Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cadavaer

Noob

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:54 am
Hi im Ness! I'm super late to this game, I know, but hey at least I'm here now lol I'm 16, I draw, and I like anime, manga, and fandoms like Cookie Run, OFF, Obey Me, Pokemon, and Killing Stalking! Oh I also love bats and rodents, and I have a Toyhouse  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:35 pm
CL0WNEN
Hi im Ness! I'm super late to this game, I know, but hey at least I'm here now lol I'm 16, I draw, and I like anime, manga, and fandoms like Cookie Run, OFF, Obey Me, Pokemon, and Killing Stalking! Oh I also love bats and rodents, and I have a Toyhouse
Welcome  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:59 pm
CL0WNEN

Welcome ^^ If you have any questions about this site, feel free to ask emotion_brofist If you like art, you might want to give the Art Freebies forum a cruise. Good stuff from there sometimes  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:04 pm

CL0WNEN

Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG!!
It's very nice to meet you 4laugh

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Queentintin
Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:41 pm
CL0WNEN

Hi there, welcome to NSTG Ness, hope you have lots of fun here, have questions, here to help ^.^  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games