Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
I'm new!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its_euni

Fashionable Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:24 am
Hi everyone!! My name is Eunice but please call me Euni. 3nodding I am an art student in college and if I have the time, maybe I will do commissions one of this days. I hope you can support me! redface

I am still finding my way here in gaia so I hope you can help me discover things (real thanks!). Hoping to meet new friends in this guild! Thank you! heart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:41 pm
its_euni
Hi everyone!! My name is Eunice but please call me Euni. 3nodding I am an art student in college and if I have the time, maybe I will do commissions one of this days. I hope you can support me! redface

I am still finding my way here in gaia so I hope you can help me discover things (real thanks!). Hoping to meet new friends in this guild! Thank you! heart
we're so happy to have you  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:23 pm
its_euni

hihi welcome Eunice =)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:15 pm
Welcome! whee If you have any questions about this site, or art stuff on here, feel free to ask User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

unless7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:50 am
Hey fellow newbie! I believe I saw you on another thread :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:58 am
Darkness and Wings
its_euni

we're so happy to have you

Thank you for accepting me~! yum_puddi  

its_euni

Fashionable Snowfriend

its_euni

Fashionable Snowfriend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:59 am
Queentintin
its_euni

hihi welcome Eunice =)

Hello again!! Thank you for all the things youve done! emotion_bigheart Please call me Euni *pouts* redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:01 am
Auriga La Shock
Welcome! whee If you have any questions about this site, or art stuff on here, feel free to ask User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will, thanks! whee  

its_euni

Fashionable Snowfriend

its_euni

Fashionable Snowfriend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:02 am
unless7

Yes! I remember you. Hello again! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:38 am
its_euni
Queentintin
its_euni

hihi welcome Eunice =)

Hello again!! Thank you for all the things youve done! emotion_bigheart Please call me Euni *pouts* redface

Oh sure, no problem euni *hgs* finding your way around alright? =)  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:39 am
unless7

you did? where , ? in the Gaia forums? welcome forum? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:43 am
Queentintin
its_euni
Queentintin
its_euni

hihi welcome Eunice =)

yupyup~ I think im inlove with gaia clothes haha emotion_facepalm  

its_euni

Fashionable Snowfriend

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:28 am
its_euni
Queentintin
its_euni
Queentintin
its_euni

hihi welcome Eunice =)

yupyup~ I think im inlove with gaia clothes haha emotion_facepalm

lol me too, some pretty cool items =)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:00 am
I'm here for you I am Cory the wizard  

corythewizard420

Professional Member

1,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items