of all kinds of exotic foods to pick from, and a path to walk through the garden.

[ Timeline: during the one month time skip after the samurai invasion arc finale. ]
[ Setting: wisteria gardens in Arashigakure, 2PM. ]
[ Guestlist: everyone who isn't an enemy of Arashigakure. ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Miyuki felt strange about accepting an invite to a couple she had never met, but since everyone else she knew had gotten the same, she figured it was intentional. Still, it had taken some sleuthing to obtain pictures of two husbands-to-be. In doing so, she was able to paint a joint portrait of the two men and that was her gift to the two strangers.

She held the canvas in her hand gently as she entered the wedding venue with Thresher, though she couldn't take her eyes off of the gorgeous wisteria that descended from all the walls. "Thresher, what are the chances you can sit still long enough that I can paint you here?" She turned to the Hoshigaki woman with her best attempt at puppy dog eyes, a skill she had never developed as a child, so she probably just looked like she was bugging out a bit. "The lighting here is just so good, I think it would really complement you in your suit." As she said it, she did take the prime opportunity to look over Thresher thoroughly, an appreciative smile on her face. Really, it wasn't her fault for wanting a keepsake of Thresher when the woman dressed her best.

pyrategross

ghostfinch

Seeker

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:45 pm
User Image

Yubi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of all the guests one of the most plain looking would arrive in an outfit that was stark contrast to the other shinobi and overly done up area. Yubi wore a very plain brown shirt, black trousers, black boots, and a black apron that went over it all. For his ‘formal’ piece he did in fact have a bow tie that was put on around his neck rather hastily. He didn’t want to come off as rude after all.

He wasn’t quite sure where to put down his gift but found a relatively empty spot to unload the backpack he had brought. Piles of instant ramen were poured out and finished off with a bow on top and a note that read “To the happy couple, may these meals be ones you can share!”. The brand would be unrecognizable most likely as it sported his own stupid face doing a very forced smile alongside a picture of a spiced ramen pot and a few other corny decorations.

With his gift dropped off he found himself a spot to sit that was at the back of the venue where he could relax and take in the sites. The wedding in general he probably didn’t have a real right to be at but the invite had come, somehow, so he took it as a chance to see how the other side lived. Judging from all the white and gold furniture, they lived very well. There was food he could sniff out of course but he held himself back for now just in case he was breaking any specifics to taking some.

So far the only person who stood out to him was one shinobi with a painting and a clear headband. A painter? How neat.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:04 pm

He wasn't entirely sure of the purpose of his invite to such a luxurious wedding, but Kaias wasn’t in the position to shy away from a free meal, in fact he had gone as far as to starve himself while sleeping amongst the stars during hit journey. This wasn’t some fasting ritual, no Kaias was simply growing short on funds and had to sacrifice for a few days if he wanted to get a proper gift of flowers, worthy enough for such an occasion.This was the least he can do since he selfishly came here to stuff his face on someone else’s dime.

First paying his respects and delivering his shabbily wrapped gift to the greeter, Kaias would then scope out the surroundings with his sniffer, immediately spotting the oasis of delicious food off in the distance. Initially his blinders were on as he dialed onto the buffet spread and began making long and decisive strides toward it’s direction, even leading him to walk past possibly the only person he would happily recognize. Still he would breeze past Yubiyo and dig in without hesitation, maintaining a borderline level of class in the process. Surely the large man was drawing attention to himself but he was too lost in ecstasy and curiosity to truly give a damn.

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
There were still hairs on his rented suit. Although they used a lint brush for over an hour, and even forced Kaito to help them try, as the masked vigilante rolled into the party with their sword on their right side, the young vigilante did some minor surveillance on the wisteria gardens. "Remember Kaito, keep your head in the game." They said as they stood side by side with their partner in crime. Of course Kaito knew why they were there, as well as the real reason why they were there. The reason why they were really there was to make sure that the yokai, who were still residents of Arashi and who were severely marginalized, were going to be coming here in order to celebrate one of their own getting married. This meant that Kaito and Avalanche had to stand by as security in case a racist fool tried to make a move. However, the secondary reason why they were there was because there was the promise of free food, and with their ryo being a little on the penny pinching side, there was no way that they couldn't refuse.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: S+-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 6 || 】○【SPEED: 6 || 】○【REFLEX: 6 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 6 ||】○【CHAKRA: 2,980 || 2,980】○【STAMINA: 2,750 || 2,750

Technique(s) Used:

_
____
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_
____
_
____
_
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]
[ ]
[ ]

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
The young woman made it to the stage with smiles and sunshine, wearing a flowing dressed for the occasion. Well, alright, right now it wasn't a stage. But with her resources as the advisor to all domestic events, Selina was going to make a fantastic platform for Akihiko and Akaron's wedding. As soon as she was invited she eagerly planned how to help in the way she knew best; her voice. It was for this reason that several crew members started laying the floorboards for the stage in the garden as other people started setting up speakers. She also had official caterers arrived to provide more food and beverages. The young woman signed off on paperwork and mentally rehearsed what songs to sing. Once the stage was set she brought DJ, DJ Chidori, to mix some amazing beats. DJ Chidori knew how to set a tone, and Selina wanted these two lovers to have everything they could want.

×TITLE: Jonin】○【RANK: S+-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 6 || 】○【SPEED: 6 || 】○【AGILITY: 6 ||】○【ENDURANCE: 6 ||】○【CHAKRA: 4,380 || 4,380】○【STAMINA: 3,835 || 3,835
○【
NATURE: 1,500 || 1,500
○【
KAI SEAL: 350 || 350

Technique(s) Used:

_
____
_
____
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank A ]
_
____
_
____

Passive Effects:
_☆ Invigorating Kaiser Armor Training | Rank B | Training
___○ The user's armor retains it's former effects. Now, the armor emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a slight increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.
_☆ Bolstering Kaiser Armor Training | Rank A | Training
___○ This training adds to the previous effects of the Kaiser armor's technique. In addition to that, the target's armor now allows them to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.
_☆ Kaiser Armor Mastery | Rank S | Training
___○ The final stage of training for the Kaiser Armor. In addition to it's previous effects, the Kaiser armor now causes searing burns upon contact that blister due to the crackling chakra. Additionally, the user's strength and speed are increased mildly per rank of the armor instead of it's original slight. Taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques used while this armor is active create shock waves five feet in the direction of the attack per rank of the technique.
_
___
_
___

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]
[ ]
[ ]

**MISSION - Festivities [ S-Rank | / 1 Posts ]

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I walked into the wedding venue with Kiku and Momotaro. I mostly ignored them because I hate being the third wheel but Kiku insisted that I accompany her. I was also open-minded at the prospect of having fun at the wedding. I also heard that Takao was likely going to be there since it was a major event in Arashi and his girlfriend was important or something. I was wearing an all-black suit with a jet black shirt but with my usual silver tie. It reminded me of what musicians would wear at the jazz clubs so naturally, that was the suit I rented. I still wore my mask and gloves though because I had no desire to run the risk of accidentally puking bugs all over the newlyweds. Nonetheless, I was dressed up far more than usual and I could only hope that my kikaichu would keep it together and that they would play some jazz. Once we arrived I would quietly peel away from Kiku and her date to seek out Takao. Once I found him I would wave and beeline straight toward him. "Hey dude, I need a drink. I know I'm not old enough but I'm already killing my lungs so why not? Could you get me one?" I practically pleaded with my friend from the Storm as I adjusted my tie and continuously glanced over awkwardly at Kiku and Momotaro. I was hoping that having some alcohol in my system would allow my nerves to calm and to have some fun.

×TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: D】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 300 || 300】▰【STAMINA: 300 || 300】▰【INSECTS: 400 || 400

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Kochū: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochū often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochū will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochū may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:48 pm
                  User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Quote:

KAITO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Kaito appreciated Avalanche in a suit, though the cat hair was something he could have done without. He himself was in a light pink suit but with a black undershirt - the darkness to help differentiate himself from the wedding party, though he was sure neither groom would be donning a white gown. "Justice never rests, huh?" His eyes crinkled as he said it, partially teasing Avalanche but overall happy that the vigilante and himself could offer some additional security nevertheless.

He did let himself wander a little closely to the buffet. "Have you ever had roasted frog, Avalanche?" His nose scrunched up at it, but his mouth simultaneously watered, so he guessed there was some potential there for a good snack.

mattysandwich

ghostfinch

Seeker

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:36 am
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ Seventimes down!;]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aiyume; Chakra 1175/1175 Stamina 1175/1175

"Yeaaaaaaaa," shouted Aiyume as she slid into the wedding. Panting, her hands were on her thighs as she was slightly hunched over. With a victory smile, she turned to face her four-legged friend, "Looks like I beat- Huh? Tsuta?" She was nowhere to be found. A blink. Two blinks. Aiyume slightly panicked as she was looking around. Then! She saw a tail! "Ah, git back over here ya beast!" She laughed but then was stopped by a greeter. "Hey! So you let her go!?" With a shake of her head, she handed the greeter a box of gifts. If he took a sniff, it would smell like mouth-watering jerkies. "Hope they like meat! Heh." With a nervous scratch at the back of her head, she walked sideways around the greeter and went after Tsuta.

The food-loving man would notice a slight touch between his legs and pop, out was a friendly dog's head. She wore a blue scarf with the Arashigakure symbol stitched onto the scarf. The tail wagged, she panted happily with her tongue flopped at the side as her wide almond hues were practically begging for some of the food he was eating. Meanwhile, Aiyume stood at the spot where she last saw her, she squatted down to look for any evidence of Tsuta. Aha! A smirk crept on her lips as she walked while still squatted before finally grabbing Tsuta's hips. Tsuta, was between a man's legs and sniffing up at the buffet and waiting for crumbs to fall until she got surprised by Aiyume, caused her to yip a little. "Git over here, it's rude to do that!" She yanked Tusta back as Tsuta lowered herself to the ground, her front paws scraping the floor slightly. "Sorry about that sir, she's just... herself." Aiyume laughed nervously while took another step back to pull Tsuta out from under.

Tsuta; Chakra 1175/1175 Stamina 1175/1175

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WANNAPLAY▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ Eight -- times up; ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Arashigakure l Genin l Genjutsu l Taijutsu l Inuzuka Clan

Dreaming:

Digging:

Out Of Cookies:

Profile: [ x ]

Might Senju Flowers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:08 pm
User Image
Takao had gotten here earlier than Shion, which he felt would give him enough time to adjust to his new monkey suit. He didn't like the traditional black suit, but its what he was stuck with. His tie was a jewel green and he chose matching rings for his hands, but it still didn't feel like him. He was a little surprised to see Nimure approach him. Guess the reputation this wedding had - that literally everyone was invited - was true. "I mean, I don't think anyone's guarding the alcohol over there but... Stay sober and enjoy the night. People do stupid s**t when they're drunk," he said, feeling like a big brother figure to the younger ninja.

He clapped a hand on Nimure's shoulder as he caught the guy looking over to some woman and her date. "Is that the girl you were talking about last time?" He didn't think the guy she was with was all that, especially next to his bro Nimure. The kid probably had good chances with her, though it sucked to see her all dressed up with her boyfriend. "Maybe you could make her jealous. Y'know, put yourself out there tonight."

Ephemeral Ozymandias

ghostfinch

Seeker

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I shook my head at Takao when he warned against me drinking. "Don't worry dude, I'll be fine." I dismissed Takao's concern but he was right that the drinks were unguarded. I honestly had no idea where to even begin from that huge selection of intoxicating liquids. As a toxicologist, I found it interesting how much people willingly drank poison and how widely socially accepted it was. When Takao grabbed my shoulder I rubbed the back of my neck. "Am I being that obvious?" I lamented in reference to my glances at Kiku and Momotaro. I was worried that they would come searching for me soon so I was apprehensive to continue discussing them in case they approached me. "I don't know, Takao. I've been getting out to the jazz clubs but I don't think I'm that smooth. I mean, when I see those guys get up there and bust moves in their zoot suits, they just don't give a ********. And they're so good." I tried to dress like the jazz musicians and dancers that I always saw on stage. The ones on the covers of my records. But did I really have that kind of mojo? I really doubt that. Bzzzzzzz! Klekleklekleklekleklekle! STOP IT! STOP IT! You are nothing! Look at their eyes! They know about you! Look at them! So worthless! Bzzzzzzzzz! Bzzzzzzzz! Bzzzzzzzz! My senses were assaulted by an assortment of buzzing sounds, whirls, and voices of discouragement. Shut up, not now. I thought in response to the insects that were speaking to me. Sometimes I could hear recognizable human voices but they came in through a filter of insect-like chirps and buzzes. I rubbed my eyes and did what I could to dismiss the voices as I waited for Takao to respond. I could feel my skin crawling as I felt my little tormenters creeping around under my skin.

×TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: D】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 300 || 300】▰【STAMINA: 300 || 300】▰【INSECTS: 400 || 400

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Kochū: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochū often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochū will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochū may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

kiiwispoet

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:30 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Lilou Laflamme | B | Genin | puppeteer | scholar | Origami
Appearance: Black and white hair. wearing This With a black beret

One of the early arrivals whom had been hovering around the desert section since it had arrival had appeared to decide to stop eyeing the foods and go about whatever business is had here. It was taller than six feet, fat and proportioned with inappropriately stubby legs and a slightly elongated torso that led into a long neck. It had a large friendly mouth perfect for putting deserts into, no nose that one could speak of and two close together goggly eyes on the top of its stubby head, its visible body covered in blue fur and most noticeably it had been shoved into a rather nice, expensive looking tuxedo. For whatever reason the large blue creature had suddenly decided to make a direct route toward two people, one of which was a local resident of the village, seeming relaxed and had been here even before the big blue Nomster, although didn’t seem to be too comfortable in what he wore. The other was also in a suit and wore and interesting looking mask, having arrived with two others but immediately escaped their orbit like a rouge planet with a mission, giving the mind behind the monster the feeling he was potentially an extra, either way he had caught someone’s attention.

The large blue creature approached Nimure and Takao from behind and rather silently considering its size, stopping right behind them and looking downward at them, closing its mouth and drawing its “lips” inward slightly as it cranes its head round as if trying to get a better look. If it’s looming presence didn’t give it away, the loud, deep and comedically rumbly and memorable voice would be belted out of its mouth down at the two of them, specifically at Nimure with large, exaggerated flapping mouth movements. ”HALLO THERE MY FRIENDS! It am good that we all deserve trust and am not wanting to gulp down what we not allow, think it not guarded because you cannot see responsible adults HMMMMMM?!???” The creature loudly and without subtlety announced to the two of them as if this was an appropriate way to do so, completely unfazed by its own awkward presence.

Now it had gained attention of the other two, its became a moment where the Nomster might actually be responsible and here to give them a warning as, from behind its eyes a set of eyebrows folded into sight, giving him cross eyes as it put a hand on its hip and pointed a big furry finger at them. ”Buttttt As me am be hearing you want to go and do what you am not meant too, me here to let you know that ME AMMMMM responsible and that you are warn-Ed NOT to break rules, me have eyes on you, you know what me saying.....? yessssss?!” It would declare with a tone of slight accusation and comedically sincere seeming bravado, pointing two of its big fingers at them, then toward its eyes, which proceeded to cross and it began to step and then stumble back, catching itself with a long and exaggerated noise as it managed to keep catch itself from falling and straighten up, acting as if nothing had happened and going back to giving them a “Do you understand” stare with hands on hips that one would have difficulty taking seriously.

While the large blue distraction would be false lecturing the Boys, the mind behind the monster stood only a few feet away from them, quietly manipulating the big lug and creating this little bit of ice breaking fun, wondering if either would catch onto what was happening. Lilou was watching them for the corner of her eye, having unintentionally eves-dropped on them and seen the rather obvious body language of the masked lad, she was concerned he wasn’t going to have fun easily. Lilou was perceptive about this sort of things, even if the guys face was mostly covered by a rather cool mask... it was clear he wasn’t terribly thrilled and was trying to make do, the way he rubbed his eyes giving her more reason to believers was trying to hide stress or thoughts. So what did she do other than mess around with a sort of warning for the other two that the alcohol was being watched enough that anyone underage wouldn’t want to act as if they had free reign and would get limited options, craftiness was needed. By the point where Nomster was done his bit she was Giggling silently, her chest rising up and down rapidly as her body quiver a little whilst she covered her mouth to stifle even the most minor of sounds. Considering how she was looking at them directly by now and considering the hand she wasn’t covering her face with had risen a little and might hint at her manipulation of the large Muppet even if the threads were basically imperceptible. If either of the other two turned around or looked about nervously and noticed her even for but a second, she would wave with the hand she covered her mouth with then point at the Nomster then back to herself, offering a proud and amused smile filled with her admission to this, although she’d roll her eyes and look away as to mock pretending otherwise.. just to make it extra obvious. After this she would then look at a some empty glasses and a bottle of sour cherry flavoured alcohol that sat on the countertop(for lack of a better word) she was leaning on, the girl hoping that the message she shot them with her silent communication that was clearly aimed at them, moreso at Nimure if one were paying close attention.

Ooc:Edited as I forgot to quote Kiwi.)
Stamina 700/700 | Chakra 920/920 |
Strength | speed | agility | endurance

Ephemeral Ozymandias

kiiwispoet

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:30 pm
User Image
Takao laughed at Nimure's expense, but not unkindly. He thought the kid's lovesickness was endearing, though he also knew Nimure was cool enough that the woman he'd set his eyes on would be crazy to not get to well him that well, too. "I think you'll grow into that coolness, y'know. Zoot suits don't just happen - you can't force that kind of ease those musicians have on stage. It'll come, just let it happen." The advice was kind of worthless but he hoped Nimure would be comforted by it. Of course, their little moment was interrupted by some horrifying, blue thing that had caught Takao's eye as it approached but made him jump out of his skin when it spoke loudly.

"W-what the ********> Takao looked the thing up and down but it was clearly not a tamer pet and it lacked the strange disjointedness that puppets bore. Then it insinuated that the blue thing was an adult and Takao wasn't. "Hey! I'm a responsible adult," he said as he jabbed a thumb at his chest, completely prepared to argue with a googly-eyed fiend instead of looking around to see who was controlling it.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

prince_yureil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:19 am
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: C 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Upon entering the wedding venue, Kiku’s eyes lit up like stars. “Whoaaaaa” She breathed, looking around in wonder at the wisteria. “It’s so beautiful, right Momotaro?” The girl turned to look as her taller boyfriend gently moved a gathering of the hanging leaves from his face.

“Very much so.” He answered, but the smile on his face made it clear he wasn’t talking about the flowers. That put a bright red blush on Kiku’s face as she whipped around, her purple dress twirling around her legs. Momotaro merely chuckled at her bashfulness and turned his attention from her to the plants. “It’s rare for us to see white wisteria, isn’t it?” He added, letting a few vines trail from his fingers as the couple walked in. “The kind that we get back home is purple, and really only found in the cemetery. I wonder why that is…” The boy thought out loud.

“Just sounds like another reason to come out of Konoha more often,” Kiku chimed in as she turned to look at her boyfriend. “So we can add to your flower collection.” He truly looked handsome in his suit, light blue jacket and pants with a black undershirt and blue tie. Kiku herself was dressed to the nines in a purple dress that seemed to glitter like a night sky, her arms almost weighed down with golden bangles. “Now I wonder where I can put this… I hope no-one else got them an air fryer…”

“I doubt it, since you literally made that up last week.” Momotaro shook his head. “Really, a device powered by chakra to make fried foods? Why if these guys can't even use chakra?”

“Are you gonna tell me that the couple that invited every single person on the planet doesn’t know how to use chakra?” Kiku pouted, placing the box on the table. “My dad knows how to use chakra, and he makes toys.”

“Runs a global toy company.” Momo corrected. “Also, wasn’t he a ninja at some point?”

“Doubt it, that man’s never done anything useful in his life.” Kiku snorted and looked to her side. “Right Ni… mure?” She blinked and looked around, her friend being nowhere to be seen. Not immediately anyway. Turns out a boy with a gasmask is pretty easy to spot, even in a crowd. He was talking with another man and some… creature. “Huh, I didn’t know Nimure had other friends.” Kiku wondered out loud, cupping her chin in her hand.

“Why wouldn’t he? He’s a pretty nice guy, I bet he’s got a ton of friends.” Momotaro leaned down and poked her in the side, grinning from ear to ear. “Not everyone is as stand off-ish as you are, princess.”

“Hush.” Kiku answered by digging her elbow into the boy’s stomach lightly. Then she reached up and cupped the Kaguya’s face with her hand before turning to kiss his cheek. “Be a dear and go find us a table, won’t you? I’m gonna go say hello.”

Kiku navigated her way through the crowd before coming up behind Nimure, lightly touching him on his back to announce her presence. Not that she needed to, because she spoke soon enough. “There you are!” Kiku exclaimed as she stood next to her friend. “Momo and I were wondering where you went off to. He went off to find us a place to sit. Were you gonna introduce me to your friends?” Kiku didn’t wait for an answer and instead stuck her hand out to Takao. “Nice to meet you, I’m Kiku; I’m sure Nimure’s told you all about how amazing I am~” She winked and turned her attention to the puppet. She’d only overheard a little of what was being said, but Kiku would be lying if she said she wasn’t interested in drinks too. “No, of course no-one would ever break any rules! Especially not Nimure!” Kiku hugged the boy’s arm and made a subtle motion to nudge him with her elbow. She hoped he’d pick up on it and use the distraction to steal alcohol. “He’s such a goody-two-shoes! It’s like he’s terrified of breaking the rules!” She added with a laugh.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 910/910
Stamina: 550/550
Puppet Points: 0/10
Strength: 4
Speed: 1
Reflex: 1
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

kiiwispoet

Prince_yureil

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:57 am

With the size of this dog sniffing around his feet, you’d think Kaias would be completely hesitant about making a move! However, the sudden surprise of it all, in conjunction with the overwhelmingly fluffy wiggle, would lure the scraggly redhead to immediately share the meat off of his lamb bone. The moment was a bit therapeutic for kais as he hadn’t felt this sort desire to hug anything in quite a long time.
you are...huuuge
He said as the behemoth pupp chomped into the meat, teeth uncomfortably close to his knuckles but never once touching. Those were some powerful jaws that had definitely been put to the challenge before. Kais was almost relieved when Aiyume dragged her away, but after seeing the adorable look on her face as she begged for more, Kaias’ heart felt as though he needed this dog in his life. The honest thoughts of stealing the dog crossed his mind, not that he’s ever stolen a thing in his life aside from snacks at his old job in the lab.
Those thoughts faded into nothingness as Aiyume apologized for her pups overwhelming loving presence.

no worries at all! She’s actually enlightened me a bit today. My apologies for feeding her, it was just an instinct from one hungry soul to another.
Kais gave a slight but prolonged bow of his upper body, to show his respect.

im Kai, pleasure to meet you.
Kaias hadn’t intended to be rude but he continued to load up his plate and stuff his face simultaneously.

HAVE YOU TRIED ANY OF THIS??
He questioned excitedly, holding back a mouthful of food from spattering on potentially powerful people. During this time Kaias would have been 10 years retired from his teenage ninja life. Not only was he out of shape, but his memory of anything outside of his bloodline arts, was bordering senility, due to lack of practice. Offending this woman or any other powerful forces would be idiotic to say the least.

Jenni Deer

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces