Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
Pomp and Circumstance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline εŠ› | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Kiku took a swipe at the bells just as Momotaro grabbed the instructor’s ankles. Even in the smoke, the Chunin was unphased just enough to block her hand with his own. He let out a strike against Kiku’s abdomen that knocked her back, just enough for her to collide with Moriyama’s fire technique. There was a small explosion and a cry of pain as the flames washed over her back, burning a hole in the back of her jacket and shirt. It was enough of an impact to knock her forward, her foot falling to the ground as she let out a growl. Using sheer willpower, Kiku went for the bells again. This time, though, her puppet burst into the smoke as well, swiping the bells for certain from the Chunin from behind.

Soon the combination of her, Momotaro, Nimure, and Moriyama was enough to win. The smoke cleared and showed the instructor ungracefully throwing up Nimmre’s disgusting insects. Kiku felt sympathy for the man. Panting she dangled the bells over him, a taunting smirk playing on her tired face. β€œAs if there was ever any doubt~” She snickered. The princess turned to Moriyama with a pained and tired glare. β€œWatch where you throw those things, Moron-yama.” Normally Kiku would be much more angry, but the jutsu she prepared and had been hit by made her winded and too tired to be fully righteously angry. Then she turned to her friend. β€œI can’t believe you let yourself get caught, Nimure. For shame.”

β€œAnd you fell for a substitution.” Momotaro chimed in, casually pointing a finger at her. β€œDon’t stand there and pretend you were perfect, princess.”

β€œYou fell for it too! I don’t wanna hear it!” Kiku scoffed, her cheeks flush as she turned to walk back inside. She faltered a little, her exhaustion and pain taking a sudden toll on her. But she shook her head and forced it away as she entered the Academy.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 350/350
Stamina: 250/250
Puppet Points: 0/8
Strength: 0
Speed: 0
Reflex: 0
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab "Booyah!" Moriyama cheered, seeing his fireballs land a direct hit on who he thought was the instructor. Even better, it appeared that Nimure had managed to get himself out of the crossfire before everything came to a head. When the smoke and dust settled, Moriyama could see Kiku proudly holding the bells and called out to her, "Woo! Way to go, Kiku!" Undoubtedly, this would only serve to further the girl's already over-inflated ego but he didn't care. He was just excited that they had succeeded in their exam. However, Kiku seemed less than pleased with his own contributions, tossing a warning to him about being more careful where he aimed. "Hey! I was being careful ........ mostly." he said back to her, though the final bit was whispered under his breath. He then jogged up to the rest of the group so that he wouldn't have to keep shouting over to them. "So now what?" he asked the others, though his gaze was primarily aimed at Nimure, as Moriyama felt he was the most knowledgeable among them.

Chakra :: 95 / 100 || Stamina :: 95 / 100 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || E-Rank || Academy Student ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
π‘·π’‚π’”π’”π’Šπ’—π’†π’”
β€’ Strength β–Ί 0
β€’ Speed β–Ί +2
β€’ Agility β–Ί 0
β€’ Endurance β–Ί 0

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
β€’ Fire Release: Fox Fire

π‘°π’•π’†π’Žπ’” 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
β€’

π‘·π’†π’“π’”π’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’π’• 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔
β€’

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

β–±β–°β–±I smirked casually at Kiku's antics while waving the bells around. "Of course Kiku, we'd be so lost without you." My voice was oozing sarcasm as I turned to Moriyama. "You were great, Mori. I can't make elemental ninjutsu that strong all the time." That was a skill that I would have to work on. Generally, I preferred focusing on poison, taijutsu, and medical techniques. My humility was in sharp contrast with Kiku's attitude which was somewhat intentional. When Moriyama asked what was next I just nodded and began walking back to the academy building. I waved for the others to follow me. I supposed now was the time that we were supposed to get our headbands after our chuunin gave our recommendations. When we returned and got our headbands I immediately tied mine to my arm. We would have a chance to wear them more at the graduation ceremony later on.

〖×〗【TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: D】▰【STRENGTH: 01】▰【SPEED: 00】▰【AGILITY: 00】▰【ENDURANCE: 01】▰【CHAKRA: 300 || 300】▰【STAMINA: 300 || 300】▰【INSECTS: 400 || 400】

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
β€’ KochΕ«: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house KochΕ« often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing KochΕ« will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the KochΕ« may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
β€’ YorochΕ«: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
β–±β–°β–± Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
β–±β–°β–± Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
β–±β–°β–± Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
β–±β–°β–± Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
β–±β–°β–± Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
β–±β–°β–± Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
β–±β–°β–± Maladies Physician β†’ Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
β–±β–°β–± Berserker β†’ Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have a [+1] stat increases to Strength and Endurance. Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
β–Ί Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
β–±β–°β–± Cross Class: β†’ Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:05 am
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline εŠ› | Body Rank: C 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
β€œAnd don’t you forget it!” Kiku snapped, crossing her arms over her chest and turning her nose up at Nimure. She was so tired, and that fireball really did a number on her back. As she turned to walk away, the group could see the hole burned into her shirt and the injury on her back. But the color of her skin didn’t seem to match with the rest of her. But if it bothered Kiku she played it off really well. Except for her face, which was notably more haggard.

β€œC’mon we got work to do still.” The blonde puppeteer said with a wave of her hand. What she really meant was that she had work to do, but just assumed everyone else would follow her back top the auditorium. The hall was mostly spotless in the time the group was gone, clean and tidy aside from the decorations that hung around the hall. The exhaustion from Kiku’s face lifted as she saw the results of her-or rather, her worker’s-handiwork. β€œWoooowww, it looks so good! See, you guys can follow directions~” She chimed to the group of boys flirtatiously, blowing a kiss and a wink in their direction.

Kiku took a few steps into the auditorium, inspecting the decorations thoughtfully, nodding in acceptance once she saw they all met her standards. The girl made her way back to Nimure, Moriyama, and Momotaro but soon faltered. Her exhaustion had finally got the better of her and she swayed before falling to a knee. The moment she hit the ground, a cloud of smoke instantly rose around her body. Her jutsu, now that Kiku was too tired to maintain it, dissipated. Once the smoke cleared, where Kiku had been just moments before was… someone else. Someone that looked like a boy, with brown hair, green eyes, and a more olive skin tone. β€œW-what..?” This person said, looking down at their hand with an expression of slowly dawning realization.

The group of Kiku’s henchmen were silent as this person shifted their gaze to the group. The sudden realization of just what happened hit the stranger hard as acknowledgement of the situation turned to fear. β€œN-no, wait it isn’t what it looks like…” they managed to get out.

The stunned silence was over as soon as it began, as outrage washed over the group. β€œA boy?!” One cried out.

β€œYou mean we got played by a boy?”

β€œWe damn near broke our backs for this… this… liar!”

The person who was no longer Kiku could only crawl backwards, trembling as she couldn’t take her eyes from the angry mob before her. She moved back, only to collide against the shins of one of the three Genin she trained with. Like a scared cat, she jumped and jolted to look up at them. At Moriyama, at Momotaro. At Nimure… she’d tricked them too, and Kiku was no doubt they would be just as upset. Upon seeing the three towering over her position on the floor, she scuttled a short distance away from them, too, before remembering the mob on her other side. The yelling, the anger, the overwhelming fear that now encompassed Kiku’s entire being was too much, way too much. As the mob of boys shouted in their anger the most obscene insults, Kiku just… curled up, like she was used to at home, when her father got the same way. She curled up, trying to make herself smaller, sobbing all the while. She was dead, right here and right now. Kiku couldn’t even fight back; she was too tired and there were too many of them. It wouldn’t be any use, so she’d begin to make peace with her punishment.

β€œI can’t believe we wanted a kiss from some fa-”

β€œHey.” A stern voice cut them off, one that was familiar to Kiku. She stopped crying and blinked, looking up to see Momotaro now stood between her and the angry mob. He wasn’t looking at her, but something about the way he held himself made her feel… safe. β€œKnock it off.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 910/910
Stamina: 550/550
Puppet Points: 0/10
Strength: 4
Speed: 1
Reflex: 1
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab While Kiku was all complaints and criticism, thankfully Nimure was there to provide Moriyama with encouragement, pointing out his budding prowess with elemental ninjutsu. "Thanks man. Guess you could say I really brought the heat." he joked, letting out a hearty laugh. "But dude, the way you command all those insects is sick ...... in a good way." he continued, returning his friend's compliment with one of his own. And with that, he followed the other's in returning into the building. There, he received his long awaited headband, a sign of the triumph they had achieved. However, rather than tying it around his head, Moriyama tied his around his waist like a belt. It was truly a momentous occasion ..... that was quickly cut short by Kiku.

tab No sooner than Moriyama had finished tying on his headband, Kiku quickly called them into action. 'No rest for the wicked.' he joked to himself as they began to make their way back to the auditorium. Upon their arrival, he was excited to see the work that had been done to prepare the space. Surprisingly, Kiku seemed pleased as well, even go so far as to give the group a compliment. Well, as close to a compliment that Kiku could actually give. Unfortunately, the girl's spirit was cut short when she seemed to suddenly collapse. In doing so, Moriyama watched as she became enveloped in smoke and when it cleared, the person left behind was someone Moriyama had never seen before.

tab Confused, Moriyama looked on as the others began to react to this unsuspected occurrence. It took Moriyama a bit longer than most to fully grasp the situation but he did eventually connect the dots that Kiku had been using the transformation technique to alter her appearance. Honestly, the first thought that he had was how impressive it was that she had the chakra reserves to maintain a jutsu like that for so long. 'Huh. So this is what Kiku normally looks like.' he pondered to himself, processing everything that had just unfolded before him.

tab Seeing Momotaro step up to defend Kiku from the mob of disappointed fans, Moriyama decided any questions he had could wait until later. For now, he needed to help diffuse the situation and prevent things from getting out of hand. "Alrighty, boys. Thanks for all your hard work today but we can take it from here. Go ahead and hit the showers." he said cheerfully, stepping up beside Momotaro. Of course, his friendly tone and smile were somewhat betrayed by him removing Thwack from his back and setting it down in front of him with a solid thud. This was his way of essentially saying "I don't want to use force, but I will".

Chakra :: 95 / 100 || Stamina :: 95 / 100 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || E-Rank || Academy Student ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
π‘·π’‚π’”π’”π’Šπ’—π’†π’”
β€’ Strength β–Ί 0
β€’ Speed β–Ί +2
β€’ Agility β–Ί 0
β€’ Endurance β–Ί 0

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
β€’

π‘°π’•π’†π’Žπ’” 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
β€’

π‘·π’†π’“π’”π’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’π’• 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔
β€’

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

β–±β–°β–±I gave Moriyama smiling eyes because my lips were concealed by my mask. I appreciated his compliment about my command over my clan techniques. Truth be told, I believed that there were times when the insects had more control over me. "Thanks!" I responded kindly and enthusiastically to my bro. When it was time for us to return to the auditorium, I followed the others. I was toward the back of the group when we saw the nimrods again. The boys that Kiku was always able to manipulate into doing her bidding. I rolled my eyes at them but the situation was becoming far more serious. When Kiku collapsed I arched my eyebrow and remained at the back of the group. Before I could approach her, the smoke was beginning to clear. I felt my memory seize me entirely as I recognized the boy. He was the one who carried me to the hospital all those years ago. He looked older but I certainly recognized him. In retrospect, Kiku playing coy with me when I asked her if a boy had carried me to the hospital when I was poisoned was rather haunting at this moment. I watched as the boys began yelling at Kiku and the scenario was growing dire. When Momotaro and Moriyama intervened to protect Kiku I turned around and walked away from the area abruptly. My back was turned as I abandoned Kiku and the scene entirely with a swift walk. I disappeared and just as Momotaro spoke up for Kiku I would reappear. I had walked around and was revenant behind the group of boys. My face was contorted and enraged in an unsettling way. I could hear the bugs assaulting my mind and it only agitated me further. I would extend my arms outwards and unleash the tide of thousands of insects. Instead of protecting Kiku I was vindictively attacking them with my insects. This image of me might be reminiscent to Kiku of when I threw kikaichu into her hair when I was angry with her. Except this was far more threatening and on a larger scale. I was quiet and insidious as my rage boiled inside of me. I was allowing the instincts of my swarm to take over and these hateful simpletons were merely in my terrible wake.

〖×〗【TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: D】▰【STRENGTH: 01】▰【SPEED: 00】▰【AGILITY: 00】▰【ENDURANCE: 01】▰【CHAKRA: 300 || 300】▰【STAMINA: 300 || 300】▰【INSECTS: 400 || 400】

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
β–±β–°β–±β—‹ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
β€’ KochΕ«: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house KochΕ« often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing KochΕ« will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the KochΕ« may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
β€’ YorochΕ«: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
β–±β–°β–± Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
β–±β–°β–± Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
β–±β–°β–± Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
β–±β–°β–± Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
β–±β–°β–± Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
β–±β–°β–± Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
β–±β–°β–± Maladies Physician β†’ Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
β–±β–°β–± Berserker β†’ Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have a [+1] stat increases to Strength and Endurance. Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
β–Ί Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
β–±β–°β–± Cross Class: β†’ Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline εŠ› | Body Rank: B 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
β€œWha-what…?” Kiku whispered as both Moriyama and Momotaro stepped to defend her. She stared wide eyed at their backs, her mind going totally blank. This wasn’t what she expected. Kiku thought that they were going to join in with her assailants. After all, wouldn’t the girl have deserved it with all of her trash talk? It definitely wouldn’t be the first time her mouth had gotten her into trouble. But there they stood, shielding her from the boys that would do her harm.

As if he was reading her mind, Momotaro spoke to Kiku over his shoulder. β€œLike it or not, you’re part of our squad.” The boys screamed out as Nimure made his move, swarming them with his hellish insects. β€œAnd that means we’re going to do what we can to build each other up to be the best versions of ourselves. Is that okay with you,” The white haired boy looked over his shoulder to her with a lopsided smirk on his lips. β€œPrincess?”

Kiku sniffed and wiped tears from her eyes. She hadn’t even noticed she’d started crying. But the girl stood to her feet and stepped between Moriyama and Momotaro. In an instant she was enveloped in a cloud of smoke and, when it faded, was back to her normal appearance. Kiku smirked her normal smirk, punching her open palm as she readied for a fight, courtesy of Nimure. β€œFine, let’s show β€˜em ya don’t mess with team Kiku.”

The next day, the four shinobi stood in the auditorium again, for the long awaited graduation ceremony. As Kiku was called, she pranced to get her certificate. Once it was handed to her, the girl looked at the group of boys from the day before. They were all beaten and bruised and quietly shuffled as far back as the line would let them. β€œNyeh!” Kiku taunted, sticking her tongue out and pulling down her bottom eyelid, before she went to her spot. As she walked, she admired her handiwork of how the hall was decorated, smiling at the most recent addition: the poster Moriyama had made, plastered front and center on the wall behind the stage where everyone could see it.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1620/1620
Stamina: 1310/1310
Nature Chakra: 686/686
Puppet Points: 0/22
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Reflex: 4
Endurance: 2

First Action:

Second Action: